SORT BY Relevancy
Al Sharpton , and his ilk, are in the race hustling business and folks these business is good. According to the race hustlers America is a racist land, and that racism can be found mainly in places like the Tea Party movement. You see it is our desire to return America to it's constitutional heritage ,and to protect our hard earned private property, that has caused the social and economic problems facing the black community today.
As always Sharpton doesn't have a clue, the problems faced by black Americans can be traced directly to the progressive policies of the last 50 years. In fact, when one judges racist behavior the progressives have a very poor record. It is time to reclaim our history and set things straight on the issue of race relations in this nation.
Join me this Sunday as we take on Sharton and the rest of the race hustlers and we will reveal the true history of the progressive record on race.
I am living proof that there is a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.
Crescentia O'Neal was born in Washington, DC. She was introduced to music at an early age, through her mother, classical vocalist Patricia O'Neal, who was accompanied by Roberta Flack. Cres has performed since the age of six, when she had the lead in the school musical. In high school, she performed in Damn Yankees, Pajama Game, Guys and Dolls, and Flower Drum Song. Cres' political career began as a LBJ Fellow on Capitol Hill. She was Executive Director of two non-profits and co-founded Buffalo Coalition Against the Death Penalty. She served on national and international boards including the United Nations Association for the National Capitol area. She married and moved to Buffalo, NY in the 80's, where she was Western Regional Director for the New York Civil Liberties Union. In Buffalo, the music bug resurfaced. She sang with several big bands and with Boyd Lee Dunlop, Al Tinney, Art Anderson, and Zaid Alee. She performed at the Colored Musicians Club, where Count Basie, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, and Duke Ellington performed. Cres returned to Washington with her husband and two daughters and performed with David Berger, David Friedman, C.C. Winans, and the Chieftains. She has been in various stage productions with the Washington Performing Arts Society's Men and Women of the Gospel. Her theatrical credits include Your Arms Are Too Short To Box With God, Working, and Beehive. One of the greatest assets to Cres' vocals is her versatility is that she easily moves from one genre to another, from classical to rock. Her Mustang Sally is amazing. She has been compared to Ella Fitzgerald, Barbara Streisand, Rosemary Clooney, and Sarah Vaughn. Cres is owner/operator of WCJS Radio and Host of the Internet radio show, Jazzin Em Up. She is an author of a children’s book.
Who killed JFK? Was it Lee Harvey Oswald? The Mafia? Fidel Castro? The CIA? The Military-Industrial complex? LBJ?
There are many theories out there about who killed America's 35th president. Researcher and best selling author Dr Jerry Corsi explores several of them in his latest book, "Who Really Killed Kennedy - The Ultimate Guide to the Assassination Theories - 50 Years Later".
Dr. Corsi joins us tonight to discuss his findings.
Program #99 On this 50th Anniversary of the "I have a Dream" Speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., today's Talking Points are:
* Obama shows that he is more concered with judging people by "the color of their skin" than by Dr. Kings "Dream" of judging by "a man's character."
* The worthless NAACP keeps up it's rediculous fight to bring charges against the "white" man, George Zimmerman for violating the poor little black boy, Trayvon Martin's civil rights!
* The Democrats opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Repiublicans championed the bill back then, but LBJ was right saying, after signing the bill, "I'll have those niggers voting Democtratic for the next 200 years."
If there's one thing Jon doesn't care for, it's driving US traditional values and culture down the tubes.
The Left Wing in the country is doing just that spearheaded by having Obama in the White House. The most radical far-Left president that the country has seen since Roosevelt! Known as the Black Messiah and winner of the Noble Peace Prize, He has lead the world to stability and peace!
Or at least that's what the Socialist Left wants you to believe.
Jon doesn't mince words in his opinions and commentaries. Sometimes he gets a bit carried away - but Jon is smart enough to realize that it's an uphill battle keeping the freedoms of the country alive and untrampled upon.
Join Jon each day at 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Eastern, for his Daily Missive or is it rant?!
Somebody has to do it - so it might as well be Jon Doe!
Its EvW Sports! Alyssa and Kyle Nash. California west Coast Logic vs some good old fashion Florida flavor! Tune in for some good debate! We start off every episode with a top five and always end with a debate! Which coast has the best fans? Is performance enhancing drugs really that bad? Who is better Magic or LBJ? Tune in every Wednesday 8:30pm Eastern for East Vs. West Sports!
Join Scott and Jeff as they breakdown the top news of the day, they will be discussing the biggest news and of course the days top rumors. Some NBA as well, who is better in their prime Jordan or LeBron? Join The Sports Addiction on twitter @231sportsaddict
Its EvW Sports! Alyssa and Joey. California west Coast Logic vs some good old fashion Boston East Coast Bias! Tune in for some good debate! We start off every episode with a top five and always end with a debate! Which coast has the best fans? Is performance enhancing drugs really that bad? Who is better Magic or LBJ? Tune in every Wednesday 8:30pm Eastern for East Vs. West Sports!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (158 chatters)
- Channel Panel (63 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (51 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (28 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- Rifleman (23 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (22 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (12 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (8 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- allietheissshow (7 chatters)
- Kate Large (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (6 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (4 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (2 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (2 chatters)
- THW Live (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- johncinque (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Blog Goddess Talks (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Main Line show (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (0 chatters)