SORT BY Relevancy
Host Pamela Marie Edmunds will interview Author Kim Sheridan tonight. Their inteview will be a discussion of Kim's book "Animals and the Afterlife; True Stories of Our Best Friends' Journey Beyond Death."
More About Kim Sheridan;
Kim Sheridan is an award-winning author, filmmaker, lecturer, and workshop leader. She is a popular guest on radio and television, and her expertise includes animals, health, and the environment.
As a highly respected and sought after expert on life after death for humans and animals alike, her time is devoted not only to animals but to those who are left behind when loved ones pass. Many years ago, while grieving the loss of a beloved animal companion, Kim unexpectedly began to receive signs and messages from the Other Side. This led her on an incredible journey into the realm of animals and the afterlife. This journey to uncover the truth resulted in Kim writing the award winning book, Animals and the Afterlife: True Stories of Our Best Friends’ Journey Beyond Death.
Kim is co-author of the raw foods classic, Uncooking with Jameth and Kim, and co-founder of HealthForce Nutritionals, Inc., which offers nutritional supplements worldwide for both humans and animals (including the famous Green Mush™). She is the founder of EnLighthouse Entertainment™, Compassion Circle™, Healthy Chick®, Healthy Hunk®, and Go Green Already!™ -- all of which hold true to Kim’s values to raise awareness, teach compassion, and respect the Earth and all living beings. She has been listed in Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals, 2,000 Notable American Women, and Great Minds of the 21st Century
Join National Bestselling Author, Kim Brooks, on this special call which is a sneak peek look into her next novel, an Atria/Simon & Schuster release entitled, She That Findeth, which releases in bookstores nationwide and online Tuesday May 20th. Discover why she believes this book is her best yet and also the most controversial that is sure to spark conversations both in and out of the church like never before. Kim will also announce a special contest where she will giveaway Free copies of, She That Findeth. Don't miss it! http://www.kimontheweb.com
"In A Hurry To Go Nowhere"
Habakkuk 2:2-3 (NKJV)
"2. Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. 3. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at thend it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry" ."
On Point w/Ej featuring "Empowerment Pages" with Rev. Dameon Madison. Rev. Madison has over 15 years of ministry leadership experience. he attended both, Talladega College and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. Rev. Madison is the founder of D.E.M Ministries & The Faith that Remains Group. He is married to LaTonya Stallworth Madison.
"Attention is a mental control system that lets you adjust how hard you think about something.
Because brain damage weakens attention, a good recovery depends on deliberately thinking a bit harder about many things. There is a special need to pay more attention to tasks as they get harder. Mental effort is also a self-therapy tool that can reduce or neutralize cognitive deficits. So “powering up” into maximum alertness and attention is the first step toward getting your deficits under control. When you power up, you can keep your mind focused on one topic at length, think deeply about it, and come up with your best plans and ideas. Making maximum effort sometimes offsets deficits completely, allowing survivors to function at full effectiveness." - Larry Schutz, PhD
This show is a gathering place for anyone seeking recovery from the challenges of life on life's terms. I introduce topics, and survivor's share their experience, strength and hope. We discuss useful tools that have helped us lighten the load, of our journey through recovery.
More will be revealed! Tune in, stop in and call in. This is a "we" recovery program, because it is in the "we," that we find the new "me."
We focus on the four A's of Recovery...Awareness, Acceptance, Action and Adaptation. This is a place for survivor's striving to become thrivers. :)
Some nights we will have a featured guest, and others we will introduce a topic of recovery, encouraging callers to join us in the discussion. The second part of the show is Open Mic and some great Indy Music, sure to inspire!
Host is Kim Justus, author of In a Flash: Miracles Here and Beyond found at www.inaflash.org & "Like" at www.facebook.com/inaflash.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Ms Blue (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- wego (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)