SORT BY Relevancy
On this show we will speak to the black nation on where we go from here. The 20 year anniversary of the million man march is now in the books, but the movement for justice continues. NATIONAL CHAIRMAN HASHIM NZINGA WILL ADDRESS US
We will talk about the apparent fallout between some in our Nation of Islam Family and Chairman Emeritus Malik Zulu Shabazz of black lawyers for justice over what appears to be a public mishandling, hurt, and confusion. What lessons are to be learned and how to move forward. We'll talk on the black nationalist perspective of it all and what role we intend to play in MAKING JUSTICE HAPPEN FROM OUR POSITION. Why are we so divided as a people? What lessons are to be learned from the treatment of Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad after he was suspended? What mistakes did he make? We will also cover the Tamir Rice report.. the upcoming election season and more . CALL IN ( 646) 478 4447 TO ASK A QUESTION OR MAKE A STATEMENT
We take an indept look at the last recorded speech ever given by the Black Power General - Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad.
Filmed in Harlem, New York - this was a speech given against man odds. At the time unknown to many Dr. Muhammad was suffering respitory issues due to his hectic travel. He made his way into New York with Minister Hashim Nzinga to deliever what would be one of his most classic speeches. This is one that will make you laugh - as well as cry. The instructions in the message are still accurate and needing to be completed in this very hour. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy.
in Pop Culture
-Paula's video question answers
-Paula's date offer!
-Wigs and Wishes
Tonight's broadcast is a blast to the past - the Honorable Dr Khallid Muhammad National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party ( 1998-2001) delivered his final address to the planet in a most revolutionary way. He would title is enough negro stuff - revolution is the only solution.
We will honor him by studying his words and expanding on the legacy he left
Derrick Muhammad will be talking with Hollywood Producer Miles Maker about his amazing real life drama " If We Left"
Will be discussing his latest film Broken Angels and his up coming projects and the stated of Indie Filmmaking.
We discuss one of the greatest men to walk the face of the planet earth in the last century. Dr Khallid Abdul Muhammad - or as we refer to him the Honorable Dr Khallid Abdul Muhammad. He led the New Black Panther Party from 1998 into 2001 - and what he did in that span of time would catapult the black power movement to the forefront and place the regionally known organization on the international stage.
Back with a revived 10 point program built around the local & international needs of the blackman and woman ... he took centerstage propelling this organization the the forefront of black struggle.
He took on everybody from Rudy Guliani to the Klu Klux Klan. Boot licking Charles rangel to Preachers, ministers, and compromised black organizations.
He was not called the black power general for nothing!
He will be celebrated January 12th - we talk to the organizer of the birthday celebration Yaa Asantewa - who carries on the legacy along with the New Black Panther Party.
Hashim Nzinga, National Chairman will come on to reflect as well and also give us our marching orders
Hosted by National Chief of Staff , Chawn Castro Kweli .. it's worth the listen
The Cubs of Khallid strike back tonight - Black Power Radio
8:00 pm est 7 cst 5 pst On the heels of a historic 20 year anniversary of the Million Man march .. Justice or else! (646) 478-4447
We speak to National Chairman Hashim Nzinga Attorney At War Malik Shabazz
and Attorney- professor Reginald Muhammad on the JUSTICE THE REWARD FOR GOOD, PUNISHMENT FOR EVIL
* WHAT DID DR. KHALLID MUHAMMAD TEACH JUSTICE WAS FOR 40 MILLION BLACK / AFRICAN PEOPLE IN THE HELLS OF NORTH AMERICA?
* WHAT CAN THE BLACK MAN AN WOMAN EXPECT TO HAPPEN AFTER 10 - 10 -15, AND WE RETURN TO OUR CITIES
* WHAT DOES THE BLOOD MOON SIGNAL?
* WHAT HAS BEEN THE HISTORICAL RESPONSE OF THE DEVIL, TO SUCH DEMANDS.. AND MORE
Dr. Alli Muhammad MS, PhD, MD:
The Origins of Innocent Black People’s Fear of Police, Prison, Court & Activism: Racial Fear As A Result of Trauma
Dr. Alli Muhammad CGIC-RBPP diagnoses the racial fear innocent Black people have of police, prison, the court and activism. He exposes the origins of this racial fear amongst Black people and the overall the history, racial trauma and origins of the condition.
Baba Osagyefo Olugbala Revolutionary Goon, General Dr. Alli Muhammad M.S., PhD, MD AKA "Super Nigga". Fights for us on many battlefields he is our BOLD REVOLUTIONARY BLACK POWER WARRIOR GENERAL. Dr. Alli Muhammad is the Chief-General-In-Command of the RBPP
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal - Dorothy (20 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- drsusieloveconnection (0 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (0 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (0 chatters)
- Way It Is (0 chatters)