SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Quality of Life show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, shares tips and exercises to build stronger family relationships. Bobbi is the author of numerous books on education, and co-authored the new book ‘Excellence in Teaching & Learning: The Quantum Learning System’.
- Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ explains how to use the last week of the year to get organized for 2016. Regina is the author 10 books on organizing including New York Times best-seller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ and her latest Rightsize! Right Now!’
WE ALL HAVE STORIES TO TELL ABOUT SOMETHING OUR KIDS SAW ON TV AND THE NEXT TIME WE GO TO THE STORE THE KIDS SCREAM FOR WHAT THEY JUST SAW. IS THAT A GOOD THING? OR DOES IT GIVE YOU A HEADACHE? IS IT FAIR TO THE KIDS TO HAVE THEM "BRAIN WASHED" INTO THE DESIRE FOR THIS OR THAT? WE WILL GIVE PARENTS SOME GOOD ADVISE. ALSO LOOKING AT QUALITY CONTROL ON PROBIOTICS.
Kids & Teachers in The Classroom: How to Build a Working Relationship with featured guest John Brandon, Teacher at Middle School at Parkside
When it comes to making good food choices, for some people, it is really simple. For kids, it is not so easy. There are so many products being pushed as healthy when the reality is they are chock-filled with a myriad of artificial chemicals and sweeteners such as aspartame. How can children learn how to make good choices, especially if they can’t read the labels much less decipher the ingredients? How can parents and teachers educate young people as to what foods to choose? When it comes to sporting events, social gatherings and parties, what questions should children ask before they eat or drink something? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show as host, June Stoyer talks to, aspartame authority, Mary Nash Stoddard about what you need to know to educate children and protect them from the dangers of aspartame. Stay tuned. Today’s show is sponsored by RamVPN.com, the leader in high end website security. RAMVPN combines cryptographic volatile storage with tamper resistance and custom outbound routing, to push the boundaries of technology and pioneer a new privacy-conscious network infrastructure to bring you a unique anonymity service that is unmatched in the industry. Listeners of The Organic View Radio show can receive a special discount by using the coupon code orgview! Enjoy a 15% off discount for 3 month and 6 month personal plans. Sign up now and stop stressing over hack attacks!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Holiday Wines – Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Lucky 7 Holiday Wine Picks for 2015.
- Education – Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, discusses the future of Education and Academic Achievement.
- Bird Watching – Birding expert Mark Paxton talks about bird watching in San Benito County, California. Plus, Park Ranger Alacia Welch talks about the California Condor Recovery Program at Pinnacles National Park.
- Turkey Tips – Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA discusses Turkey for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
in Self Help
Join Sharon Sayler as she shares her favorite tips, tricks and travel hacks to make one of her life-long passions enjoyable even with a chronic illness. This is the show if you are – or know – a passionate adventureer and traveler with physical challenges that are unwilling to let those challeges stop them! Learn how to make your trips easier for everyone!
Welcome to our virtual living room space with your hosts Rosangel Perez and Ruthie Guten.
Our topic today. Tips for Managing Fear
Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. - Thich Nhat Hanh
Learn more | cafecitobreak.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- The Appearance (1 chatters)