SORT BY Relevancy
AreYouScreening.com host and BFCA film critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, review Killing Them Softly.
We're looking forward to this one and the fact that no one seems to be talking about it isn't changing our minds.
As we close in on end of year, we'll most likely be covering a few titles that we didn't cover throughout the year, and we'll be talking upcoming award voting as well.
Bogus Conservatives; well there are plenty of those lurking the halls of Social Media. Most of them are harmless, but there are those select few that thrive on attacking fellow Conservatives. That is who we will be talking about on #QuagmireAmerica Radio Friday night at 10:00 pm EST.
This is going to be an action packed show. If you enjoyed the Tuesday night Podcast, then this broadcast is a CAN’T MISS! Dare I say it will be ‘en el fuego’
It’s damn time to call out these attack accounts that pose as Conservatives, but in truth they are nothing but Radical Progressives doing their best to bring division into the Social Media Conservative venue that we know as Twitter, Facebook and various blogs.
It is also OPEN LINE FRIDAY on Quag Radio, we will be taking your calls, the LIVE chat room wide open; it’s going to be a fun Friday night.
Kickback and join in on the conversation with JWT aka Randy Hahn @QuagmireAmerica Kat aka @RoughRider4Ever. If we are lucky we might get the always funny, smart Alan aka @sNaPpPeRHeaD. So be sure to tune in, it’s going to be a show you won’t soon forget.
"YEA, I'M TALKING TO YOU" - JWT - RH
in Self Help
Our mission is to make a positive impact in people's lives by providing genuine holistic toxin-free products and a money making opportunity that can help individuals feel better physically and do better financially.
Helping People...Avoid the C.R.A.P. -
Chemical, Risky, Artificial Poisons seeping into the cells, blood, organs, and brain subtly, deceptively,
wrecking well-being, seductively, fragrantly and softly destroying peoples health.
Get your Special Report on how the C.R.A.P. you put on everyday is sapping your strength and wrecking your well-being.
Learn how to get toxinf-free personal care for half the cosmetic industry market prices and support the education, prevention and alternative solutions for you and your family.
Call in! Let's sound the arlarm.
All kinds of killing going on this week on PDC Live as we take a look at a movie that had me at hello with it's first set picture, Brad Pitt's Killing Them Softly. Next it's on to Jigsaw's possibly more insane movie cousin in The Collection, the sequel to the awesome indie horror hit The Collector. It's trap filled houses without the moral overtones!
"Tell Them," radio show wtih Minister Monica St. Hill-Morton Monday night at 7 PM (EST)
Join us for 'Monday Morning Joy' 2 10:00am for real life situations and challenges. One of our blog contributors (D. Dudley) shared in a recent blog post the following: "It can happen anywhere, at any time, and it is important to make sure all girls and even boys are educated on the dangers of it. Young girls today are not aware that human trafficking is growing and in some cases improving its craft. Some girls may not even be aware of how close human trafficking might be to where they live. As our society evolves and as people become more corrupt, human trafficking has become more present. As unfortunate as it is, while many girls think that it won’t happen to them, anything is possible in the world we live in today. Young girls today don’t realize that they put themselves in dangerous situations every day. Men AND women in this world take advantage of young girls and while someone may seem like they have the best intentions, often times they don’t.
We live in a time where danger lurks around every corner. As unfortunate as it is, women today have to be cautious in everything that they do. While it is okay and praised for a female to be independent, women should not mistake being ignorant to danger for being independent. No one is saying that women today should live in fear but to live with caution. It’s true that dangerous situations can happen at any moment no matter how cautious you are, but the more cautious you are the lower the risk of it happening to you."
Join us as we talk about our part to eradicate this social ill and others.
in Self Help
Sister Jenna welcomes Erica Meier to the America Meditating Radio Show.
Erica Meier has served as the Executive Director of Compassion Over Killing (COK) since 2005, after being an active volunteer. Since taking the helm, Erica has taken the organization to new heights with continued growth and accomplishments for animals. Vegan for 20 years, Erica has been working in the animal protection field since college. In 2013, she was honored with the prestigious Animal Rights Hall of Fame Award. Erica previously spent several years as an animal control officer in Washington, D.C., where she rescued sick, stray, and homeless animals, as well as enforced anti-cruelty laws.
Compassion Over Killing is a national non-profit animal advocacy organization headquartered in Washington, DC, with an additional office in Los Angeles, CA. Visit COK’s website at http://cok.net and get a free Vegetarian Starter Guide.
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on Facebook, visit our website and follow us on Twitter.
Remember when the Khmer Rouge ordered people out of the cities of Cambodia and then went about systematically killing leaders of the country and their families. The leader of the Khmer Rouge, Pol Pot, killed approximately 1.7 million people. Adolf Hitler killed over 6 million Jews, Gypsies and gay people. The Holocaust will be forever etched in the minds of all mankind. For the most part the world community stood back and let this happen.
Mankind is about to watch ISIS, or the Islamic Stat,e commit genocide on the people of Iraq. The leader of ISIS has ordered the mutilation of women’s genitals in the city of Mosul. ISIS demands that people convert to Islam or be killed; most flee for their lives. The Islamic State kills and crucifies publicly some of its victims. ISIS, as it was called before becoming the Islamic State, was connected to al Qaida, then was rejected by al-Qaida for being to violent
Amidst the violent persecution inflicted on Christians in Iraq, many pleas for help in Syria have gone unheard. Radical Islamic extremists have cut water and electricity from Christian communities. Families are unable to flee their homes to find safer shelter. Syria’s largest city, Aleppo, has been all but emptied of Christians and other religious minorities fleeing this extreme persecution. Those that remain are often too sick, weak, or poor to leave. As this violence continues, Christians throughout the Middle East and the world are watching and wondering, who will step in and stop this Christian persecution?
in Self Help
The Butterfly Evolution welcomes Rev. Anthony Martin to discuss the anticipated release of his new book, Stop Killing Me Black Man. This literary work dissects the principle issues of black on black death and destruction from a biblical perspective. Think you've heard it all...THINK AGAIN! Rev. Martin is prepared to knock you off your feet with the untold truth about something that has been plaguing our nation for decades.
Rev. Anthony Martin received his bachelor's degree from Samuel Kelsey Bible Institute and has spent much of his life as a community organizer. He has helped numerous young men turn their life around and become successful in different aspects of life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (109 chatters)
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- in5d (63 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- DDP Radio (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- AAAL with Carole and Steve (1 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Penny Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)