SORT BY Relevancy
KWANZA PRINCIPLES= FIRST FRUITS: (KINARA IS THE CANDLE HOLDER WITH 7 CANDLES OF BLACK RED & GREEN)
1 UMOJA - UNITY- BLACK (THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH) 2 KUCHIGULIA - SELF DETERMINATION - RED (SHED BLOOD OF THE ANCESTORS)
3 UJIMA - COLLECTIVE WORK & RESPONSIBILITY/GREEN (THE LAND)
4 Grand Truths=Ho'Oponopono 1. Life implies pain - I repent.
2. Pain has a source - I forgive.
3. The source can be stayed - I give thanks.
4.The means of staying it are attainable - I Love.
There are many bridges over the troubled and murkey waters of the Paradigm Shift to insure that we and our progeny will make it safely across the Age of Pisces into the New Age of Aquarius. "Resolve to be a part of the solution...The wake-up call is being sounded and the internal intuitional agitation to shed the skin of the deceptive controlled experience has began in earnest." (www.nohoax.com excerpts fro the Handbook for a New Paradigm) It is Your personal assignment to ressurect yourself!
The foundation of Kwanzaa is the Seven Principles, or Nguzo Saba. When Dr. Karenga created the celebration of Kwanzaa he wanted to reflect the best qualities and characteristics of the "first fruit" or harvest festivals that were celebrated throughout Africa. It was these qualities that established the Nguzo Saba, or Seven Principles of Kwanzaa.
Join Host Live Chats
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (9 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (7 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- I Dreamed I Was Human (1 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Phil Waite (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)