SORT BY Relevancy
Wallach On Law: Featuring - Charles N. Curlett, Jr., Peter Mills
Kirk Stange talks about the dangers of posting on social media sites during family law, divorce and custody litigation. This is based on an article on an article on www.stangelawfirm.com titled Steve Nash case shows how the use of Twitter in a custody case can be important.
Having locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County by appoint only in Illinois, you can contact Stange Law Firm and their Divorce Attorneys in St. Charles, Missouri and Divorce Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
On this episode of Understanding the Law Radio, Host Peter J. Lamont, Esq. gives a primer on default judgments. He explains what a default judgment is and how you can vacate one if it has been obtained by the plaintiff against you. Peter also goes over the week in review where he discusses last weeks notable legal news.
About the Host:
Peter Lamont is much more than just a nationally recognized attorney and business advisor. Peter has a professional background in broadcast communications and journalism. Understanding the Law is his way of fusing the law and business with his love of broadcast journalism and media production. In Peter’s opinion, there is no better way to communicate quality business and legal information or advice than through video, streaming audio and related media sources.
Our guests have included top business executives, best-selling authors, radio and television personalities, controversial figures, entrepreneurs and more. In general, guests discuss their backgrounds, struggles, accomplishments, business and success philosophies, legal views and other related business, personal development and legal topics and opinions.
Today we will discuss the Supreme Court decision in Riley v. California, and welcome Bronson James, the attorney who co-authored the brief submitted in Riley v. California on behalf of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mr. James worked as a Data and Technology Privacy Engineer, and continues to consult on issues of data security and privacy. And continuing our coverage of the crisis at Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles -- whose conditions the Department of Justice has recently called "deplorable" -- we welcome Darryl Lewis and Robert Pickett, who were incarcerated at Men's Central Jail for 32 months prior to being acquitted at trial. The story of their arrest is as unfathomable as the conditions of their confinement.
Judy Hissong, Principal
With over 15 years in C-level management, Judy provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise in successful business planning. With a background in Professional Services, she makes an ideal facilitator for strategic retreats and financial analysis. Judy presents at several conferences on the topic of strategic and long range planning for law firms, and legal staff management. She also writes articles on the importance of strategic planning in the success of business, and is an instructor for the University of California San Diego. Judy coaches small business owners on running a business and the necessary elements for success.
Read her recent article in ALA's Legal Management: Magazine: http://www.alanet.org/legalmgmt/
in Self Help
When you are in your office does it feel like the walls are closing in? Do you sometimes work in another space just to get projects done? Are you tired of all the piles and just wondering where to start? Join me and my guest Bob Bessette, Author and Blogger as he shares how we can have an organized office no matter how small.
Bob Bessette is the author Size Doesn't Matter - 10 Steps to Being Organized, Productive, and Happy in a Small Office. He also writes a blog TotallyUniqueLife which deals with practical solutions, tips, and advice for your life. He has been featured as a guest writer on DailyBlogTips, and in January of 2011, created a site called CubicleBliss which is devoted to creative solutions for a happy and productive workspace.
Good evening everyone, we hope everyone had a fun 4th of July! This episode we get a little serious and look at the tragic death of Bianca Tanner, the case of a football player punching a female basketball player in the face and violence during sex. The laws we cover include:
Chasers after a drink-
Calling a towtruck for a flat-
Men and hair-
Eating food at a strip club-
Removing a bra-
Feel free to call us up live to share your opinions at (646) 595-2779. We will also check your emails sent to ManLawLive@gmail.com, your voice messages left at (336) 422-1973, your tweets sent to https://twitter.com/Official_ML (please use the hashtag #MLLive) and any comments left on the FANPAGE or FB GROUP.
Don't forget, we can also be heard on Stitcher Radio HERE, and on iTunes HERE and also via the #MLLIVE app located HERE! TELL A FRIEND!
INTRO: Love Is Blind - Eve
OUTRO: Behind The Wall - Tracy Chapman
Do you want to build a successful business but things keep going wrong? Are you earning about half of what you are worth? Is your relationship faultering or falling apart? Are you struggling emotionally, plysically or in some other way? Do you seem to have to many obstacles? Do you lack passion, sex, and love in your life on a regular basis?
You can change your life and set sail for the land of success and happiness once you begin applying the power of the Law of Attraction. But you must also destroy failure patterns that you may be invoking that are holding you back. This is the Podcast for success and the Law of Attraction.
Hosted by Robert Zink, Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach, Robert is your Mentor or Light.
Be sure to subscribe.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (221 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (32 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)