SORT BY Relevancy
Kim has always felt like she was designed specifically to help people in a personal way. When she was exploring various coaching systems, she sensed several flaws that repeatedly showed up in the coaching ideology. Kim noticed that many coaches would focus solely on goal-setting, and then hold clients accountable for their actions that were necessary to meet their goals. “By and large, people know what to do in order to reach their goals, they just aren’t taking action. The question is why?” Kim explains. Kim realized that the one and only thing stopping each and every client from meeting their goals was their thought patterns. Every client wanted to meet their goals, but something – a very big, persistent something – was preventing their success. Kim’s discovery sparked her desire to start a coaching company that focussed solely on thought management. She knew that if she helped people remove the thoughts and beliefs that prevented their success, achieving their goals would be no sweat. Kim found that journaling was the quickest and most efficient way to access a client’s thought patterns and belief system. She began coaching using the tool of journaling, and found that she could help propel substantive and lasting changes in client’s lives and careers.
Tune in for "Chalk Talk with Kim". This will be a lively, entetaining, informative and fun hour of sports talk designed to take listeners beyond the headlines. My guest for this week's show will be Rameika Mashack - CEO of Coaching Without Walls. Rameika is a life and relationship coach who specializes in working with professional athletes. We'll talk about the challenges facing the NFL, it's players and fans who love the game. More importantly we'll discuss solutions and help the audience understand the climate and nature of the business.
We'll take your questions via email or twitter and your calls live on the show. Tune in for a different approach to sports talk. It's an hour of fun you won't want to miss!
Listen to the "Best of Chillin' with Bobby Joe & Trucker Kim!
Tune in at 12pm CST every Thursday for "Chalk Talk with Kim", a sports show that goes beyond the headlines. This week we'll preview the Texans vs Colts Thursday night primetime matchup; talk with University of Houston Assistant Men's Basketball Coach Alvin Brooks about the Cougars first week of practice; hear from Rockets Coach Kevin McHale; Texans OL Duane Brown and Safety Danieal Manning. We'll also hear from you.. the audience. Join us live on air via phone, tweet or Facebook. We'll see you online!
Tune in every week at 12pm CST for an out of the box sports talk show! We go beyond the headlines to bring you the latest on the hot sports topics as well as offer previews of the week's biggest matchups. Whether you're a novice, a seasoned fan or just someone who is curious about the world of sports, we have something for you. If there is something you'd like to hear on "Chalk Talk with Kim," let us hear from you.
In meantime, mark your calendars for next week's show and look forward to seeing you on line!
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (264 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)