SORT BY Relevancy
Normally, MSOL sponsors regular get togethers for staff, faculty, students and alums to discuss articles that focus on relevant leadership topics. Today, Dr. Jim Dittmar convenes a panel of distinguished alumni to discuss an article from the MITSLoan Management Review entitied, "The Question Every Project Team Should Answer." The subheading of the article's title states: "Many projects fail because they are launched without a clearly articulated reason why they're being pursued. Exploring the four dimensions of compelling 'why statement' can improve a project's chances of success. Joining Dr. Dittmar are MSOL graduates Wayne Unks and Neil Brem from Cohort 80, Lynn Rodden from Cohort 71, and Megan Monstwil from Cohort 78. Listen or call in and join the fun as these grads talk about what they learned about project managment from this article.
Sarah Quigley ~Manuscript Archivist Rare Book Library Emory University Join The Gist of Freedom as we welcome Sarah Quiqley! The following is a brief outline of topics she will cover. Brief history of Southern Christian Leadership Conference, SCLC Overview of the collection of SCLC records at Emory University Luminaries of the Civil Rights Movement The Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. SCLC and Economic Justice (programs such as the Poor People’s Campaign and Operation Breadbasket) SCLC and Global Human Rights (for example, Anti-apartheid activism, Ethiopian famine relief) SCLC and the Health of the Mind, Body and Spirit (specifically programs combating urban violence, drug abuse, and promoting
Join Gulruh Turhan and Ozlem Kiyat-Berber as they launch the Voice of Leadership Turkey. Their guest will be Ben Ward of The Next Explorers.
After fifteen years of teaching Mathematics and extensive work with community service projects, Ben Ward has created the educational organization The Next Explorers with the goal of igniting a movement to transform the way we learn. Ben’s aim is to give young people the tools, space and support to become leaders of their own lives, to discover their own unique path and to increase their capacity to collectively shape the future. As part of his Leadership Quest he is piloting a student leadership programme at the Copenhagen International School, based on the synergy of co-active leadership, service-learning and social entrepreneurship. The programme is engaging an increasing number of students who represent different groups from within the school community. Structures, models and collaborations within the wider community are emerging. “I am standing strong in the blend of my intelligence type and my vulnerability. My masks are off and it feels like I am connecting deeply with the students, teachers, parents and community. Already I am sensing a shift in energy to one of possibility, creativity and solidarity.” - See more at: http://www.thevoiceofleadership.com/upcoming-programs.html#sthash.iJwboxNw.dpuf
Juneteenth is a good time for leaders to declare their Leadership Freedom. Some leaders struggle with many factors that cause leadership power to be subjugated by their own personal tyrannies.
Juneteenth, recognized on June 19, commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the U.S. state of Texas in 1865.
And so as it pertains to leadership, what are the things that cause us to not recognize our leadership freedom? Let’s talk about three things: fear, oppression, and ignorance.
Many of us face the challenge of striving to be successful in spite of self-defeating behaviors of their bosses. How can your be successful in spite of this horrid leadership? The trick here is recognizing this early and establishing the appropriate game plan. There are sadly many forms of this toxic leadership tune in to our show were we will discuss some of them.
Mike draws on his experience in the military and in leading edge technology corporations to challenge students to think beyond the book. Join John as he talks with Mike about teaching in the MSOL program and about his passion for technological innovations, including virtual flight simulations.
Love and leadership. Doesn’t that just roll off of your tongue? They go together quite well, at least phonetically. But with respect to love's relationship with leadership -- as the song goes -- What's love got to do with it? This episode will explore love-leadership connections.Why is it that love drives leaders to do such great things? Why does passion imply greatness and success? Why the self-less love of a leader so important? Tune in as we discu
Today we talk about what sexuality means for leadership with our guest Johann Entz, professional leadership and team coach, CTI leader (front of the room leader with The Coaches Training Institute) and world traveller. Join us for an exploration of how sexuality plays out in your life (whether you actually want it or not), and how it impacts your leadership. YES, even your lack of leadership!
Join Host Live Chats
- Missy Hill (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (13 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RFB with Kel and Tim (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (5 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (3 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The EvanXMiller Report (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- BOOKS AND BOOKSHHH (1 chatters)
- Conversations of a Mom Daughter (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- doublejplayhouse (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)