SORT BY Relevancy
A live interview with KYAnonymous / Deric Lostutter from #Knightsec about the Steubenville rape case story.
because that kid who's a DJ showed up and you've totally never heard this mix before
Its been damn near a month, but we back now. We may have been missing from BTR, but we have been watching, listening and waiting for the other to be in a good enough way to do a show.
Both of us are no longer sick, hungover or missing a phone/laptop. So the only thing we have to say to you is.... What flusters your phuckparts?
Tonight Vince welcomes folks from Chronicle.su for an exclusive discussion on the amazing Twitter antics of "Glen Greenwild" and @EJosephSnowden. Apparently "Greenwild" was able to dupe several media outlets into re-tweeting disinfo from the parody account. The account name has since been changed to "chroniclesu" which has given the alternative news site thousands of unsuspecting followers. Meanwhile, the @EJosephSnowden parody account continues to tweet about the absurd media coverage of the NSA surveillance program.
KYAnonymous, continues to raise cash for a potential legal defense, while poking at the hive. Adrian Chen wrote a fawning 257 page story on KY. N1gg3rChr1st produced a diss track dedicated to KY and several anons gave the former #OpRedRoll participant a piece of their mind.
@TylerBass @Kilgoar @LebalDrocerInc @asshurtACKFlags @plussone @HammurabisCode @Javabooter @ShadowDXS @0fficialAce @scriptsquid
Without any sense of irony whatsoever in the aftermath of the IRS’ targeting of conservatives, the administration’s stonewalling on Benghazi, the Department of Justice’s targeting of reporters, the Department of Health and Human Services’ leveraging of private organizations for Obamacare public relations cash, and the Environmental Protection Agency’s secret email addresses, Obama unloaded this line: "If people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress, and don’t trust federal judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here."
Start your work week off with VITB! Tonight more on the Snowden saga, Anonforcast update, Immortal Technique almost falls for KYAnonymous on Twitter, Paula Deen gets dropped from Smithfield Foods for her racist comments, Jake Davis (aka Topiary) returns to Twitter, and Congress is working on giving amnesty to millions of immigrants who are desperate to be spied on by the US surveillance state. All this and more. Open lines. Call in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (62 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- The Appearance (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (8 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (0 chatters)