SORT BY Relevancy
Ruth Sinkeler CPCC, ACC, Human Developer, Expert in Sexy Leadership & UBUNTU Leadership, Happy MKB, Executive/ Business Coach,Speaker, and Author shares her insight on making Leadership sexy again.
What does leadership have to do with sex?
What makes you sexy and attractive as a leader? This is the BIG question waiting to be answered.
Leadership has everything to do with being your most authentic self and living according to your values first. When you live your life from your core values and you act from them.
Leading from authenticity creates trust. And trust is one of the biggest things anyone who calls him or herself a leader needs. To create trust with people you want to follow you is one of the biggest challenges of any leader. There is nothing to lead if no one trusts you.
Is being a leader exclusively for an elite group? No it is not. There are many examples of people from all parts of society, genders and races, who stepped into their authenticity, lived according to their core values, created trust and have followers.
Another thing leaders have in common is that they truly live by their passion. Whether it is a passion for garbage cleaning or for politics. It does not matter. Anyone who has a great passion and inspires others to do the same or achieve their dreams has leader qualities
A true leader is aware of his or her impact on people and takes responsibility for his or her actions. It might happen that even if acted from authenticity, core values and passion the impact on others is not that positive. Taking responsibility is of big importance in that case. Leaders don’t just create an impact and walk away. They stay and find ways to turn things around, the positive way. After all, it was all about creating trust, right?
What does this have to do with sex? Maybe not much, but this sexy way of Leadership sure sounds hot.
MEANINGS NOT IN WORDS BUT PEOPLE. What is your leadership style. ARE YOU AS A LEADER A GOOD LISTENER? Look at speaker Ask questions Don’t interrupt Don’t change subject Emotion KEEP CURRENT OF UNDERCURRENT Responsive listening: when people feel that their leads no longer listens or responds, they will go somewhere else GREAT LEADERS ARE GREAT LISTENERS 4 H QUESTIONS TO BECOME A BETTER LISTENER HEART: WHAT IS THEIR HEART HOPE: WHAT IS THEIR HOPE HURT HOW CAN I HELP THEM
Leadership expert Gordon Tredgold of GordonTredgold.com presents "People leave bosses, not companies ".
If People leave bosses not companies, and you’re a boss, then just maybe it’s you that they are talking about.
Inspiring female leaders share perspective about how to progress in your careers while moving our companies toward inclusive leadership.
THE TOPIC ON THE TABLE >> CONFIDENCE
Is confidence a big deal or a non-issue? Does “the confidence gap” exist? If it does, how do we grow in this area? How can I be confident and vulnerable at the same time?
Johanneke Langenbach is a transformational business consultant who helps individuals, business teams and companies achieve amazing results.
Retired Colonel Jill Morgenthaler is a woman of many firsts. She was one of the first women to enter ROTC and train as an equal with men.
Linda Torakis is the President of McKechnie Vehicle Components, an automotive company based out of Detroit, MI.
Franciska Moors is a Managing Partner with Tiara International LLC who integrates business and academic experience with leading from intuition.
"True power means listening to and from the heart and having the commitment and humility to clear all that stands in the way of that heart connection." says Susan Steinbrecher (and her co-author Dr. Joel Bennett) in the introduction to Heart Centered Leadership, 2nd Edition.
I continue my series on Emotional Intelligence with
Susan Steinbrecher, an internationally acclaimed businesswoman, executive coach, speaker and author, is president and CEO of Steinbrecher And Associates, Inc., a management-consulting firm that provides professional-development services in the areas of executive coaching, group facilitation and leadership training.
Susan works with senior executives and their organizations to develop and implement innovative, life-changing and profit-building solutions to address the global and day-to-day challenges of leadership, operations, human resources and training.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (94 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- John Baptist (28 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (0 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)