SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome another week has kicked off and this time it wont be so moody. This Monday we are going to look in to the career path of modeling. What does it take it to become one? Whatareit's ups and downs about the business. Find out as we talk to special guest Keyon Glover and Nikki Sparkz as they Keep it G and bring you their life story as a model.
Also check out some more music from a few local artist from aroundthe globe. Want to join the conversation? Call in at 657-383-0487
Submit music to Dj.KIGRadio@gmail.com
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes model,actor and author Kenyon Glover to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his journey to the top of his craft, what keeps him motivated and what it's been like to see the hard work pay off.
Meet the producer and founder of Georiga Peach Fashion Week!
Kenyon Glover, Philanthropist, Multi- Talented Entrepreneur, soon Mogul was born to Barbara Glover in Monroe, Louisiana of 1982. Oldest of three siblings, he was taught great discipline skills by his placements in Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Kickboxing on a Black Belt level. He then found a love for basketball at the age of seven. Continuing to play through high school, he gained eyes of colleges from around the country.
Selecting University of Maine, to attend pushing his basketball career he went on to graduate with a bachelors in 2002. Glover, began playing professional basketball in England, later recognized and picked up by Milwaukee Bucks. His career was short lived with them after three months due to him injuring his knee. This left him devastated, unsure of his future, causing an attempted act of suicide.
His faith, lead him to explore other life ventures. Thus, leading him to his current career in Acting, Modeling and as a multiple business owner. Kenyon, then moved to Atlanta, Ga to take on jobs as a model, later finding a love for acting in 2004. Mr. Glover’s, new love for acting lead him to move to Los Angeles and working as a full-time actor in 2006 under the an agency. Where he later began to start opening his businesses.
Thank you to our Sponsor Nautilus4Life and click on the link to learn how to win a $50 Gift Card.
In this episode, we'll be talking about the strategy of interviewing with Raven Glover, the creator of Red Carpet Interview Secrets. She will be sharing the benefits of the interview as a strategy as she has met with Lou Gosset Jr., Sherry Shepherd, Montell Williams, Brendan Brouchard, Les Brown and others.
Do numbers really lie? Lets discuss the results from Quiz #2 Are women really ready to Date for Marriage?
COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover.
Call The Show to join the conversation (347) 237-5342 - Be sure to press"1" on your phone to speak LIVE on the air!
Produced by LadyJaz
After COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS - Stay Tuned for The AfterGlow Show with DJ Flip.
Cocktail Conversations on KLJN 107.7 with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover
"Dating to Marriage - Part II", Trying to Find Mr. Right based on the Top Selling book "All The Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider.
.When would you invite a man inside your house?*
A. Date 1
B. Date 2
C. Date 3
D. Date 4
7.Women, the day of your first date with a guy how should you prepare for it?*.
A, Be yourself do what you have been doing
B.Talk with your girlfriend as much as possible
C. Go to the gym, get a manicure, take a hot bubble bath
D. Investigate his background
8. Women is it okay to date more than one man at a time? True OR False
9. Agree or Disagree, make a man continue to call you to show his true interest before you return his call?*
10. If a Man wants to take you out on Saturday night, what is the deadline that you would like to be asked?
D. Friday night
BONUS question: How would you conclude your date?
Call (347) 237-5342 and press the # 1 on your phone to speak live on the air. Come on in. Join us for
COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS....and now here's your host and Bartender: The Contorversial Counselor, David Glover.
** STAY TUNED For The After Glow Show with Lady Jaz **
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back actor and entrepreneur Kenyon Glover to Conversations LIVE to catch listeners up on what he has been up to since his last visit and to introduce a new partnership with Conversations Media Group based on his League of Distinguished Gentlemen clothing line.
The Physician Spotlight Radio Show featuring Dr. Arnold Kenyon - Enid, Oklahoma
Meet Dr. Kenyon LIVE in this One-to-One interview of 1 of the Premiere Physicians in OKLAHOMA who specializes in BACK PAIN, LEG PAIN & SCIATICA often caused by SLIPPED, BULGING or HERNIATED Spinal Discs.
Learn HOW Dr. Kenyon is able to help some of the most challenging and chronic BACK PAIN patients with a SPECIFIC treatment method that helps patients avoid narcotics, injections and surgery.
Meet Dr. Kenyon "CLOSE-UP" in this exciting interview.
DATING TO MARRIAGE, Do you know what it takes to find Mr. Right? Single Ladies, are you ready to Date? Answer these questions to see if you are really ready .
1. Never make the first move with a guy even if you are interested in him? T/F
2. When you are out in a public environment, if a man does not approach you, its safe to safe he is not interested in you* T/F
3. During the first date with a guy, allow him to do most of the talking* T/F
4. When should a women cook for a man while dating in the early stages? Date 1, 2, 3 or 4
5. If a man's birthday or holiday falls in the first 3 months of dating, how much should you spend on him is* $10-+20, $ 25-50 $50-75 $100 or more
6.When would you invite a man inside your house?* Date 1, 2, 3 or 4
7. How should you prepare for a first date?*. A, Be yourself do what you've been doing B.Talk with your girlfriend as much as possible C. Go to the gym, get a manicure, take a hot bubble bath D. Investigate his background
8.It is ok to date more than one man at a time? T/F
9. Make a man continue to call you to show his true interest before you return his call?* Agree Disagree
10. If a Man wants to take you out on Saturday night, what is the deadline that you would like to be asked? A. Monday B.Saturday Morning C. Wednesday D. Friday night
How would you conclude the first date?*
CALL (347) 2387-5342 and press "1" to join in on COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS on KLJN 107.7
**AFTER THE SHOW ** STAY TUNED** FOR DJ FLIP with MUSIC FOR THE SOUL** HERE ON KLJN 107.7
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (52 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (48 chatters)
- American Statesman (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (6 chatters)
- AlimBey (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (3 chatters)
- A i m Network (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (3 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Nancy (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Behind the Scenes Work at Home (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (0 chatters)