SORT BY Relevancy
Empowering the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community to embrace their authentic selves and ignite the power within.
Special guest Glenn Scarpelli, One Day at a Time star.
1. think about getting married or "is he/she the one?"
2. think about how/where you are going to have sex that night
3. talk about your ex
4. talk about mistakes you have made in your past dating life.
5. talk about your own personal financial disaster
6. force conversation
7. worry about what they are thinking about you
8. talk about personal failures (family, business, relationships)
9. talk about addictions or other personal liabilities
10. gossip about others
As always, if you need a more advanced New Consciousness consultation,
just call or email from here.
Call or send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear from you!
Join us! Listen on Blog Talk Radio at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/awake or in the Friends chat room http://theawakeningcenter.com/tan/m/chat/home/ on The Awake Net.
Call in 646-716-8988
Dr. Lisa Bufton, D.D. is a Spiritual Counselor, Angel Therapy Practitioner®, and cofounder of LGBT Wellness Conference. www.purespirithealing.com and www.lgbt-wellness.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Enlightenment Transformation (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (15 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- belovenow (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)