SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Sarah Uthoff as she catches you up on what's going on in Laura Ingalls Wilder fandom during December 2014. December tends to be one last burst of Laura Ingalls Wilder activity before the end of the year. Join us to catch up on all the news.
Welcome to our fifth annual on air birthday celebration for author and pioneer Laura Ingalls Wilder. Laura fans are invited to call in and share either the story of how they became a Laura Ingalls Wilder fan, their favorite Laura Ingalls Wilder related experience, or annual family traditions based on Laura. I was very pleased with the response the last two years and so we're going to try it again. Based on requests last year, I'm extending it to an hour so you'll have plenty of time to call in.
Please consider calling in and sharing your story and if you missed it in 2014, start working on your story for 2015. If you want to share your story, but don't want to talk on air, you can send a story to me ahead of time or in the chatroom live during the show. Live callers or chat get time before sent in stories.
Join host Sarah Uthoff as she catches you up on what's going on in Laura Ingalls Wilder fandom during September 2014. September is always a busy month with major events going on in Pepin, WI and Mansfield, MO and at the unofficial homesite the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum in West Branch, IA. Join us to catch up on all the news.
Join host Sarah Uthoff as she catches you up on what's going on in Laura Ingalls Wilder fandom during July 2014. It's a busy one with dates on pageants in Walnut Grove, MN, De Smet, SD, and Mansfield, MO. Plus we have two great podcast episodes scheduled this month. Be sure to tune in and check them out.
Tonight we're calling on fans and hope we get a lot of response. As people start planning their Laura Ingalls Wilder trips for next year we want to give them the best advice and we're counting on YOU! Call in and give your best Laura related travel tip. Which route do you take? What's your favorite Laura trip related discovery? Is there a cool store everyone should visit? Where's the best play to stay? Which homesites are best for adults only? Which homesites are best with kids? Single stop or big circle route? Should you do back to back pageants? Plus any related tip or hint you can think up. Please call in at: Call in (714) 242-5253or toll free 1-877-633-9389 Or Chat while you live stream the episodes. If you only call in once this year, this is the episode to do it.
Want to take a Laura Ingalls Wilder trip, but don't know where to start? I'm going to do a dual Travel Times Trundlebed Tales episode where I give a background that will be help visiting any of the Laura Ingalls Wilder homesite trips.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (15 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (5 chatters)
- Angel Amy (4 chatters)
- WXOBB (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (0 chatters)