SORT BY Relevancy
WELCOME TO THE SPECULATION SPORTS TUESDAY MORNING CHEATER SHOW...BITCH PLEASE...BOBBY KRAFT,BILLY BILL-CHEAT..AND OF COURSE..THE BABY MAKERS...MR BOY HIMSELF...MR TOMMY BRADY...DEFLATE-GATE...STILL CHEATING...STILL NOT DROPPING DIME ON THE BALL BOYS....SUPER BOWL 49...I HOPE THE HAWKS SPANK THE PATS...LETS TALK ABOUT THE BIG GAME SHALL WE SPORTS FANS...LIVE FROM MY CAR...TWEET AND FACEBOOK THE SHOW....ENJOY THE SHOW
Join for me for Segment 2 of the 'Play Your Bigger Game' series launch.
Last week I introduce to Rick Tamlyn's concept of 'Life is all Made up' so why not make it something Fun & Engaging by playing a bigger game.
Today we'll explore the first square on the board - HUNGER - and how it gets activated in our lives.
Hunger lives deep within us! It activates us to want either something More, to stop something that's wrong, or to fill a Need that's Missing.
I'll talk about all three on today's call and examples of Bigger Game players.
Learn more about the Bigger Game and how you can Play Yours at our upcoming workshops at Heart-Centered Programs.
Are you tired of feeling tired? If the answer is yes, then the solution to your problem doesn¹t simply lie in getting more shut-eye. At this
tele-lunch & learn expect to discover how a healthy diet, regular exercise, and proper stress management are your best allies in the fight against fatigue.
Lots of Credit Unions and Credit Union professionals talk about doing things, but Capital Credit Union is actually doing them. Join us as we visit with Cindi Witt of Capital Credit Union in Kimberly, Wisconsin. Cindi will be telling us about the Financial Challenge Bowl; what it is and why kids are talking about the credit union on campus. You could read another white paper, click on another link or you can hear from a CU professional that is helping her Credit Union intentionally engage and educate Generation Next.
Join Certified Health and Wellness Coaches Patricia Colloca and Lisa Galizia as they talk about the difference between emotional and physical hunger, the common causes of overeating and ways everyone can make small changes to stop emotional eating one day at a time.
Fighting the Hunger Game!
with Apocalypse Nana
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to:
As you take your first sip of that morning cup of coffee–Boom! In that instant your world changed. Within a few hours chaos took over the treats of your city. You soon learn that a disaster has risen. Are you prepared?
We are not just talking about that extra pack of batteries, matches, flash lights and that two extra gallons of water you purchased just in case you forgot about one bill this month. Are you prepared for the world to just stop? Prepared for when things run out and … just gone? One of the most important things we need to survive is food. Have you been preparing for this moment?
Read More HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Apocalypse Nana
On tonight’s live supersized edition of The Majority Decision we will discuss the controversy surround the Bellator 135 main event finish and it means for the future of Joe Warren. L.C. Davis and Hideo Tokoro went to battle in a Bellator classic. We will look ahead to UFC Fight Night 63 which is headlined by two of the best in the UFC featherweight division as Chad Mendes meets Ricardo Lamas. Greg will also review Wrestlemania 31 or Wrestlemania play button as some are calling it. We will also talk about a few other things that may come to our mind as the night progresses.
The Majority Decision airs live every Sunday night at 10 PM central time. Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Satisfaction guaranteed or double your money back.
Welcome To COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS on KLJN 107.7 with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover. This is Scenario # 18 Fight or Flight from the book COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS:
Darvin was a dedicated dad and always stuck to his commitment of getting his four-year-old daughter Alisa. At times, Darvin and Alisa’s mother, Camille, had a rocky relationship because of mistakes they both made in the past, but never was he prepared for what Camille has in store for him.
It was Darvin’s weekend to pick up Alisa. When he went by Camille’s house, the place looked vacant, so off to Alisa’s grandmother’s house; and when she answered the door, she seemed to be cold with her statement “they’re not here” and shut the door. Darvin was confused; it’s not like Camille to not to contact him regarding Alisa. Darvin left several messages on Camille’s phone but no answer.
A week went by but he still has not heard from Camille or Alisa. Darvin was a wreck at work and spent his spare time crying at home. Darvin’s mother and his sister called Alisa’s grandmother and asked her “what the hell is going on.” Darvin has been too good to the baby for him to be treated like this; finally Alisa’s grandmother admits that Camille and Alisa have left the state and relocated to St. Louis.
When Darvin’s mother called to tell him the deal, Darvin burst out in tears; he was devastated, he just felt like dying. What will he do without his daughter, and what could possibly be the justification for Camille to leave?
To listen by phone and / or join the discussion call (347) 237-5342 - and remember to press "1" when you want to speak live on the air.
And now, here is COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS, with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover.
On this week’s edition of The Majority Decision we will take a look at the results of UFC Ultimate Fight Night 62 from Brazil. Can Damian Maia reestablish himself as a contender against Ryan LaFlare? Josh Koscheck takes a fight against Erik Silva on short notice, was he able to rebound from his recent submission loss? Mark Coleman has started a GoFundme account to help pay for his medical bills, should the UFC be responsible for aging fighters medical expenses? Is a fighter union possible? Frank Mir seems to have a target on his back with Big Nog looking to fight him again and Todd Duffy also wanting to fight the former UFC champ. Wrestlemania 31 is just one week away, Greg will give his thoughts on the card.
All this and more every Sunday at 10 PM central on The Majority Decision. Follow us on Twitter @MajorityMMA and like us on Facebook.
- I hope you understand that when 'they' colonize another planet, 'you' won't be allowed to go. you'll remain on this resource depleted planet, sending your rent credits via satellite.
- Oregon makes voting easy. Obama wants to make it mandatory.
I wanna know how you feel.
- should I take the plea bargain so I don't run the risk of eating cop pubes?
- are horoscopes essentially cheat codes in this game of life?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (18 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- TIS Network (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)