SORT BY Relevancy
The Agenda 2014-Working and 2015 Take Action
WORK + ACTION = CHANGE
LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION
Guest NEILL FRANKLIN, Executive Director of LEAP, Baltimore, MD
News that Matter
Events of Interest
Shirley Ann Stewart a Master Electrician, has spent a forty years (40) breaking a set of rules-the ones saying women are not qualified for her line of work. Founder of SAS Electrical Services, for twenty eight years (28).
Muhammad Rashid- ten year sovereign practitioner of International ,Admiralty, Constitution law, the remedy regarding the financial collapse at law would be bankruptcy law and negotiable debt instrument , trust law.Including tort acts ultra vires.
Kirk Stange, of Stange Law Firm, PC, talks about the need of many to family their family law or divorce case end as quickly as possible. This is based on an article on an article on www.familylawheadquarters.com titled A Family Law Or Divorce Case Is Not A Drag Race.
Stange Law Firm is conveniently located in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County and Lincoln County, Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County, by appointment only, in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Family Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri and Divorce Lawyers in Belleville, Illinois online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
We get what we OBSERVE says Dr. Jim Alvino in this weeks show. Building on the concept he first introduced in his widely-acclaimed book, Explorers Guide to the Law of Attraction. Join Jim Alvino this week as he reveals more of his LOO principle and how it relates to attracting the life or business you desire. Want to hear and meet Dr. Alvino live? Go to http://www.loaevent.com to purchase your ticket.
in Self Help
I was talking with a young man who was African American and he asked how come White Americans party they use all types of drugs No Law Enforcement involed? When a group of African Americans party no drugs involed Law Enforcement breaks the party up? Can you judge people by Race? Does Law Enforcement play favoritism when it comes to race?
The Klemchuk Kubasta Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. This series features attorneys and guests of Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP, the law firm providing patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling. Episode 3: Darin talks about developing an on online trademark or copyright enforcement program.
Interview questions and topics covered on this show by co-host Darin Klemchuk:
How do IP owners determine harm being suffered and how can they set goals to enforce their rights?
What are the steps in identifying and registering intellectual property and whether that is warranted?
Who should manage an enforcement program and how should they monitor and analyze information?
As new technologies invite new infringers, how do we stay guarded and know if we are successful?
Darin Klemchuk is the co-founder and managing partner of Klemchuk Kubasta LLP, a Dallas-based IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrights. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Visit Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP online and on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
What's up everyone? If we can make it happen, tonight's show will be all fellas. The Loftons are on paid leave and Cheeky is out of town. That just leaves E-Dub, Mr. Crown & Coke and Flame to answer any and ALL questions you have about men. NOTHING is off limits! The laws we cover include:
Eating spaghetti or drinking Kool-Aid prepared by a woman from Louisiana or Florida-
How to properly bend-
How to respond to a woman talking about another man's body parts-
How to PROPERLY inspect your fingernails-
Band-aids versus an emergency room visit-
Feel free to call us up live to share your opinions at (646) 595-2779. We will also check your emails sent to ManLawLive@gmail.com, your voice messages left at (336) 422-1973, your tweets sent to https://twitter.com/Official_ML (please use the hashtag #MLLive) and any comments left on the FANPAGE or FB GROUP.
Don't forget, we can also be heard on Stitcher Radio HERE, and on iTunes HERE and also via the #MLLIVE app located HERE! TELL A FRIEND!
INTRO: Krazy ~ Lil Wayne
OUTRO: Blackball ~ DJ Khaled
On this edpisode Host Peter J. Lamont, Esq. welcomes new co-host Bob Hughes. We discuss this week's legal news stories including Sleeping at the Yankee's Game and more.
Our legal topic for today is business structure. We discuss the difference between a limited liability company, incorporation, scorp etc.
If you would like to discuss any of these topics or wish to ask a legal or business question, call in to the live program at (347) 855-8831 during the show. Remember to tune in Mondays and Thursdays at 10 am est or download the broadcast so you can listen to it at your convienience. Don't forget to subscribe to our program!
About the Host:
Peter Lamont is much more than just a nationally recognized attorney and business advisor. Peter has a professional background in broadcast communications and journalism. Understanding the Law is his way of fusing the law and business with his love of broadcast journalism and media production. In Peter’s opinion, there is no better way to communicate quality business and legal information or advice than through video, streaming audio and related media sources.
Our guests have included top business executives, best-selling authors, radio and television personalities, controversial figures, entrepreneurs and more. In general, guests discuss their backgrounds, struggles, accomplishments, business and success philosophies, legal views and other related business, personal development and legal topics and opinions.
More Info: http://www.topbusinesslaw.com/2014/07/business-attorney-peter-j-lamont.html
Victim Safety and Offender Accountability- Special Guest Attorney Advisor, Chris Mallios from Aequitas: The Prosecutors Resource on Violence Against Women whose mission is to improve the quality of justice in cases of sexual violence, intimate partner violence, stalking, and human trafficking. As an Attorney advisor for AEquitas, Mr. Mallios presents on effective trial stradegy, refining prosecution practices, legal analysis and policy, and ethical issues related to violence against women at the local, state and national level. He conducts research; development of training materials, resources, and publications along with providing case consultation and technical assistance for prosecutors and allied professionals resulting in increased safety and offender accountability. Mr. Mallios is vigilant to ensure that victims receive the best possible response from the criminal justice system and as former Cheif of the Philidelphia District Attorney's Office, Family Violence and Sexual Assault Unit, he prosecuted and supervised the prosecutions of thousands of cases involving crimes of abuse.
Are you afraid of failure? Is fear controlling your life? Do yor fear fear poverty, or being alone? Your fear will destroy your dreams, and hurt you in ways you cannot imagine. Your fear is your failure. Once you learn the powerful secrets of overcoming your fears, you wl become the master of your dreams. You deserve to live a life free from fear and pain. The Law of attraction can be your greatest tool, and now once your fear is erased, you will be on the pathway of happiness and joy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (187 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- AlimBey (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- thedean (13 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (10 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)