SORT BY Relevancy
A Mother’s Day Initiative by #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber - “Knit1, Bless2....
“Mother’s day is a very special time for me. I make it a point to be at home on that special Sunday to celebrate with my children and grandchildren, and honor the memory of my own mother. This year I thought about the babies born into this world who may not have all the advantages that my own children and I enjoyed. I wanted to find a way to help -- and knitting for charity has always been one of my passions. It seemed like a natural: I could encourage my many readers who knit or crochet to mark Mother’s Day by making one special project - Knit1, Bless2.” - Debbie Macomber.
Debbie and I will be discussing this very special heartfelt project - “Knit1, Bless2” for Project Linus Mission, Newborns in Need, and Binky Patrol, and her latest book “Hannah’s List: A Letter of Love” as we celebrate Mother’s Day 2010.
Please call 347.327.9995 on Tuesday May 11th from 10-11am CST US to join Debbie and I live on the air with your questions and personal stories.
The Knitgrrl show welcomes Vickie Howell, host of the DIY Network's popular show Knitty Gritty. Author, magazine columnist for knit.1 and Kiwi and spokesperson for the Vickie Howell yarn collection at South West Trading Company, there's lots to talk about!
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (50 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (8 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Dope Chic City (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)