SORT BY Relevancy
As Vivek Kundra leaves his post as US Federal CIO for a Harvard fellowship, his outspoken comments resonate not just for government IT but for enterprise professionals as well. A key point: Abandon old ways of thinking about technology and its procurement.
Peter is the CEO of iStrategyLabs and provides a breadth of knowledge and experience perfectly suited for his role, which focuses on producing marketing campaigns that marry the online and offline worlds. In prior roles, Peter has been a TV producer, art director, international content licensing executive, documentarian, concert producer, integrated marketing strategist and interactive strategist. A natural web-geek at heart, Peter remains focused on interactive side of the advertising business, providing clients with digital strategies that leverage all areas of the interactive universe, but his producer mentality drives the experiential and content production side of the iStrategyLabs business.
istrategylabs.com worked with Vivek Kundra to create appsfordemocracy.org.
A proven professional with more than 18 years of marketing, product management and market development experience, Robert Naegle manages all aspects of outbound marketing for the LANDesk division of Avocent Corporation. He is responsible for driving marketing initiatives for the division as well as setting brand, product, messaging and communication directions. As director of Corporate Marketing for LANDesk Software, Naegle developed successful industry analyst and press relationships, including personal responsibility of the Gartner, IDC, Giga/Forrester, and Meta relationships.
Previously Naegle served in marketing management and business development capacities for Intel, Unisys, Axonix, Megahertz/US Robotics, and GTE Health Systems. He holds a B.A. degree in marketing from the University of Utah and an MBA from Brigham Young University.
Anthony Migyanka, an economist, has appeared on "Cavuto" with Neil Cavuto, and is recognized by the Fox Business Network as an Investor Relations Expert. He has also contributed public company governance, stock market and economic trend commentary to other media outlets, including FamilyNet TV, The Dow Jones Corporation, and The Washington Post.
He has recently been named a "Business Insight Expert" by yourBusinessChannel (ybc.tv).
Tableau Software (www.tableausoftware.com), a visual analytics software company, is proud to say that Vivek Kundra’s team used Tableau when he was the CTO of DC. In fact, data visualization and analysis software was one of the most popular tools adopted by the DC government under Kundra’s leadership. It was used to create the charts and graphs for the city’s CapStat program (http://www.scribd.com/doc/11611924/District-of-Columbia-Government-Tableau-Capstat), which provides comprehensive data to the general public about city services and programs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Conservative Report (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- The EMS Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (0 chatters)