SORT BY Relevancy
When President Obama pushed his health care overhaul plan through Congress, he counted labor unions among his strongest supporters. But some unions leaders have grown frustrated and angry about what they say are unexpected consequences of the new law -- problems that they say could jeopardize the health benefits offered to millions of their members. The issue could create a political headache next year for Democrats facing re-election if disgruntled union members believe the Obama administration and Congress aren't working to fix the problem. "It makes an untruth out of what the president said, that if you like your insurance, you could keep it," said Joe Hansen, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. "That is not going to be true for millions of workers now."
Religious Freedom, Unions, [that thing blogtalk wont let me write]ography
The bill debate for HR 1120 will be today at 11:30AM ET. The GOP is strongly against the National Labor Relations Board. Follow the bill debate America. This bill is about working Americans. The GOP has pieced together material they feel will end labor unions in the workplace. Labor unions are the closest thing working Americans have to lobbyist. American workers need a voice just as CEO's of America and foreign companies operating in America has VOICES, like ALEC. OWS is the voice of the people and consequently they are villainized by corporate money mouths. We the people need jobs. We the people need better paying jobs. We the people need to be able to have a voice in our work environment. We the people need to keep the accomplishments we have made over the decades, thanks to unions being our voices with corporate representatives. Job uncertainty is nothing but a GOP hoax to justify continued outsourcing of USA jobs, while not hiring American workers. Be sure your representative stands against HR-1120 or you just may be standing in a line that used to be the unemployment line. For you do know, the GOP have plans in the making to end unemployment benefits as we know it.
Keith Leggett of the American Bankers Association joins the show to talk about credit unions' outdated tax exemption and if any changes are coming from Washington that affect CUs. Brien O'Connor of the Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the question of the week about bank insurance policies for corporate account takeovers.
I met Harold Geddings lll while working during the modterms in Florida 2010. He came to me highly recomended by a friend and when I was asked to hire ten Team rural folk from Georgia there were not enough willing to come on such short notice hence my meeting Harold. I was delighted to meet this qualified, fantastically great guy who turned out to be one of my key players in the drama that unfolded in Polk County 2010. We were called the one sunny spot during the midterms for our exceptional voter outreach, engagement and organizational work at the end. The pace was fast and Harold was to.
I am delighted to be introducing him. He couragesouly ran for Congress in South Carolina's 2nd Congressional District against notorious "Congressman Joe "YOU LIE" Wilson. His campaign Hard Hats for Harold got some press because he kept his day job and ran against an incumbent who does not represent working folk. Harold got tapped this year by the Labor Party as thier Candidate and he willing excepted. He is a great and honorable man, He is also a Team Player, and a Progressive voice for all of us in the South. He is THE qualified, bona-fide, Labor Candidate and I can't wait to introduce you all to him and his race. We hope you will tune in live where you will be able to call in at (347) 996-3968.
Please join Professor Griff & ZaZa Ali as we disscuss Black Labor, White Wealth: From Professional Sports to Hip Hop to Corporate America, how Blacks keep the American economy afloat. Tuesday May 6th, 2014 - 8pm EST / 5pm PST. Call in # is 347-633-9644. Peace.
Bev Ehlen is the State Director for Concerned Women for America of Missouri. She lived in the St. Louis County most of her life, but moved to Warren County in 1999. Bev and her husband, Clif, have two sons, two daughters-in-law and four grandchildren, so far. Bev left her real estate career in 1990 to homeschool their sons. After learning about current issues and the Christian foundation of our country, Bev joined Concerned Women for America (CWA) in 1991 and became a prayer/action chapter leader shortly thereafter. After meeting and working with state legislators through those first years, she developed an interest in the activities at the State Capitol and became the Legislative Liaison for CWA of Missouri in 2000. Bev became State Director for CWA of MO in January 2007 but continues her work with the Missouri General Assembly.
Racist! Prejudice! Loud and rowdy unions! Sexism! Election season brings out the not so good, bad and ugly.
Join me this morning as we discuss these old tools of politics.
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" with me 7AM-8:30AM EST
Let's talk about The possibility of college athletes being ble to form a union. This is in my opinion the begining of the end of college athletics as we know it. The unions are trying to infect young people. Unions want to be sen as the hero in every situation and at every level.
Because they didn't recognize or accept Him for who He was, Jesus could do no mighty works among them due to their unbelief (Eph. 4:8-12)
Things can go awry when we don't know those who labor among us. Ministry gifts are to function in a body so that God may be glorified and the Body of Christ may be edified. Everyone suffers when the gifts of some are neglected or rejected while a select few are built up and accepted.
Jesus has all power and yet the word of God declares that He could do no mighty works among them because of their unbelief.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- 63289 (13 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- FFToolbox (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- LibertyRules (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)