SORT BY Relevancy
Jeju Weekly editor-in-chief Darren Southcott turns the mic around in a conversation with me about podcasting in Korea.
The Korea File will be on hiatus until mid September, with a new episode out on September 16th.
This episode's music:
San U-lim's 'It Was Probably Late Summer' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6jssOe5Uo
Can’t think of a better thing to do when hanging out in a super modern city like Seoul, South Korea then to go for a bike ride. It’s a great way to see another side of life here besides the typical tourist things like visiting temples, museums and going shopping plus it’s so up close to everyday life here.
I actually got my idea for this ride from the latest Lonely Planet Korea guide with a few modifications to the route. Let’s call them accidental modifications. I started out from Yeouido Park where you can rent bikes starting at 3000 won an hour, about $2.50 USD. Yeouido is considered the mecca for cycling in Seoul.
First stop was the Mapo Bridge where there is a designated cycle path making it safe and convenient to check out the views.
The Han River is the fourth longest river on the Korean Peninsula with a total length of almost 500km. This river was once a very large trade route with China through the Yellow Sea however due to estuary location at the borders of North and South Korea the river is no longer actively used for navigation.
An exit ramp from the other side of the bridge takes you to the north side of the river with great cycling paths. Keeping to the left on this path will continue your journey along the Han River. The destination for this cycle is the Seoul World Cup Stadium, built for the FIFA World Cup in 2002.
A great view of the beautiful domed National Assembly Building across the river. the legislative branch of the South Korean national government.
Keep riding along the path past this cliff and under the Yanghwa and Seongsan Bridges.
Excerpts from "Cycling The Megalopolis Of Seoul".
Guest: Barry Jacobsen, military historian and blogger, joins me for a look at the Saudi Arabia vs Iran feud.....the latest from Afghanistan where US special forces saw action a few days ago.......North Korea and hydrogen bomb..............plus some reaction to President Obama's latest gun control proposals.......
Click to support some of our friends....
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY FRIEND CARLOS GUEDES AND HIS MUSIC........
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
The growing conflict between Sunnis and Shias spread to Asia as a Pakistani general threatened to wipe Iran off the map if any harm comes to Saudi Arabia. This was a not very subtle threat to use nuclear weapons.
Also: North Korean nuke might have been designed as an EMP weapon, stocks off to horrible start in 2016, global shipping rates drop to historic lows, and Germans outraged by government coverup of New Year's Eve sexual assault by migrants.
A home in Gary, Indiana known locally as a 'portal to Hell' has been demolished, putting an end to a horrifying chapter in local history.
Also: North Korea tests long-range missile, anti-immigration protests across Europe, Russia says hands off Syria, and Hamas unveils its first battle tank -- that looks suspiciously like a parade float.
Mike From Around the World wil join Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana to discuss "Sounds of the Apocalypse in New Jersey, and New York. Also the Methane Gas leak in California, also Nuclear water leak at Indian Point Nuclear Plant in New York. Also Asteroid TX 68, also Planet 9 or Planet X, Zika Virus in Brazil, also Middle East Madness of war. Also North Korea fires a Test Rocket. Also a 6.4 earthquake hits Taiwan leaving 32 dead and dozens still buried in the rubble. Also a massive Volcano erupts only 32 miles from Fukushima Nuclear Plant in Japan. These and much more events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley.
Violet Flame for Liberty and Freedom in the Middle East, North Korea and throughout the planet.
CLICK HERE for Today's Booklet
Join us for decrees and song to help bring freedom, liberty and peace throughout the planet. These powerful calls and decrees are acted upon and sponsored by the heavenly hosts to help the people of the planet be cut free from the illusions and momentums that in the past age contributed to suffering and war. Please join us as we choose to BE PEACE.
Espavo < Lemurian for: Thank you for taking your power.
Ascension NOW! - www.anow.org
God says in Isaiah 55:11, "So shall my word be that goeth out of my mouth. It shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereunto I sent it."
Join Apostle Christopher and Prophetess Crystal McQueen for the Kingdom Lifestyles Training Institute!
Also join Apostle Christopher and Prophetess Crystal McQueen for our weekly broadcasts. The Christ the King Redemptive Ministries Worship Experience is every Sunday from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The Kingdom Lifestyles Training Institute Broadcast is every Tuesday at 7 p.m. The Prophetic Atmosphere Broadcast is every Thursday at 7 p.m. On Friday nights join us for J.A.M.M. (Jesus and Me Ministry).
Christ the King Redemptive Ministries is an international ministry with churches, schools and orphanages in the United States, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria and Pakistan. Join us for Bible study, revelation in the Word of God, prophetic utterance, apostolic impartation and teaching as the Spirit of God gives us insight.
Please go to our website at www.ctkrm.org to learn more about us and to watch us live. Click on the media tab and press play while we are broadcasting live! We pray that you become a Vision Partner with us. Your financial gift will help us to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world! Also, like our pages on FaceBook at Christ the King Redemptive Ministries and Women of Prophetic Destiny.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (24 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (19 chatters)
- AJC Radio (17 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Power (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- The Dream1 (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (0 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (0 chatters)