SORT BY Relevancy
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Learn 7 amazing tips how to refuel emotionally when you feel defeated. Gain a new persepctive on what you can do to improve your emotional well being. Stop feeling as your streched too thin and stressed out, running on empty. These are are signs it is time fill up on the beautiful things in life that will give you the vibrant life you well so deserve. Join us live today on Brown Suga Radio.
READ TO THEM' S GARY ANDERSON OFFERS SCHOOL DISTRICTS A GREAT PROGRAM FOR COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN READING AND LITERACY.
PRESENTED BY KNOWLEDGEWORKS.ORG
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we are on "Financial Literacy" Part 3 with Khonsu Sheshmu Amun. Khonsu is the CEO of Aboriginal Financial Solutions. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please call into our LIVE STREAM podcast to get in on the conversation.
Above all.make sure that you have plenty of materials together to TAKE NOTES. You will learn much
Visit our website @ itsmyhouseradio.wordpress.com
Call to listen to Its My House Radio @ 712-432-8863
Thankyou for listening to It;s My House Radio everyday........thanks AGAIN.
Today Caroline is joined by Karen Ross R.N., and master healer, for our once-a-month Emotional Bock Clearing session. If you have a concern about an emotional issue that could be holding you back from manifesting your good - this session is for you! During the program, using a simple muscle-testing method, your blocks are identified and healed energetically through Karen's unique intuitive process. Call in and speak to Karen, or Caroline in person - our board is usually very full for this popular program!
TONIGHT! Join Caroline on her Monday Night Teleconference ~ Caroline answers your health questions and provides Spot Readings for you and your loved ones! Are you struggling with a health issue? This call is for you. 5:30pm PT, 8:30pm ET. Register for call-in information here! Listen to all archives, by topic, here.
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
ISTE author Mark Gura ...HE WROTE THE BOOK and edited the book! Co-presented by
HAPARA & WATERFORD INSTITUTE
in Self Help
You finally overcome the jittters about taking a test about your emotional intelligence. You take it and get a high score. You're relieved. Then you find out that having a high score isn't all there is to it. Join us for a discussion on why having a high score in emotional intelligence is not enough.
AASA : PROMOTING FAMILY LITERACY
AASA has partnered with "Read To Them". creators of "One District, One Book"
linking community and schools..having them all read the same book at the same time...all being on the same page, so to speak. Gary Anderson of Read To Them is our guest!.
Presented by KNOWLEDGEWORKS
"Are Elementary Kids Too Young To Date?" This topic is on FIRE as some parents think it's okay for their child to date in garde shcool and other say "OH NO NOT AT ALL" Hear Kyree and school mates take on this peer pressure topic. Tune in Every Wednesday 5-6pm cst H.W.HOTLINE COMING SOON! 646-787-1944 (Promostar Radio)
Good morning and welcome to Get Healthy Now with Denise Thomson, Founder and CEO of Miclknight. I am an Author, Speaker, Full-Circle Health Coach and passionate about healthy and balanced living.
Why is Emotional Balance in our life so important?
I am not a Psychiatrist or a Psychologist, though have studied Psychology to become a nurse and then a teacher.
Why do these two professionals say we need Emotional Balance?
to understand people better, learn easier
to know how to ask questions that open up their minds and emotions i/o to help them
How do we know that we are Emotionally balanced?
When we are, how do we feel? Stressed? Even keeled? Easy going? Happy?
When we are not? Tense? Irritable? Angry? Frustrated?
What are the side affects of either?
How can we avoid the negative side affects?
How can we make sure we are balanced? Titer Toter, muscle testing
Meditation, Music, reading, listening to positive talk, walk, exercise, rest, healthy nutrition, ample hydration
Interaction with others
Recap: being emotionally balanced with all of the above mentioned points, helps us avoid going into Depression, having suicidal thoughts, and worse. It's all about Balance and today it's the Emotional Balance.
Stay happy, healthy and empowered!
in Real Estate
Welcome to another installment of "It's My House". On today's podcast the CEO of Aborignal Financial Solutions is back for Part # 4 of his "Financial Literacy Series". Make sure that you have plenty of paper or available materials to take notes.
In addition, feel free to call in and ask any questions that you may have. Call the LIVE STREAM # 619-768-2945
Visit our website @ itsmyhouseradio.wordpress.com
Listen to "It's My House Radio' by calling 712-432-8863.
Thankyou for listening to "It's My House Radio".
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (77 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- AtheistHuman (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Resolution Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- The Talk Of Today (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)