SORT BY Relevancy
The Klemchuk Kubasta Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. This series features attorneys and guests of Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP, the law firm providing patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling. Episode 3: Darin talks about developing an on online trademark or copyright enforcement program.
Interview questions and topics covered on this show by co-host Darin Klemchuk:
How do IP owners determine harm being suffered and how can they set goals to enforce their rights?
What are the steps in identifying and registering intellectual property and whether that is warranted?
Who should manage an enforcement program and how should they monitor and analyze information?
As new technologies invite new infringers, how do we stay guarded and know if we are successful?
Darin Klemchuk is the co-founder and managing partner of Klemchuk Kubasta LLP, a Dallas-based IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrights. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP online and on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
LAW ENFORCEMENT IS THE ENFORCEMENT OF WITE RULE!!!!!
Join me as I share my expertise in working with law enforcement on legal cases and missing person's cases.
Call in for a mini readings. The call in number is 347-426-3338. One question per caller please.
Shirley Ann Stewart a Master Electrician, has spent a forty years (40) breaking a set of rules-the ones saying women are not qualified for her line of work. Founder of SAS Electrical Services, for twenty eight years (28).
Muhammad Rashid- ten year sovereign practitioner of International ,Admiralty, Constitution law, the remedy regarding the financial collapse at law would be bankruptcy law and negotiable debt instrument , trust law.Including tort acts ultra vires.
Call In Live 374-215- 7570 The recent arrest of Mount Pleasant police Chief Brian Fanelli for alleged Child ography charges echoes the growing sentiment of thousands of Westchester residents on the need of some type of oversight of our 43 municipalities law enforcement.
Join us as we discuss how we can make law enforcement better to serve the community
On this episode of Ear Husting with DeCarlo Collins, we will discuss the Bad Reputation that Law Enforcement Officers gets for sometimes doing something we take for granted...THEIR JOB.. Yes, we get mad sometimes cause we get pulled over or forget to pay a ticket but these citizens of our cities and towns do something we don't think about a lot...Protect us daily from possible harm and dangerous situations..
Joining me for the show is Nick Tuberville. Nick has worked in Law Enforcement for 13 Years and is a candidate for Sherriff in Ouachita County, Arkansas.. Not only we will talk about the reputation of Law Enforcement Officers but we will talk about some goals he would like to bring to the future.
Also, we will get into Movie Reviews with my Movie Buff Terrence Box... You never know who may stop by the show so stay tune for more details..
Good Music, Good Conversation, and Me...As Always..
TONIGHT BEGINNING AT 8 P.M. CST.- JOIN ME AS I WELCOME THE DISTINGUISHED GROUP (BYC) BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY HEADED BY OUR BELOVED BROTHER AND FOUNDER BRO. JIHAD AMOS - MUHAMMAD. JOINING HIM WILL BE BRO. RODNEY FRANKLIN FAISON AND BRO. GEORGE C. MARTINEZ. TOGETHER THEY WILL DISCUSS THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR COMMUNITIES. CALL IN TO LISTEN, COMMENT, ASK QUESTIONS, OR JOIN THE CONVERSATION. 646-716-5971.
Domestic violence is a term used to characterize a pattern of obvious and subtle hash and brash behaviors resulting into physical and psychological abuses between partners in any types of intimate relationships or other members in a household. Domestic violence can be in a cumulative form of physical, emotional, verbal, economic and sexual abuse or any other type of control mechanism to coerce another individual perpetually. Consequences of domestic violence vary from anxiety, dismay, social disconnect, fragile mental state, tension, breakdown mental and unpredictable consequences such as illness, homicide or permanent disfigurement.
In 1994, the US Congress passed the Violence Against Women Act ("VAWA"). This Act, and the 1996 additions to the Act, recognizes that domestic violence is a national crime and that federal laws can help an overburdened state and local criminal justice system. Available practical information in the US federal domestic violence laws and penalties and the rights of federal victims can be found here: Federal Domestic Violence Laws http://www.justice.gov/usao/gan/documents/federallaws.pdf
How to report domestic violence crime?
What are the federal crimes and penalties?
What qualifies as domestic violence misdemeanor?
What is a a protection order?
Who is an intimate partner?
Can concerns be heard in federal court?
What are Victim’s rights?
Where and how to find help?
Speakers include Chief Police Inspector Katarina Paulsson from Åmål Police in Sweden, and Police Investigator Karpla Karney from Pleebo Police in Liberia and NYPD representative from Domestic Violence Unit. We could sufficiently capture the framework for protection against domestic violence by spanning law enforcement policies across three continents, namely Africa, Europe, and America.
Roll Call is a semi-monthly feature of American Heroes Radio which explores issues in law enforcement with Foster and Kannengieser.
Lieutenant Raymond E. Foster, LAPD (ret.) holds a bachelor’s from the Union Institute and University in Criminal Justice Management and a Master’s Degree in Public Financial Management from California State University, Fullerton. He has completed his doctoral studies in business research.
Raymond has been a part-time lecturer at California State University, Fullerton and Fresno; and, was a faculty advisor and chair of the Criminal Justice Program at the Union Institute and University. He has experience teaching upper division courses in law enforcement, public policy, technology and leadership. Raymond is an experienced author who has published numerous articles in a wide range of venues including magazines such as Government Technology, Mobile Government, Airborne Law Enforcement Magazine, and Police One. He has appeared on the History Channel and radio programs in the United States and Europe as subject matter expert in technological applications in law enforcement, criminal justice and leadership. His first book, Police Technology is used in over 100 colleges and universities nationwide.
Michael J. Kannengieser is a retired New York City police officer who lives on Long Island, New York with his wife and two children. Michael worked as the Managing Editor for Fiction at The View from Here Magazine; a U.K. based literary publication. Currently, he is employed at a performing arts college as an Instructional Technology Administrator. He has been published at The View from Here, and in Newsday, a Long Island newspaper. Michael’s first novel, The Daddy Rock, a gripping police drama, was published by Decent Hill in 2012. Michael's new novel, Burning Blue, a dark, paranormal police drama is set to be released by Decent Hill on November 4, 2013.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Simply put, the Blue Wall of Safety has become the Big Black Nightmare for the African-American society. The force designed to put citizens' fears to rest, keep society safe, and catch the bad guys have themselves become the source origin of fear, the threats of danger, an the very disarray they are sworn to contain. The new security blanket of "perceived threats" used by the police to unlawfully detain non-violent, unaggressive citizens that result in tragedies or fatalities, along with the pre-rehearsed excuses of "I-feared-for-my-life" at the mere presence of an African-American in the vicinity of a Caucasian resident or neighborhood has completely discombublated the true responsibilities of our law enforcement officials and their boundaries. Civil liberties being violated is an understatement, and once again, even with the newly delivered Guilty verdict against Theodore Wafer, outrage with action and consequences must be pressed upon the powers that be. Join in tonight at 10:30 pm as we discuss the high profile murder cases, the justice carried out, or not, in these cases. Also, tune in as we interview Tylon Washington of GoPro Radio in Jersey City, who is on the receiving end of a shakedown to shut down his radio network as it has become a powerful verbal beacon for the African-AMerican community. Tune it to hear how you can help him stop the injustice. Call in at 347-327-9967.
Editor/publisher of the Reno News & Review, D. Brian Burghart has established Fatal Encounters, a comprehensive and searchable national database of people killed during interactions with law enforcement. Crowdsourced information. CNN coverage Why isn’t there an official database on police killings?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (98 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- RCRadio (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (3 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)