SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
On this short shift we rev our engines before our Google Plus Hangout and get geared up to talk about whiny attitudes.
Join us now and then hop on over to our new show on G+ and hangout. Find the link to it on our updated, fancy smacy website http://www.theattitudeshift.com/ and check out all the great new gear you can get to shift some whiny attitude in your neck of the woods.
Watch us in person on our You Tube Channel and subscribe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdHTDDHEzA0&feature=share&list=UUId3OezP3c3-Njm2_usF0sw
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler, Siobhan Shaw and Abbie Devera.
in Self Help
We had some technical issues but as always shifted around them to do a short shift. Attitudes around accomplishment - the good and the bad! On tonight's short shift we look at how some people don't like to see others succeed, they diminish the scope of the accomplishment, they use other's success to promote themselves. Time to shift to an attitude where you truly are happy for another's achievements. Find out more about the TV show project that is in the running for Lifetime's Unscripted TV Show Development Pipeline Contest and the accomplishments of the producing team.
Join us after this shift on our G+ show. Find access to it on www.theattitudeshift.com
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler, Siobhan Shaw & Abbie de Vera.
in Self Help
The show must go on attitude. Responsibility and commitment is a bee-atch some days but when they are part of your life, you need to live up to them and do your thing. It is time to kick excuses to the curb because the show must go on! Life must go on. Join us for our pre-show right here and then slide on over to Google Plus - join our circle, theattitudeshift, and watch us live in action and chat with us as we shift attitudes surrounding the lack of the show must go on attitude in this world today.
Brought to you by the ever-shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Watch for the sale of our new book very soon, Journey of the Soul Car, on www.theattitudeshift.com
in Self Help
We are celebrating our 4th year anniversary on this episode!!! What direction do we go in next? Have you ever felt you are forked if you do and forked if you do not? You know those times when you come to a crossroads, a fork in the road and have two directions to choose from but you have no idea which way to turn? You have the choice but not all the information. What attitude do you carry with you and how do you shift out of the negative attitudes that are bound to crop up in this situation?
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw as we welcome our new producer/ director to the team, Abbie de Vera.
in Self Help
Come see our new web show on You Tube thanks to Google Hangout - http://youtu.be/LDcSRQoRm80
Find us on Google + and add us to your circles.
Many thanks to Blog Talk Radio and their team for suporting our show through the past 4 years.
Attitudes toward drugs run the gamet. Supposedly there is a war on drugs but when a drug abuser cries out for help it is show me the money that is yelled back at them. We will take a close look at attitudes surrounding the drug culture and what we can do to shift away from the ones that do little good for the nation's battle against drugs and the damage they do to our children.
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of hosts Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw. Director/ Producer: Abbie DeVera
Check out the new gear your can get at http://www.theattitudeshift.com
in Self Help
*NEW* Short Shifts. It's time for short shift. A quickie for your attitude. Every week your hosts will spend 15 minutes shifting attitudes as an extension to our new show on You Tube, The Attitude Shift Show where you not only hear but see us at times acting the attitude out!
This week the topic is ME-OW! / Catty Attitudes. How they can rip you apart and how to shift your attitude when you see the attack coming.
Watch us in person on our You Tube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmXCkj9PXs&feature=share
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler, Siobhan Shaw and Abbie DeVera.
Check out our gear on http://www.theattitudeshift.com
in Self Help
To post or not to post on a social media page is the question. How often have you gone ahead and posted the first thing that came to mind only to get unadulterated hell from a commentator on the other end of the line? Have you ever stopped before clicking enter and thought twice about what you wrote and how it sounds to a reader?
Tonight Donna and Siobhan walk you through a real attitude shift that took place this week as a result of a post on social media that created tension and misunderstanding.
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Co-producer, Abbie Devera.
Watch the Video of this Audio at www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com/startacommunity Paradigm Shift Communities are emerging all cross the world to help assist in the evolution of consciousness. Anyone can start one. Get involved - be inspired - and help create one where you are!
Get Involved and stay in the loop - Join the Admin Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/163835327123490/ Connect to www.fb.com/ParadigmShiftCentral
in Self Help
SAY it! Don't put it out there all CRYPTIC. Say what you want to say, to who you want to say it to, and be done with it!
Say what you really mean. Why do people post and say things in a cryptic way? Why not say what is really on your mind?
Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
in Self Help
Donna M. Butler rides solo tonight and talks about disappointment and how to shift from it. It's an amazing monologue! Check it out.
It is summertime and we are going for short road trips throughout July until our 200th episode celebration July 31. 30 minute shows with no rest stops, fast moves and lots of attitude shifting! Hold on. Brought to you by the ever shifting attitudes of Donna M. Butler and Siobhan Shaw.
Call in to the show! Like the show at: www.facebook.com/ParadigmShiftRadio Discover More at: www.ParadigmShiftCentral.com
>Full Show Notes in YouTube version of this episode. <
Previous Eps >Click Here<
Subscribe and Review PSR on iTunes
Host - Skull Babylon Journey to Lucidity: The Planted Seed Watch Now - Contribute After "Super Inspiring" "A must see."
Each week on PSR we will bring you topics, news and updates from the various Paradigm Shift communities across the globe plus an infinite amount of discussion for the purpose of collective education and inspiration. Join the Live Chat and Call In!
Paradigm Shift Central is a growing collective of youth initiated communities that encourage and support open-mindedness, healthy living, and the evolution of consciousness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (61 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- AlimBey (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (18 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (7 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (6 chatters)
- Sh Moore (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Horn Sports (5 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Price Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Uncensored MMA Online Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (0 chatters)