SORT BY Relevancy
After two years away from BlogTalkRadio, Chris and DiP are back in action. Just two guys doing a radio show, hoping to entertain our listeners for 30 minutes.
We'll provide the entertainment and certainly have our fair share of drinks. Please bring chips. We already have too much DiP.
Learning to speak is one of the most important and complicated things your child will ever do.
On today's show, we'll talk with Dr. Michelle MacRoy Higgins about speech-language development and "Late Talkers"
We'll talk about what often surprises parents to learn about how children begin talking, what influences how children learn to understand and use words, and ways to foster great development.
Dr. MacRoy-Higgins is a professor at in the Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology at Hunter College in New York. You can learn more about her research at the link below.
We hope you enjoy the show,
The Kids AtoZ Team
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (63 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- sportsnthings (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (0 chatters)