SORT BY Relevancy
Beau Joubert (Stellenbosch, South Africa - http://beaujoubert.com/beau-joubert/) is a wonderful winery that has a great history. The Marketing and Media Manager, Lydia Coetzee, has developed a contest for the development of a new label for one of their premium wines which is open to the public to design and enter. Along with Lydia, my other guest host will be graphic artist Jeanine Coleman.
Please listen as we discuss the contest, South African wines, and the exciting prize for the winner contestant.
Are you thinking about signing a group to your record label, but you are not sure how to deal with the group dynamic? Are you thinking if signing a group or just a solo artist is the best option for you? Do you want to learn how to manage a group and how to handle all of the different personalities involved?
If you are, this is the right show for you.
You will learn how to deal with groups which is very different from working with solo recording artists. During this show, you will learn many things when it comes to dealing with groups including:
Finding Out Who Is The Leader Of The Group Finding The Group’s Weakest Link Finding And Solving The Group ‘s Income Problem Learning How To Handle Each Group Member’s Ego Methods For Developing A Bond With Important Group Members If you are a music executive, manager or any other music industry professional that deals with groups on a daily basis, this show will help you greatly.
If you have a question, send a tweet to @SecureTheWin
Today Motivational Monday-
Topic: Who Can Label You?
I will deal with the false, misleading, degrading tactics people will use to call you something that you are not. The question is, do they have the right to place any type of label on you? The answer is NO! There is only one that can name you and I'm not talking about your birth name. Come in and listen and be motivated.
in Self Help
On this week's episode, I'm talking about one of the key things that can hold us back from making positive change at mid-life - our identity.
Many of us think we have to label ourselves as a thing. We might think we're just a "job" or just a "parent" but the problem is, thinking we're "just those things" keeps us stuck and holds us back from exploring our true potential.
In reality, we're the first generation of over 40 year olds who can challenge our roles and explore a multitude of new opportunities and identities. On this show, I share some ideas on how to embrace the idea of not knowing "who you are" and how this not knowing, can lead you on the adventure of your life.
Like my podcast? Please support me by making contact! Here are some ways:
Follow my podcast: BlogTalkRadio
Get my newsletter
Subscribe to my videos
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Join Dr. Carol Ann Fischer D.C., N.D, a nationally known speaker in her profession as she encourages us to to sign the petition asking the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to LABEL all products containing GMOs (genetically modified organisms). We only have until the end of March to reach the goal of 1, 000,000 signatures and YOU can help. Listen to our program today, then contact the Just Label It website, sign the petition and spread the word!
Are You Thinking About Starting A Record Label But Don’t Know If You Have It In You To Be The Next Clive Davis or Sean “Diddy” Combs? Have You Created A Record Label But You Are Not Getting The Results That You Expected? Many record labels fail because they don’t know the first steps to operating their businesses, so they spend their time and money recklessly. This show will give you step by step instructions to starting your own record label successfully. You will unde
Not wanting to put a label on your relationship! Does that mean PLAYER PLAYER, NOT THE ONE OR JUST WASTING TIME? Call in to the show and let's talk about it 1(347)838-9494!
Is it just me or sometimes when you put a label on your relationship the whole thing changes? You know; you meet someone and start spending time together everything seems to be going in a good direction so you want to take things further. You both decide to become exclusive and now you're someone girlfriend/boyfriend. The next you know what was a wonderful connection starts to turn into something else. The things you did before you put a label on it suddenly becomes a problem.
Now many people experiece change in a relationship dynamics on a regular. Yes women are emotional and if they are giving up the snatch then it changes. Once sex is involved some people act emotional mainly the women and finding that she wants you to report to her your where abouts asking more serious questions wanting to know where is it going and if he's doing the things he does with you to other women.
Guys ask dayuuum why can't a woman just take a good screw and relax. Like damn chick just chill."
in Indie Music
Wednesday 6/12 @ 5:30pm CDT
Christopher 'Christyle Trakz' Spivey grew up in the small town of Huntsville, Texas. With his family being gospel performers, he was introduced to music at a young age. It wasn't until he was exposed to the music of a new jack producer name Teddy Riley, that Chris knew what he wanted to do in life and that was to produce.
Christyle Trakz is arguably the best producer in the 936 area and beyond.
Join Host Live Chats
- STFU Listen (44 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (23 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (22 chatters)
- Teri OBrien (19 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (14 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (11 chatters)
- Midrats (10 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (10 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (10 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (9 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (7 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (7 chatters)
- Olympias (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (3 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dino Dean (2 chatters)
- Mona Magick (2 chatters)
- RavieRave (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- cowpote (2 chatters)
- Chalk Face (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (2 chatters)
- The Middle Men (2 chatters)
- The Shanon Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Life (1 chatters)
- Vibr8tional Healing Live (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (1 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Inside Matters Talk (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Crossfire (1 chatters)
- Dianne T (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Legally In Order BlogTalk Show (1 chatters)
- Alysha Live (0 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (0 chatters)