SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the first show of Kids Beyond Labels - a different approach! What if there was a different way to be with and to view kids who have been "labeled"? What if there's actually nothing wrong with them? What if they are simply different? Are they more aware than we give them credit for? And, what if they don't need to be controlled? Would you be willing to iinspire them to be who they are? Join me, Anne Maxwell, LCSW, RPT-S and Ac
I started thinking about labels when I started trying this podcast thing yesterday. I want to have a show on them, and would like to have more in the future, because prejudice and labels go hand in hand. They are an emotional connector. They are words that convey, or at least believe to convey, ideas. Ideas we like make us feel good and want to be near other supposed like minded people. Ideas we don't like or agree with help us segregate ourselves from those people. This is bad news, and o
Join us in a continuation of our series, "Who Are You?" as we discuss" Labels" and the effects they have on us. As women, we often allow labels to define who we are by becoming infused to it that we eventually find ourselves giving birth to it and thus becoming our identity. Tonight we will discuss the subtle trappings of "Labels" by looking beyound the packaging of ourselves, our relationships and even our walk with God. When the labels are removed, Who are you?
Host & Relapse Coach: Billy Ralph Hughley
Labels do affect us… but we must know…who.... we... are… to respond with benefit.
We must not accept low self-esteem, letting those labels take control over our emotions. Labels may come, but they do not define us. We have that choice… to say… who we are and what want to be….
THIS IS A PRE-RECORDED SHOW!!
This weeks show will be about labels.
Why would someone call themselves a sadist? A masochist? Slave, master, dom, top, bottom...
Should labels be earned? How does one find themselves grouped into one heading? Are labels necessary? Are labels detrimental to the forward progress of the lifestyle? Make sure to call in or join the discussion in the chat every Tuesday 9-11pm est!
Listen in at 11:00 am (Eastern Time), 8:00 am (Pacific), 4pm (England) on Sunday, August 25th as Karla speaks of the issues involving the "Labels" we are assigned by others and those that we give to others.
A topic with her heart and soul invested and much Inspiration From the Light incorporated, this show is one to listen in to.
Plus, a special announcement concerning a Labor Day Special!
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (34 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (22 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (18 chatters)
- churchfolk (18 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Best Ever You (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (0 chatters)