SORT BY Relevancy
In the first episode of the JC2701 Radio, students Johnathan, Pamela and Marissa, discuss how language attitudes took shape in Jamaica and the kinds of ways these attitudes are expressed. The panelists also compare and contrast the attitudes towards one aspect of the culture in another society.
This week our topic is language.
We want to set the stage today with the discussion of all types language. We hear about the language of love. We know about the hundreds of languages spoken in all parts of the world. Why is language so important to healing our bodies?
Serafin M. Coronel-Molina, Ph.D., Indiana University
Mercedes Niño-Murcia, Ph.D., University of Iowa
Miryam Yataco, M.A. Ed., Educational Linguistics, Language Rights Advocacy
Discussing the Law for the Preservation and Use of Original Languages of Peru and Martha Hildebrand, Peruvian linguist and politician, comments on the issue.
An analysis of Martha Hildebrand, Peruvian linguist and politician, controversial statements that were posted on YouTube. Link to the interview with Martha Hildebrand in Peru (in Spanish) on YouTube:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING : TEACHING CONTENT, CONTEXT AND LANGUAGE
Listen Current is the hot new learning tool that uses National Public Radio to cut across disciplines for student learning, stories, lesson plans, text, listening, critical thinking and works great with ELL students as well as all others. Terrific product and we visit with founder Monica Brady-Myerov who returns with the ELL aspect.
Group members will discuss:
The role that resistance to slavery played in pre-emancipation Jamaica
What was so revolutionary about the philosophy and opinions of Marcus Garvey?
What can be learned from the "livity” of Rastafari and how does it tie in with resistance to oppression? Was it expressed in the same way as the resistance of the Maroons?
A recognized Lady of Liberty, speaker & teacher-author, Dr. Marlene McMillan understands the power of words & ideas. In Mountains of Deceit: How the Dialectic Process Has Infected the Culture, Dr. Marlene has corralled her many talents to expose stealth tactics of deceit routinely employed in today’s war of clashing worldviews. Through her quick-start manual for cultural transformation, based in truth & founded in liberty, she guides readers away from being processed, diapraxed & thereby victimized in a huge social experiment. Join Debra & her guest to learn how, together, we can (& must) rescue the culture by reclaiming the language of liberty!
in Self Help
Learn How To Activate Your Highest Good by Understanding the importance of Body Language in Life and Business.
Co-Hosts Cheryl Katherine Wash and Kathleen Capela
Listener dial-in number:(917) 889-9987
Show URL: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/highestgood May 20, 2015 Show Topic: The Importance of Body Language
10 Powerful and Simple Body Language Tips for 2015 by Carol Kinsey Goman (Forbes Contributor)
7 Surprising Truths about Body Language by Nick Morgan (Forbes Contributor)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_frequency Voice frequency
Human beings do not live in the objective world alone, nor alone in the world of social activity as ordinarily understood, but are very much at the mercy of a particular language which has become the medium of expression for their society. The fact of the matter is that their “real world” is to a large extent unconsciously built up in the language habits of the group. . . . We see and hear and otherwise experience very largely as we do because the language habits of our community predispose certain choices of interpretation. So what happened at Pentecost?
Did you know that your soul has its own unique language?
Soul Language founder and expert Jennifer Urezzio shows you how knowing your soul language helps you to be your authentic self.
Get a FREE Soul Language Discovery session from Jennifer - CLICK HERE
"Lorane Gordon is a teacher of infinite possibilities." Deepak Chopra
Loranes FREE GIFTS HERE - receive Visualization - your key to happiness e book and a guided meditation for peace and clarity.
LoraneGordon.com facebook.YourHappinessWay twitter@LoraneGordon
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (133 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Strange (0 chatters)