SORT BY Relevancy
"The Capitalist Manifesto" by Andrew Bernstein, Ph.D., is the subject of our discussion for tonight's "Objectively Speaking" show with Andrew Bernstein and Arshak Benlian.
"In the late 19th century, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford, the Wright brothers, and other great inventors, entrepreneurs, and industrialists transformed America into the most advanced nation in history. It was, as I named it in "The Capitalist Manifesto," the "Inventive Period." Today, this country is no longer worthy of sharing the same name.
Tonight, on "Objectively Speaking," as the US sinks into Obamanaiton, Arshak Benlian and I will discuss a radical alternative. We will discuss "The Capitalist Manifesto" -- its presentation of capitalism's glorious history, how that history could point the way to an equally glorious future, and what are the principles that must be embraced.
Join us from 8-9 pm ET tonight on "Objectively Speaking"
Co-Host of "Objectively Speaking"
John Oszajca - Recording artist, online marketing expert and founder of Music Marketing Manifesto.com goes Online With Andrea to discuss the new music business and his experience as both a major label recording artist and as the owner of a multimillion dollar Internet business. Hosted by Andrea R. Garrison.
John Durant makes his first appearance on Underground Wellness Radio to discuss his amazing, new book The Paleo Manifesto. Topics will include:
* What humans can learn from animals in captivity
* Was Moses a microbiologist?
* How vegetarianism hurts the food system
* Why you should “bribe the butcher”
* Is paleo sustainable?
* Why the concept of food miles is deeply flawed
Learn more about John at www.huntergatherer.com.
John Durant, author of The Paleo Manifesto, joins Sean to discuss the mismatch between our genes and the lives we live today. Topics include:
* What humans can learn from captive gorillas.
* How Moses was a microbiologist.
* Why bio-hacking lies at the very core of evolution.
* How reducing a fever may cause cancer.
* Do vegetarian diets cause mental disorders, or is it the other way around?
* Is paleo sustainable?
Learn more about John at www.huntergatherer.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Synopsis: Phoebe Murer and Tim Pylypiuk present an affectionate tale about a lab rat named Chase who is adopted by an animal rights activist codenamed "Big Rat". Having only known the confines of "Fickle Finger Test Labs", he discovers a world outside and meets friends of the same breed. Altogether learning there are two sides to every situation, including his own. Rated: Everyone Written By: Phoebe Murer Adapted By: Tim Pyl
John is the author of the new book, The Paleo Manifesto, which is generating major buzz all across the internet. We haven’t really seen a paleo book like this before, and it is by one of the original cavemen in this whole modern paleo movement. Some of you may remember John’s appearance on The Colbert Report a few years back; well his book is finally here. I’m excited to have him on the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (42 chatters)
- churchfolk (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (9 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (3 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SandraLeeSchubert (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Job Talk Radio BC (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- BOCI (1 chatters)
- cres oneal (1 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)
- Jay Earley (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (0 chatters)