SORT BY Relevancy
When the clock approaches 5:00 p.m., do you start worrying about what to have for dinner? Are you tired of using fast food as the answer? If so, try this old-school trick that's back in fashion — menu planning.
Menu planning is a great way to make sure you're eating a balanced diet and meeting your nutritional needs. And, as every frugal cook knows, menu planning can save you time and money.
Benefits of menu planning
You can have a big impact on your health — and your budget — just by eating at home more often. With menu planning you know what your meals will look like and what you need to buy. That makes grocery shopping more efficient and cuts down on unplanned trips to buy one or two items. And with a grocery list in hand — a byproduct of good menu planning — it's easier to resist impulse purchases.
Menu planning doesn't have to be complicated. To get started, jot down some of your favorite meals. Cooking for a family? Ask them to suggest menu ideas, too. For more inspiration, flip through cookbooks or check out recipe websites. You can even find sample menus and menu-planning apps online.
Is it better to do weightlifting before or after an aerobic workout?
Whether you do weightlifting before or after an aerobic workout is up to you. Research hasn't definitively shown that one way is better than another.
Consider the factors that fuel the debate about when to do weightlifting:
Weightlifting can deplete the glycogen stores in your muscles. Glycogen stores provide you with energy for short-duration intense activity and longer duration endurance activity.
If you do weightlifting first, you may find that you're too tired to complete a more intense aerobic workout.
An aerobic workout can be a good warm-up for weightlifting. If you do your aerobic workout first, make sure that you're not too tired to lift weights with proper form. Poor weight training technique could increase the risk of injury.
Oxygen use may be the same whether you do aerobic or resistance exercise first. Some studies found that the order of aerobic and resistance exercise during the same session doesn't affect how much oxygen is used or limit how much aerobic exercise can be done.
The bottom line about weightlifting first or second? If you want to include both weightlifting and aerobic exercise in the same workout, experiment to find what works best for you.
For instance, you could make either your aerobic workout or your weightlifting workout less intense. Or you could consider doing your weightlifting and aerobic workouts on different days.
While deaths due to heart disease have dropped in recent years, it's still the No. 1 killer of Americans. The good news is that we now know a ton about how to prevent cardiovascular disease, which includes both strokes and heart attacks.
It's clear that healthy eating and living (like exercising more!) can make a huge difference.
Salmon and other fatty fish such as sardines and mackerel are the superstars of heart-healthy foods. That's because they contain copious amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, shown in studies to lower the risk of arrhythmia (irregular heart beat) and atherosclerosis (plaque build-up in the arteries) and decrease triglycerides. The American Heart Association recommends eating fish and preferably fatty fish at least twice a week. Omega-3 fatty acids are also available as dietary supplements.
Cocoa Brown (Comedian/Actress)
Today's show will air at 7:30pm est for 1hour, instead of its normal time of 9:30pm est and 2hours.
Your Opinion Matters
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Curtis Colly from Lanocast. Lanocast is a social network that lets you know why people like your pictures! We do this by giving our users the ability to exchange stamps with each other that complement a specific aspect of a picture. For more information please visit their website at http://www.lanocast.com/
For more information about the Friends of Kevin Networking Group and to see a list of upcoming events. please visit our website at http://friendsofkevin.com
A great tip is an awesome thing. Whether it's an undiscovered restaurant, a sleeper stock, or a Sure Thing in the late double at Pimlico, savvy inside info imbues a man with confidence. Control. Strength.
Knowledge is power, baby.
It's also the secret to a powerful body, as you're about to find out. In our never-ending mission to get you in the greatest shape of your life, we've grilled the world's top experts and combed our own archives to find 100 perfect fitness training tips—small gems that will make a huge difference in any man's life.
Get ready: You're about to feel the power—and have the body to show for it.
High-protein, low-carbohydrate diets are the hottest thing since sliced flank steak, and every food marketer in the known universe appears to want a piece of the protein pie.
Body builders are snatching, grabbing, and gulping down protein shakes. Dieters are gobbling down protein bars (and shunning pasta) in hopes of quick weight loss.
The Power of Protein
It's easy to understand the excitement. Protein is an important component of every cell in the body. Hair and nails are mostly made of protein. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
GBO Wabba International has now joined forces, as President of both Organizations in America, I am happy to announce the first GBO Wabba International Show in the USA.
The Serg Nubret Classic will be held on February 27th 2016
in Oklahoma City. You want to compete with some of the best the world has to offer? Well here's the opportunity to do so!! This is just one of many to come. Let's create history together. Athletes First!
The Curtis Harwell Show will be on Friday at 10:30 AM CST with guest host Michelle Brent and Curtis Harwell myself doing our new Bodybuilding and Fitness show. It is totally unscripted and an open forum show so call in with questions or send messages through Twitter or Facebook. It is a free for all kick ass new show that will entertain you and inform you like no other Bodybuilding and Fitness Radio Show. We two old pro's will take you places never gone before with nothing held back. Listen in to the Internets BEST AND MOST LISTENED TO FITNESS SHOW to get entertained and educated at the same time.
The Curtis Harwell Show will be on Friday at 11:30 AM CST with guest host Michelle Brent and Curtis Harwell myself doing a new Bodybuilding and Fitness show. It will be totally unscripted and an open forum show so call in with questions or send messages through Twitter or Facebook. It will be a free for all kick ass new show that will entertain you and inform you like no other Bodybuilding and Fitness Radio Show. We two old pro's will take you places never gone before with nothing held back. Listen in to the Internets BEST AND MOST LISTENED TO FITNESS SHOW to get entertained and educated at the same time.
Listen to the Internets most listened to Fitness show "The Curtis Harwell Talk Show" with Friday's regular guest host Michelle Brent giving straight talk with no BS added. We are also "LIVE" now every show on video on "Periscope". If you dont have it get it on Itunes or your Android store to see us broadcasting "LIVE" every shoow. If you have real questions and you want real unchained honest answers then send us your questions to get the 100% truth with nothing added. Listen in today and every Friday for the REAL DEAL.
Episode 3218 - Prophecy in the Church today
Minister Curtis and Hailey Horse www.pineridgewarriors.com
Recorded 2-4-2016 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (70 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (12 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (3 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- thedean (0 chatters)