SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode you'll meet Jenny Flynn of Land Banking Investment. Jenny spent 2008 - 2010 working with over 650 disadvantaged kids in Vietnam. She says those years were an extraordinary experience, which allowed her to shift her focus to what’s really important – making a difference in the lives of others.
Prior to going to Vietnam, Jenny spent 6 years as a Financial Planner with Met Life Financial Services in San Diego, CA. She helped clients evaluate their readiness for protecting their families and also look at how prepared they were for retirement. Her recommendations included everything from life and disability insurance to stocks and mutual funds for college planning, legacy planning and meeting retirement goals.
In 2009 Jenny started buying land from Velur Enterprises as a way to recover her losses in the 2008 stock market crash. After getting her Real Estate license, she is now a full time Land Banker, making a positive impact on the financial future of her family, her clients and her own portfolio. Her goal is to help clients experience power and freedom in making choices about how and when they retire.
Jenny now owns seven properties between Perris, CA and Lancaster, CA. She is committed to a financial plan that will allow her to pay for her young nephew’s college tuition and to retire in 10 years so she can spend more time on her humanitarian work.
Jenny has clients across the country and in Japan. She also has a website and facebook page and hosts educational webinars and seminars on a regular basis.
Find out what is going on in the Land of Legends this week, January 24, 201
in Real Estate
When most real estate investors get a lead for land, they get rid of it as fast as a hot potato. Not Jack Bosch, he prefers land for the same reason...nobody else seeminly wants random land plots, so he has little to no competition. It's a fascinating discussion...don't miss this episode of the FlipNerd.com Flip Show!
[itvt] is pleased to present a video recording of the TVOT 2014 session, "Live Sports: Justifying the Investment in Innovation." The session was described in the show brochure as follows:
"This session will explore new technologies and platforms that are transforming live sports coverage into an interactive, social and multiplatform experience; and--at a time when sports broadcast rights are becoming increasingly expensive--will also attempt to determine the ROI of these innovations: are they succeeding in attracting new viewers, increasing audience engagement, and opening up new opportunities for monetization?
• Mike Folgner, CEO, SnappyTV
• Chris Kuhrt, ITV Product Manager, DISH Network
• Christy Martin, Chief Technical Advisor, ThinkAnalytics
• Robert Pace, Chief Business Officer, OneTwoSee
• Tomas Robertsson, Commercial Director, deltatre USA
• Peter Scott, VP of Emerging Media, Turner Sports (Moderator)
Note: Super-early-bird tickets for [itvt]'s next TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC 2014 (December 9th in New York City) can be purchased here.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Skye MacKenna (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Speaks (2 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Combat Sports (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (1 chatters)
- lyanders84 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (1 chatters)
- Alana Reign (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- Sacred Independent Life Coach (0 chatters)
- mexit (0 chatters)
- On My Mind (0 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (0 chatters)