SORT BY Relevancy
The Princess Chronicles radio show on Wxrpradiolive tonight will feature Women Writers with renowned best selling author Kenyetta York who will be the celebrity host tonight.Kenyetta will interview Aduke Aremu author of 5 books, 10 plays and Stephanie Thomas, the author of "The Bait to Catch Your Mate" and the CEO of the fastest growing radio network in Atlanta.Join us..there will be many female authors calling in from all over the country.
Aerial Yoga anyone? Step into "The VAULT" with Kenyetta Lethridge as she flips upside down with celebrity Aerial Yoga instructor Victoria Platt. The third in our "Look Good Naked" Series.
WATCH THE VIDEO BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW
Step into "The VAULT" with Kenyetta Lethridge as she welcomes Chava Tombosky in a rare and candid interview. Listen in as we unravel some of the mystery behind Jewish women, sex, marriage, and our intrigue about what's going on "Between The Sheets".
MONDAY, NOV 26TH
Tonight Yara Kaleemah will be talking with Kenyetta York of Let Your Voice Be Heard and Yvette Bentely, a life coach and author.
LYVBH originated in 2013 when activist and survivor Kenni York decided to utilize her talent and noterity to raise awareness. Combined, the first two LYVBH events raised nearly $6000, which was donated to the beneficiary Day League (formerly known as DeKalb Rape Crisis Center. Past sponsors have included Uber, Twainns Billards, Delphine Publications, VMag Tv, and Stella and Dots just to name a few. The objective of the event is simple: to raise funds to aid in providing resources to abuse victims but most importantly to educate our communities about the growing epidemic.
A native of Louisville, KY, Yvette Wilson Bentley graduated from high school in 1982, completed a Business and Office Certification program and has worked in clerical administration & customer service for over twenty-five years.
Yvette has always enjoyed creative writing but it wasn’t until recent years that she decided to pursue an active career in becoming an author. Yvette used a self-publishing company for her first book, Enhancing the Journey, in January 2012 but decided that she would pursue future publishing projects under her new self-publishing umbrella, Words 2 Life, LLC, which has to date published ENHANCING THE JOURNEY: The Journey Journal as well as The Journaling Companion.
According to the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network, another American is sexually assaulted every 2 minutes. Sexual assault is a very serious and disturbing societal concern for everyone. Advocate and spokesperson Kenyetta York joins the national award-winning radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton on Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST to discuss sexual assault awareness with listeners. This important segment is for all community members. Do tune in- awareness and knowledge is critical. Join us for talk radio with substance!
*Please support our national sponsors and partners by visiting www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com.
Join us for the second segment of The Marriage Sequel and talk with our guest who have been married 10 years to 20 years. Learn the job of marriage and the main ingredients to keep your marriage fun spicy and more improtantly healthy. We will discuss finances; communication; trust; and how to be a supportive spouse. What drives your significant other crazy? what pushes his/her buttons. How and why men and women think differently. What keeps the love strong. What makes him fall in love with you over and over again. Do you submit, are you humble, do you let your spouse lead? How to stay motivated while balancing it all!
Kiwanna Jackson-Aspiring Author of upcoming book Simply Lace
Kenyetta McCambry-CEO-Closet Couture Designs
Sharron Mabry-Owner/Event Director Color It Purple Event Planning
Step Into "The VAULT" with Kenyetta Lethridge as she welcomes the very talented Sammi Rotibi, Star of "Django Unchained" and "LUV" the new film Starring Common. Listen in as we take an intimate look at his life, love, and how he measures himself as a man.
Topic: "Your Love...is Killing Me.."
Dr. Divine Pryor
Author Kenyetta York
Dr. Divine Pryor serves as the Executive Director of the Center for NuLeadership on Urban Solutions, an independent research, training and advocacy Human Justice think tank, formerly at Medgar Evers College in the City University of New York, founded and developed by academic professionals with prior experience within the criminal punishment system.Dr. Pryor is a social scientist with extensive knowledge and expertise in the criminal justice, health and social service fields, having spent over half his career administering HIV/AIDS, domestic violence, substance abuse and other social service non-profits.
in Self Help
Fall In Love With Melvin and Sherrie Allen!
Step Into "The VAULT" with Kenyetta Lethridge as she welcomes "The Relationship Alchemists", Melvin and Sherrie Allen PhDc. Fall in love with this husband and wife Master Teacher team as we discuss the secrets in finding, and keeping a loving relationship.
Step Into "The VAULT" with Kenyetta Lethridge as she welcomes Theodore C. Wilson, author of "happy now?" Listen in as we discuss this much anticipated book, about how mental illness is leading many black women to suicide.
How would he know?
He's experienced it first hand through..."Veronica", a beautiful and very successful woman who lived her entire life with an undiagnosed mental illness that raged like a wild fire.
PART 2 OF A 2 PART SERIES
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (337 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)