SORT BY Relevancy
Language and reading skills begin a lot sooner than most people realize.
There are “pre-reading” or “pre-literacy” behaviors children must master in order to be able to read and write.
In this "Brains in Toy Land" segment Dr. T reviews the webpages from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) on Emergent Literacy.
Dr. T also reviews and an article in ParentGuide News by Dr. Elizabeth McCrea, President of ASHA.
Dr. McCrea talks about early language skills that lead to success in reading, academics, and more. Included are skills to look for and activities to do at home to help your little one thrive.
We have the links to the sources below.
Enjoy. The Kids A to Z Team
Bill Jeffries and John Singer, hosts of Professional Development Straegies launch the radio series with an introduction to Career Transition, Development and Advancement.
In the first episode of the JC2701 Radio, students Johnathan, Pamela and Marissa, discuss how language attitudes took shape in Jamaica and the kinds of ways these attitudes are expressed. The panelists also compare and contrast the attitudes towards one aspect of the culture in another society.
The Language of Light is not a language that can be learned… It is already encoded into every cell of our body… this “language” is as inherent to us as walking… At a particular point in our development, we are programmed to unravel these ~~~~electrically coded pulses~~~ known as the Language of Light, for within it are the codes for all of creation
The language of light is any system of formalized symbols, signs, sounds,gestures, or the like used or conceived as a means of communicating and materalizing thought, emotion, etc.
the science of the language of light, including phonetics,phonology, morphology, syntax,
semantics and pragmatics.
PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE
BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ENTERTAIN STRANGERS;
YOU COULD BE ENTERTAINING ANGELS OR DEMONS........UNAWARE!
Our ego wants to elevate itself in any way it can. It does not mind you going off on a spiritual path or a non spiritual path because it enjoys the attention and the feeling that it gets from becoming more spiritual or more worldly.
THE EGO LOVES TO BE SEEN! It loves spiritual knowledge and power, just as much if not more than worldly knowledge and power!
Dr. Will Rogers
John Singer and Bill Jeffries, Hosts of Professional Development Strategies open the first episode discussing proper preparation for Career Transition and Network Methodologies.
in Self Help
What does conscious living mean? And are you in control of your life or are you a victim of what life throws at you?
When you are present in your life, you are in control of it. When you are conscious of the decisions you are making, you are in control. So where do you stand?
“A life lived of choice is a life of conscious action. A life lived of chance is a life of unconscious creation.”
- Neale Donald Walsch
Have you ever had the feeling that you’re drifting through life, and you are not going where you want to go? Or that you don’t know how you got where you are today?
Living consciously is a life style, a skill, an art. It’s a positive habit that you can form for the rest of your life. Are you ready to explore yourself and start living consciously? Join me and my Guest Villa Powell as she shares her new book: “Thirty Day Journey Toward Transformation”. Her book is a daily resource and guide to assist you on your journey of self- development and spiritual evolution.
For more information contact Coach Rea at: http://YourLifeNow.info or email us at: YourLifeNow.email@example.com
Tonight we have the honor to hear from husband and wife team John and Charlene Donelson.
Charlene is a survivor of childhood sexual and verbal abuse. She shares her process and the trials of her childhood; how she manages to deal with the reflections that resonated in her adult life. The effects of her past experiences tried try to destroy her emotionally, physically, and spiritually. She holds onto the truth of God’s word that tells us all that, “We are overcomers by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of our testimonies”.
John is also a survivor, but of a different type of abuse. He is a product of a teenage rape, and through the abuse, or (ab-normal use) of an adult’s authority in his life, he shares about how he was exposed to ography at a very young age- that planted the seeds for an addiction. Although this is accepted in our society today, it has a lasting snowball effect on the mind and spirit that causes much pain and destruction; leaving behind a trail of broken relationships, self-esteem issues, ography addiction, and even more. He shares his battles, victories and the lessons that he learned in life to the glory of God.
Starting a family together under these conditions was not and is still not easy. As you can imagine, their journey has been filled with much pain and frustration and yet they made it through together and are advocates against violence and abuse and on the speaker’s bureau for RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, Incest, National Network in Washington, D.C.
.Sheikh Ali Suleiman Ali’s Endorsing Comments Regarding:
The Language of Revelation: Classical Arabic Language Instruction and Exercises with Qur’aan Commentary For Beginners & Non-Beginner’s By Siddeeq Jihad.
I have read this detailed, scholarly work of our brother, Siddeeq Jihad.The book is basically written and structured to help anyone who is interested in learning Classical Arabic. The book is highly instructive and well organized.
No doubt, the author Siddeeq Jihad has a great love for Lughatut-tanzeel, the language of revelation. He has dedicated many years studying and teaching Qur’aanic Arabic.
Allah has enabled him to share the knowledge He has blessed him with. Siddeeq has had a long jihad (exertion of diligent effort/time) in learning Qur’aanic Arabic.
The book is extremely useful! It is an excellent guide for beginners and non-beginners and whoever is interested in learning Lughatut-Tanzeel: The Language of Revelation. This work equips and empowers its readers with a strong foundation to understand Qur’aanic Arabic. It can indeed lead students, male and female toward Arabic proficiency. I strongly recommend the book for brothers and sisters who are interested in learning Qur’aanic Arabic as well as Modern Standard Arabic.
Sheikh Ali S. Ali, Director of the Canton Masjid in Michigan
ASCD presents AUTHOR PETE HALL
Capacity Building in Professional Development and News of the upcoming ASCD Institutes
Presented by The Great Books Foundation
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
This week, Sara will chat with Elise Duryea, a speech language pathologist, about teaching parents how they can enhance their child's development in the home with basic toys and activities and play.
Learn more about how WeeHands and signing with your baby at www.weehands.com or share with us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/weehands.
A community only grows with unity , and circulating the current currency is key to empowerment
Join VdubBoogie as we touch on the power and system of group economics and development. http;//www.indydynasty.com email firstname.lastname@example.org
MindFoodMonday is intended to bring information to the people who want change development and growth
for more information contact MindFoodmonday@gmail.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (94 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)