SORT BY Relevancy
On Tuesday's podcast, I reacted to the Red Sox' 4-0 loss in Baltimore on Monday night, and I strongly defended John Lackey against the idea that he is "threatening retirement." Also, I discussed the Stanley Cup Final and the NBA Finals, while closing out the show with my final thoughts on the Tom Brady "top 5 QB" argument. Listen every weekday by subscribing to "I'm Just Sayin" on iTunes
in Self Help
*** NOTE - at the beginning of this episode - the sound cuts in and out a few times. It DOES clear up quickly.
CHANGE is inevitable.... are YOU ready?
Join Skip and Kristine Lackey - Founders of EvolutionUnlimited.com as they share their powerful new theory of "evolutionary awareness" and how having conscious awareness of a simple 10-step process can help you find the meaning of YOUR life!
Have you ever heard that "people don't change"? Do you believe that it's actually possible for people to make the necessary shifts in their lives to move in a new direction? OR are you relegated to living your life based on your early environmental "family of origin" programming?
People are told all the time... you have to do THIS to have a different life outcome. They shake their head in agreement and go right back to their old patterns, beliefs and behaviors...And they don't change!! Why?
Skip and Kristine will be discussing that by consciously recognizing where you have been, where you currently are, and where you are heading on your own personal growth path -- it will allow you to effortlessly make the necessary changes to your beliefs, behaviors and patterns that will allow you to live a life with purpose and passion.
They will be sharing the importance of understanding where you are on the 10-step personal evolution scale that they have created so that you can consciously move forward in life in a graceful and effortless manner.
If you would like more information about their upcoming workshop - "Your EVOLUTION is UNLIMITED" or would like to learn more about what they are up to - CLICK HERE!
It's a new episode of Building Your Network featuring the Queen of Marketing and Business in photography, Tamara Lackey. Her business background has given her an amazing foundation as a teacher, author, interviewer and some where in life she found time to be an outstanding photographer. She's also one of the few photographers who's helping photographers think about how they integrate their careers with their families, with losing focus on their most important priorities.
In this new interview Skip Cohen and Tamara talk about the challenges photographers, both new and old, face to build their business, while holding focus on all of their non-business priorities.
Brian Barsuglia - Founder of SoCal Film Festival
Shaun Piccinino - Director/Actor "The Lackey"
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde is a true-to-text adaptation of Stevenson's classic novella.
We are done with principal photography and are trying to raise some finishing funds to finish the movie on an extremely strong note.
The movie features the final performance of screen legend Mickey Rooney. We also have Oscar winning actress Margaret O'Brien (Meet Me in St. Louis), Vernon Wells (The Road Warrior), and William McNamara (Copycat).
On Wednesday's podcast, I call for the Red Sox to keep Brandon Workman in their starting rotation permanently. Also, I reiterate my defense of John Lackey, when it comes time for some people to say he's "threatened" retirement. And a look at the Stanley Cup Finals and NBA Final. Listen every weekday by subscribing to "I'm Just Sayin" on iTunes.
Even though the rain faked out Matt Rury's softball league, he's ready to focus and take on Calvin Chamberlain in the Sports Debate of the Century.
Well, maybe not that epic, but the guys will be on tonight at 9 PM EST after a last minute change of plans. Call 347-215-7771 to discuss a variety of topics including Kevin Love, Donald Sterling.....
WAIT JUST A MINUTE. Is this a replay of a previous show? Are we messing with you right now? No it's not...or is it?
I guess you'll just have to listen to find out...but we will tell you that Derek Fisher is coaching the Knicks. Is John Lackey going to retire soon?
Support CLNS Radio! http://www.clnsradio.com/patrons
Take our survey! http://www.clnsradio.com/survey
Justine Lackey is Chief Wealth Officer of Good Cents Bookkeeping, a business which specializes in
helping small businesses master their money. Justine is a contributing writer for www.DailyWorth.Com,
and has been featured in Women's Day Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Forbes.com, and in several books.
She is a sought after teacher, and engaging speaker and firmly believes that chronic low-level, economic
stress is plague which should be eradicated. When she isn't balancing books, she is balancing work and
family living her life as a domestic goddess in Westchester, NY.
Julie Macc, Certified Credit and Identity Theft Specialist, is a second generation Credit Specialist and a recognized expert on credit reporting for both consumer and business credit scoring. In addition her expertise includes FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, reasonable procedures, and credit damages.
Julie serves as an expert witness/legal consultant for law firms practicing Consumer Credit Law in both Federal and State court and has been retained as a expert witness for Consumer Credit Litigation cases involving Banks, all 3 of the major Credit Bureaus and third party credit furnishers.
On Tuesday's podcast, I reacted to Lebron James opting out of his Miami Heat contract and gave my prediction as to where he'll end up next season. Also, I talked Red Sox, Bruins, and World Cup. Listen every weekday by subscribing to "I'm Just Sayin" on iTunes.
in Self Help
2014 New Beginnings Cleanse #6 - Break a Rule – Stay In Control – Guest Rick Lewis
Welcome to the 2014 New Beginnings Cleanse show with Skip Lackey!
Show #6 – Stay In Control - Over 7-straight days we will be exploring a way to start off your year by cleansing yourself of old unrecognized rules that cause us to have lead a mediocre life.
Rick Lewis - Founder and Author of the "7 Rules You Were Born to Break" and BreakaRule.com with be sharing his highly regarded platform and method for ANYONE to recognize the impact that following certain societal rules, because we are programmed to do so... and have NO idea of how these unwritten rules are at play in our lives.
Rick travels around North America sharing his message and is a highly sought after keynote speaker for conferences and meetings. What he has to share will shatter old paradigms that keep you bound and help you let go of old unwanted behaviors and habits that hold you back to creating the life you long to lead.
If you are interested in finding out more about Rick and "Break A Rule" - go to: www.BreakaRule.com to find out if you are a rule breaker and how you can practice breaking rules that bind you and be free!
On Wednesday's podcast, I reacted to the end of the Grady Sizemore experiment in Boston, while continuing to praise Brock Holt for essentially forcing his way into the everyday Red Sox lineup. Plus, I took a look at the latest Celtics trade rumor for Kevin Love. Listen every weekday by subscribing to "I'm Just Sayin" on iTunes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)