SORT BY Relevancy
Rescheduled from 14 September to a special 6:00 p.m. EST start, The Knitgrrl Show welcomes Amy R. Singer, founder of Knitty.com, author of Knit Wit, Big Girl Knits, the forthcoming sequel to BGK and our all-round heroine of the pointy sticks for a full hour!
The Knitgrrl show welcomes Vickie Howell, host of the DIY Network's popular show Knitty Gritty. Author, magazine columnist for knit.1 and Kiwi and spokesperson for the Vickie Howell yarn collection at South West Trading Company, there's lots to talk about!
The Knitgrrl Show kicks off its summer season with guest Nikol Lohr, author of Naughty Needles: Sexy Saucy Knitting and founder of the Harveyville Project. We'll talk about her book, Harveyville and upcoming events there, including Yarn School and Felt School.
The KNITGRRL Guide to Professional Knitwear Design is wonderful. It’s simple, direct, and doesn’t pull any punches.
If you’re contemplating a career in knit design, or if you’re already designing, this book is WELL worth your time!
Join me as I chat with the brains behind the book to ask questions and get straight forward answers from one of the best in our industry!
And You never know, there might be a nice give away too :-)
Founding editor of CrochetMe.com, editor of Interweave Crochet magazine and so much more, Kim Werker is the author of several books on crochet, including the soon-to-be-released Crochet Me: Designs to Fuel the Crochet Revolution. (She's a great knitter, too!)
The Knitgrrl Show interviews entrepreneur extraordinaire Jonelle Raffino of South West Trading Company about her signature plant fibers (including soy, bamboo and even pine!), and welcomes a special guest segment with Jacqueline Sava, the creator of SOAK fine fiber wash
Interview begins immediately.
Shannon Okey is the author of more than a dozen fiber arts-related books and the publisher at Cooperative Press, an independent publishing house with a strong fiber arts publishing presence. She has been a full time professional fiber artist and writer since 2004, and has appeared on numerous TV shows, written for many magazines and served as the editor of a UK print knitting mag. This year, Okey launches Knit Edge, Cooperative Press' new app-based fiber arts magazine, and has continued to expand the company's offerings. She's known as Knitgrrl on social media and most everywhere else.
Links for Shannon:
Brand consultant and artist, David Cohen discusses personal branding and small business entrepreneurship in the age of social information. The show features, ideas, opinions, and visits by guests who are experts in their fields. Visit David's world at http://www.equationarts.com
Are you a smartphone user? You can now listen to the Be a Beacon Show on Stitcher!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Rad Reality Show (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (2 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)