SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Dr. Pam chats with Kim Crayton of Real Talk for Real Teens about how she found the courage to leave here teaching position and what the rewards have been for stepping out on faith.
Join us tonight at 9m EST/6pm PST for another exciting, informative, inspiring, and educational episode of Beauty Talk. Our guest tonight is Makeup Artist Kim Greene. Kim will speak about her career as a Film & Television Makeup Artist, her line of makeup bags, and so much more. If you would like to join the conversation with your questions and/or comments, call us at 914.803.4399. Also, our Tweetchat takes place on Twitter or www.Tweetchat.com and you can follow by using the hashtag #BeautyLounge.
I'm your host
Author Kim Kendall
Miss Kim has two children and three grandchildren. A native of Ohio, Kim began writing at a young age. Starting first with love letters for her friends then continuing in high school. Securing her own column in the school paper was the beginning of a budding novelist. Life presented many opportunities for Kim and all proved to be un-fulfilling. She went back to familiar ground writing and the characters of Sweatin’ were born.
Synopsis = Danielle Thompson has huge dreams of one day owning her own business featuring her writings. Working at the Reed’s Greeting Card shop, Dani becomes the protégé of her cool boss Mrs. Cheryl. Nadine Hughes has found herself beaten and abandoned again. Will she seek revenge? Or remain with the man who loves her so violently? Stephani has it all, none of which fill the void of motherhood. Her husband, rapidly climbing the corporate ladder has no time for babies and diapers. Under unfavorable conditions Stephani becomes pregnant, on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Suspense filled with page turning curiosity; see how these stories come together and paint a picture of true love and vivid deceit. Sweatin’ offers pure entertainment! This novel delivers the laugh, increases the suspense and teases the erotic nerve. Each chapter takes you on a tumultuous journey of Dani Thompson and the characters surrounding her life. Sweatin’ pulls you in as it saves you with lessons of forgiveness, love and patience
in Self Help
Kim Ades specializes in coaching high-profile, highly-driven individuals who are interested in achieving extraordinary goals.
An author, speaker, entrepreneur, MBA, coach, and mother of five, Kim is one of North America's foremost experts on performance improvement and self-development through thought management.
By using her unique process of coaching through journaling, she works with motivated clients to unveil and switch their thought patterns to ignite significant organizational change and personal transformation.
As President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine(TM) Software, Kim also trains hundreds of coaches yearly on the art of coaching and incorporating journals into their coaching process, with a focus on mindset and thought management.
Some topics Kim will discuss on the show:
increasing success and happiness through thought management
Anything related to personal development
How to be an effective leader
The mindset which holds all of us back
The benefits of journaling every day
Relationships, money, careers, parenting...
Tonight: Kim Collins sets new PB at 38yrs. Gatlin on Fire! Training for the kick. CALL 626-657-2104
An indepth look with liveley discussion of the Track and Field Happennings with a Caribbean twist with the Data Guy, Rico and Host Sean Garrity. Athlete analysis, head to head matchups, relay pools, field events break down, world leads and much much more. Interviews with Coaches, and Athletes.
This is not your typical Sports show...its all track heads and junkies!!
..The mic and phones are always open, so call in with your comments and questions to 626-657-2104 or twitter @trackdataguy or @rico2hot
The hosts work hard all week, so now it's your turn to bring the show to us! Call in and talk about what's on your mind, and listen to some great Indy music.
Hope the camping hosts are having fun! While they're away...Let's play, play, play!! :)
Hosted by Kim Justus and anyone else who wants to take the leap, and share a peep.
Janelle Breese, RPC, is an author, speaker, and counselor with expertise in grief, loss, life transitions, and brain injury. She resides with her family in Victoria, BC. She is the author of A Change of Mind: One Family’s Journey through Brain Injury and the soon to be released book, Life Losses: Healing for a Broken Heart. Visit her website at www.janellebb.com and follow her on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/JanelleBreeseBiagioni.
This show is a gathering place for anyone seeking recovery from the challenges of life on life's terms. I introduce topics, and survivor's share their experience, strength and hope. We discuss useful tools that have helped us lighten the load, of our journey through recovery.
More will be revealed! Tune in, stop in and call in. This is a "we" recovery program, because it is in the "we," that we find the new "me."
We focus on the four A's of Recovery...Awareness, Acceptance, Action and Adaptation. This is a place for survivor's striving to become thrivers. :)
Some nights we will have a featured guest, and others we will introduce a topic of recovery, encouraging callers to join us in the discussion. The second part of the show is Open Mic and some great Indy Music, sure to inspire!
Host is Kim Justus, author of In a Flash: Miracles Here and Beyond found at www.inaflash.org & "Like" at www.facebook.com/inaflash.org
Beauty and Lifestyle Correspondent Kym Douglas from "The Ellen Show" and Comedienne, Author, and Motivational Speaker Kim "Whoo-Whoo-Whoo" Coles from "Living Single" share tips on how to make your dreams come true through Bliss Boarding and Gratitude Journaling. The two TV superstars encourage positive thinking and reaching success with faith and intention. They offer some practical solutions and everyday advice to make positive change now. "When you look for things to be grateful for, they show up," says Kim. Join this fun conversation and empower yourself for a new day!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (0 chatters)