SORT BY Relevancy
The story of one of the nation's most notorious wrongful convictions, that of Steven Avery, a Wisconsin man who spent eighteen years in prison for a crime he did not commit. But two years after he was exonerated of that crime and poised to reap millions in his wrongful conviction lawsuit, Steven Avery was arrested for the exceptionally brutal murder of Teresa Halbach, a freelance photographer who had gone missing several days earlier. The "Innocent Man" had turned into a cold blooded killer. Or had he? This is narrative non-fiction at its finest. A true crime thriller. THE INNOCENT KILLER-A true story of a Wronful Conviction and it's Astonishing Aftermath-Michael Griesbach
Author, Leader, Pastor Sherlene McClary-The Apostle dwelves into a subject which many have tip-toed around. Depression, it truly is "The Silent Killer"
In light of the recent suicide of Actor Robin Williams, Walking In Power has invited Pastor Sherlene McClary to shed some light on the numerous facets of depression.
Depression truly is, "The Silent Killer", which screams so silently and cries with an inaudible sound, that few hear..
in Self Help
"Doubt has killed more dreams than failure ever will." Unknown
Have you ever let doubt take you out of the game?
Have you ever felt the intense fear that doubt creates?
Doubt goes hand in hand with change. It's a part of you that sense danger and wants to keep you safe, but left unchecked it is truly the killer of dreams.
On this show, I'll be talking about doubt and the different ways it can show up and do some tapping sequences dealing directly with doubt with my tapping partner Irene Jorgensen. Contact Irene at Irene@clearyourcravings.com.
Career Coach Marti Murphy knows firsthand the emotional roller coaster that comes with making a profound life change and the identity issues that can surface. As a Certified EFT Practitioner and Certified Abundance Coach Marti is highly skilled at identitfying the limiting beliefs blocking you and freeing them so you can create a success outcome and live your passion. Marti would love to hear from you. Call her at 505-220-0295 if you would like more information about her coaching programs. If you’re ready to Take the Big Leap and Leave the Job You Hate for the Work You Love, Marti has a FREE gift for you.
To claim yours, simply visit: http://tappingreallyworks.com/resources/videos/take-the-big-leap/
Ali Muhammad Brown has been on a killing spree with four confirmed victims from scattered from Seattle to New Jersey. With barely a peep from the media about this man's homicidal Islamic terror spree it's time that we talk about it. If you thought the "Birther" issue was over... not so fast my friend. We'll talk about the court case that is still moving forward involing Obama's legal eligibility to hold the office of President. The "Occupier's administration has released "new rules" regarding the birth control mandate in Obamacare We'll also have a visit from my friend Cash Easlo, if you know the Nashville music scene then you know Cash. Later we'll talk about the continuing threat of ISIS and will have updates on Ferguson, Mo. And don't forget the "Outrage of the Week" and the "Head-lines You May Have Missed".
Tonight is the pre-debate weigh in where you the people will get a final chance to know the debaters & ask them questions before Saturday night debate tomorrow night on the subject did Jesus Christ of the bible really exist. The Bible Killer aka Dr Tim Aldred will be out to prove Jesus is a made up story & G Konciousness will be out to prove Jesus Christ is indeed real. The debaters will be on the clock they will be given 2 minutes to answer all questions or comments posed to them.
On this week’s edition of Scottscope Talk Radio, the roundtable celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Notorious B.I.G’s classic debut album Ready to Die. Is it truly a timeless classic? Has it become hopelessly dated? Can B.I.G truly be called one of the greatest of all time with only two studio albums to his credit? Was he simply the beneficiary of east coast bias? Did he steal Tupac’s style, or was Pac simply one of his many influences? Was the official version of the album better than the early version? Can Rick Ross still be considered the heir apparent to the B.I.G throne?
We’ll also be celebrating the 20th anniversary of Oliver Stone’s controversial masterpiece, Natural Born Killers! Is it still as shocking as it was 20 years ago? Does the film’s basic premise still resonate? Is it truly an indictment of American News media and popular culture, or is it merely a celebration of wretched excess? Is it in the same class as Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange, Badlands, and Bonnie and Clyde? Is it the last truly great film that Oliver Stone did?
She was hired to nurse them back to health...instead, she took their lives.
For months, the DaVita Dialysis Center in Lufkin, Texas had been baffled by the rising number of deaths and injuries occurring in their clinic. In April alone, they’d rushed thirty-four patients to the hospital. But no one expected such a horrific cause to be behind it all.
Kimberly Clark Saenz was a well-liked licensed vocational nurse at the center. The East Texas nurse was a mother of two, and known for her smiles and the stories she told to help patients pass the time. But on April 28, 2008, witnesses came forward to say that instead of lifesaving medication, they’d seen Saenz adding toxic bleach to IV ports. Turns out, it wasn’t the first time. Once caught, the shocking story of Saenz’s murderous practices began to unravel…KILLER NURSE-John Foxjohn
Please join host Jason Wade Taylor/Randy Hahn LIVE @ 10:00pm EST for three hours of hard hitting honest radio.
The recent on goings in Conservative social media have gotten to the point of embarrassing, and extremely sad. From Bully’s, to fakes and frauds using the Conservative ‘Tag’ as a means to hawk their goods on Twitter when they are anything but what they claim to be. It pisses me off to watch so many far right Conservatives using the same tactics as the radical progressives have used against us for years.
Please follow me, Jason Wade Taylor on Twitter and be sure to check out my website QuagmireAmerica.Weebly.com.
Call in and speak with the host (347)989-1665
Our Radio shows do many parodies of many individuals, all of which are done by anonymous actors doing voiceover bits.
....and hardly a word from the media. Meet Ali Muhammad Brown, who said "My mission is vengeance. For the lives – millions of lives are lost every day.” (Of course he was taking a run at the "Great Satan.")
Thank you to Dave Milner, Geoff Mitchell, and Movin ~ and TIM BURTON called in!!!
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
We’re the Infidels your imam warned about…
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
Listen to all of the RFB shows as well at Pundit Press Radio:
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (27 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (0 chatters)