SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Samyra Sealy, board certified family medicine physician with Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, talks about flu symptoms, prevention and treatment. Flu can be very dangerous for people with chronic health conditions, says Dr. Sealy. Those with COPD, asthma, and other conditions that cause weakened immune systems are vulnerable. Caregivers of the elderly and small children must be aware they can spread the flu. According to Dr. Sealy, the flu shot and regular hand washing are the two best way to prevent getting the flu. To find out more, listen to Dr. Sealy’s interview. You can also visit her profile at: http://mdmercy.com/centers-of-excellence/additional-centers/primary-care-physicians/find-a-primary-care-doctor/primary-care-doctors/samyra-sealy-md
Finally got my new computer up and running the way I want and now we are going to try the live show once again.
We'll be talking about whats been going on around this area music wise and media wise.
Working on a new studio that will make it more effortless to have guest hosts. Stay tuned for that.
Join Host Live Chats
- SFPI Radio (14 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (14 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (13 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (12 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (5 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Wrestlenomics Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Get N The Know (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)