SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I'm thrilled to bring back the delightful Kimberlin Brown. Fans of "The Young and the Restless" and the sister show, "The Bold and the Beautiful" loved to hate the evil 'Sheila Carter' for years, because actor Kimberlin Brown played her character impeccably. Since then, the versatile actress has been seen in the film "Five Hour Friends," on television in "All My Children," and the web series, "The Bay," as well as the summer special, "Far From The Bay." But many of her fans don’t realize that Kimberlin has a great talent for interior design and has been a respected industry professional for more than twenty years. In her new series, "Dramatic Designs with Kimberlin Brown," she will be showcasing that part of her life on The Design Network, a web-based network launched in January of this year. It features inspirational and entertaining videos related to home design and fashion. Kimberlin's first show premiered on October 14th, and features a dramatic Cabo San Lucas custom vacation home. See her debut show here: http://www.thedesignnetwork.com/viewSeries.php?series_id=46 and be sure to sign up at The Design Network and post a review. I'm sure you'll agree that we all want to see many more shows from Kimberlin in the future. Sign up here: http://www.thedesignnetwork.com/index.php
I am thrilled to welcome Kimberlin back for her 4th visit, and her first in two years. Kimberlin is well known for her memorable villainess role of Sheila Carter on both "The Young and the Restess," and on "The Bold and the Beautiful" recurring for many years on both, from 1990, and last seen in 2006 on "The Young and the Restless." Presumably killed off, but as all daytime drama viewers know, we can never be sure. If fans have their way, she will rise from the dead- again! Kimberlin appeared as a judge on "All My Children," in 2010. In 2011, Brown began to appear in Gregori J. Martin's web-series "The Bay". She portrays Dr. Grace Drum, a psychiatrist. Brown first appeared in a summer special "Far From The Bay", and continued on in the series' second season.
Kimberlin Brown is best known for her iconic daytime character on CBS Daytime, The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful as the EVIL Sheila Carter and we chat with her as we look back on her iconic character plus what she is working on currently including The Bay (web series)
The one and the only, Kimberlin Brown, who best known for her two decade stint as the devilish and evil yet misunderstood Sheila Carter on The Young and the Restless/The Bold and the Beautiful, is returning to On-air with Douglas to follow up from our last visit over a year ago. She has a new show she is working on, we will touch base on that and what we can expect from the future and a little blast from the past as we dish some Sheila Carter.
The iconic daytime villain to beat all villains, Ms. Sheila Carter played by the legendary Kimberlin Brown, joins us tonight to talk about her career on Y&R/B&B, plus AMC, The Bay, her new short film, The Necklace plus her new film! Don't miss this rare opportunity to call in to speak to the one and only, Sheila Carter.
Ali Akbar (@ali) and Robert Stacy McCain (@rsmccain) talk about the case.
Speedway bomber Brett Kimberlin is suing two bloggers, W.J.J. Hoge and Aaron Walking, journalist Robert Stacy McCain and National Bloggers Club President Ali A. Akbar. The case has proceeded through 11 months of preliminaries and went to trial Monday in Maryland's Montgomery County Circuit Court. This is an important case for free speech rights.
Tweet your #BrettKimberlin questions now!
Tune into the Hottest Urban show on the internet with your show host Brown Suga! We will discuss everything from the latest Hollywood Headlines, the essence of living your Best Life, or overcoming various issues we all may have dealt with.
Join us in our live chat where all the action takes place. Brown Suga Radio...Where Entertainment is extraordinary!
Hosted by dark-skinned free-thinker Vincent E Brown, this show discusses a myriad of issues from the political, moral, and religious. Of course, every now and then a bit of controversy is liable to show up at any time, so tune in and listen to a host who is black, Christian, and conservative.
Today, I will discuss the developments going on in Ferguson, MO over the incident involving the shooting of a black teen by a white police officer. Are we too eager to rush to judgment?
Join SC host Ron Jackson & co-hosts Aira & Mike as they chat it up with renowned guitarist/producer/composer Paul Brown about his new release Truth B Told. In addition to jamming to some of the hot tracks that will be offered, listeners with questions or comments for Paul can call in on 858-777-8436. Hope to "see" you there!
Sunday, August 17th, my guest is author Tiana Nicole. Tiana will be chatting with me about her book, Deceitful Temptations. This book is an Amazon best seller and the storyline is very compelling !
About the book:
Lord, please forgive me, I prayed silently and placed one of the heavy towels over the baby's face to stop it from breathing. It didn't take too much of an effort, because in a matter of seconds , the baby was lifeless again. I sat numb as I cried aloud, in total shock because I didn't have any signs of pregnancy, and still having periods. I didn't understand how I did not know a life was growing inside of me. I should have told my story to that TV show ‘I didn't know I was pregnant’.
I gathered myself and began to clean the blood from the hardwood floor, placed the baby in the bag, and sat there shocked,guilty, and confused until the sunlight of a new day crept through my living room window. I finally got the courage to get up and clean myself up. I decided to catch the ferry over to the Jersey City boardwalk. I discreetly placed a few bricks from the boardwalk deck into the garbage bag, then grabbed a bite to eat. I re-boarded the ferry back to the city, I made sure no one was watching, then dumped the garbage bag over the side of the ferry into the water , and watched as one of my many secrets sunk deep down to bottom .
About the author:
Author Tiana Nicole was born in Chicago, Illinois where she was raised by her great grandmother Lillian E. Hudson. She attended the College of Technology where she earned her degree in Computer System Technology.
After discovering that she had the talents of a jack of all trades she went on to earn a Bachelors degree in Psychology, and also a Masters degree in Business Management.
Join us today as we look at the developing events in Ferguson, Missouri. We also look for answers to the following questions:
Is city of Ferguson conducting itself in a manner that will get the best results?
Are the Ferguson Police being transparent?
Does the law favor Mike Brown or Police Officer Darren Wilson?
If the crime was relevant, why is Dorian Johnson not being charged?
Where are the 911 tapes?
What is holding up the autopsy?
Why was the robbery video released at the time when they released the officer’s name?
These are a few of the questions we take a look at today. We also, discuss the Louisville Purge, Rick Perry, Chuck Todd and much, much, more!
To join the conversation, the number to call is 323-580-5712
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (24 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)