SORT BY Relevancy
Keep up to date with Larry and Cheryl Battson's animal family each week on this hour long broadcast of fun and fact. Call into the "LIVE WILD WORLD HOTLINE" every Thursday night at 10 pm Eastern. Don't forget to enjoy our Wild World News with Dr. Henry Day! Learn fun facts everytime you tune in! To call our hotline, dial (347) 855-8123. Also tonight, we will have our "After Hours" show as we invite Neil Norman of Crescendo Records with us after the first hour. Neil Norman was attracted to electronic music through his interest in Science Fiction films. This was the inspiration for producing and appearing on a series of "Greatest Science Fiction Hits" albums, collections from the most significant music from Sci-Fi films and TV series; performed by synthesizer ensembles and a full orchestra featuring many of the musicians who played on the original soundtracks. Neil studied film and music at U.C.L.A. His main avocation is scuba diving and has experimented with recording underwater-the closest earth equivalent to being in space.
Keep up to date with Larry and Cheryl Battson's animal family each week on this hour long broadcast of fun and fact. Call into the "LIVE WILD WORLD HOTLINE" every Thursday night at 10 pm Eastern. Don't forget to enjoy our Wild World News with Dr. Henry Day! Learn fun facts everytime you tune in! To call our hotline, dial (347) 855-8123. Also tonight, we will have our "After Hours" show as we invite music producer, Dennis Dragon.
Keep up to date with Larry and Cheryl Battson's animal family each week on this hour long broadcast of fun and fact. Call into the "LIVE WILD WORLD HOTLINE" every Thursday night at 10 pm Eastern. Don't forget to enjoy our Wild World News with Dr. Henry Day! Learn fun facts everytime you tune in! To call our hotline, dial (347) 855-8123.
Join us Thursday night October 3, 2013 at 10pm eastern as Larry Battson and Dr. Henry Day discover the world of animals! For 35 years Larry has traveled across the country with his animal family and discover the wonders every Thursday night. And NOW join us for our new radio show format. Join us on the chatroom and ask Larry questions or call in to speak with Larry Battson live during the show at (347) 855-8123! Join us for a night of fun and learn more about our animal world!
#CWC Welcomes Vulyncia Poindexter as Guest Co-Host!
Vulyncia (aka @Soulsista_101 in the Twitterverse) is the author of "Timeless Clock" (poetry book). She is also the winner of the "Full Moon Madness: Co Host with Cleo" drawing.
I am thrilled to bring Vulyncia to the mic! We will discuss her book, current events, Broadway musicals, relationships & much more.
I assure you these two sisters in rhyme are gonna a wicked good time!
Larry Brantley @recruitinglarry talks HR with @bryanwempen @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Larry L. Fobes joins us ON THE DEAN'S LIST to talk about leaders and leadership. He is the president of the firm Learning From Leaders. He is best known for the Emmy award winning television show Leaders on Leadership. For 8 seasons, leaders from a range of organizations shared their experiences and insights with a global viewing audience. Fobes is a speaker on business topics, often incorporating video from the show. His career includes 30 years at Ford, leading globally dispersed teams on 5 continents for 8 different brands. He was also the Director of Wayne State's School of Business’ Institute for Organizational & Industrial Competitiveness. His studies include the Global Executive MBA from Duke and The Executive Program at the Ross School of Business, Michigan. ----------------------------------------- ANOTHER PODCAST YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: Jon Wallace talks about servant leadership and employee engagement: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/onthedeansli
Dr. Larry Berkelhammer has lived with several chronic medical conditions since childhood. For decades he endured the frustration of not knowing the causes of his physical problems. Then, well into adulthood, he was diagnosed with two autoimmune diseases and a primary immunodeficiency disease. At the same time, he was told there were no known cures for any of them—and that treatment for some would make others worse.
A long-time mindfulness practitioner faced with this reality, Dr. Berkelhammer became curious about whether mind training could play a role in stabilizing and even improving his health, and was determined to investigate. He soon discovered the power of the mind to heal the body. He trained with several world leaders in psychooncology, psychophysiology, and psychoneuroimmunology and spent many years gathering research and data on the mind and health. Meanwhile, he was engaged in his own process of self-discovery. Applying all he has learned, he has been able to reduce his need for medication and medical treatments, reduce chronic arthritis pain and make his medications work better for him. Dr. Berkelhammer has also trained himself to focus his attention away from illness, pain, and fatigue, concentrating instead on what he most values as a way to improve his health.
Dr. Berkelhammer is a sought-after teacher on pain management and living better with chronic illness, providing instruction in reprogramming the brain to reduce physiological stress. In addition to his extensive training, he has learned much from his many years of working with people who have life-threatening and chronic medical conditions at The Center for Attitudinal Healing in Sausalito, Calif., as well as 19 years treating clients in private practice using psychotherapy, applied psychophysiology, and applied psychoneuroimmunology.
Dr. Larry Dossey is an internal medicine physician, former Chief of Staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital, and former co-chairman of the Panel on Mind/Body Interventions, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Mediciine, National Institutes of Health. He is executive editor of the peer-previewed journalExplore: The Journal of Science and Healing.
He is the author of twelve books on the role of consciousness and spirituality in health, which have been translated into languages around the world. His most recent book isONE MIND: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters. He lectures around the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- Omega News (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Omega Man (24 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (15 chatters)
- BITEradio me (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (7 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (6 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (5 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- JoelHenard (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Matthew Brower Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (0 chatters)