SORT BY Relevancy
Bluegrass is known for not being the most sophisticated form of music. People think it is all hillbillies and hay bales, which may be true at some points. But, the majority of bluegrass has a unique sound, different than any other genre. It is not country nor folk. Bluegrass is bluegrass. It's instruments, in a typical band, include a violin (fiddle), an upright bass, a banjo, a guitar and a mandolin. But how did bluegrass start? Well, listen to find out.
Join Travel Brigade in Lexington, Kentucky, the heart of the bourbon industry that has been here since the earliest days of America. We’ll travel through the rolling hills of the Bluegrass country to visit Buffalo Trace Distillery and also go to several restaurants where chefs are using bourbon in recipes where they make new twists on traditional Southern recipes. We’ll also go back in time to the 19th Century at Shaker Village, where the history is accompanied by timeless recipes from that era. Enjoy the trip! Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade.
Join "Missing Pages of History" today, Saturday, July 5, 2014, as we discuss the following topics: "Guns & Restuarant Laws", "The Suing of the President", "Philadephia & the Governor Budget", "The School Crisis in PA", "Federal Investgation on Disabllities and Racism in Public Shool in Henrico, VA" "Future Activities for Missing Pages of History Inc." Listen in at 818-337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history inc
Tonight on Talking in Circles we'll discuss the events from this past weekend at the Kentucky Speedway. Brad Keselowski was the winner, as the crowd was a little low at Kentucky to say the least . The winner cuts his hand open, and his teammate pulled a move that didn't sit well with Clayton.
In case you may not have remembered, there was at one time passing in this great sport, and drivers were actually able to do it! We'll discuss why NASCAR drivers today are having such a tough time passing.
Plus, we'll discuss the 16 current chasers, and the drivers who we think will race their ways into the chase in these final few regular season races.
Missing Pages of History invites you to share with us your "Hot Topic/s" or "Things You Show Know!" This program is seeking to become the voice for the voiceless underserved communites and people, which are omitted from main stream media and the history books. Come and join us bi-weekly on Saturadays at 12 Noon, by dialing 818-337-0016.
Guns and Violence how do we stop it - part 2 : The Secret History of Guns http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/09/the-secret-history-of-guns/8608/
http://youtu.be/MYH3sOXAbuo Thanks To NRA, Gun Trafficking To Criminals Is Still Legal For Now
http://youtu.be/sGU6QGReqWo Fast and Furious, Milwaukee Style_ ATF Operation Sold Illegal Firearms In Populated Neighborhood
http://youtu.be/5yXqyWvFQnk PROHIBITION: Banks Launder Drug Cartel Money, Essential To Drug Business, Too Big to Indict 3/3
* California State Sen. Leland Yee Indicted on Weapons Charges, Was Gun Control Crusader - ABC News http://abcn.ws/U3XD05
Bowling Green, Kentucky is the next stop on the On The Road series of the American Passenger Rail Heritage Foundation's Let's Talk Trains. We will visit the Bowling Green RailPark and Museum. You will learn about the railroad history of Bowling Green, and how they are preserving it's history.
The very best in Bluegrass Gospel Music & Artist, this original sound of America from the hollows and hills of the south. The blend of voices in harmony and the instruments, and that awesome high lonesome sound called Bluegrass makes it different from the other music venue's.
Today's Guest Artist: The Gospel Plowboys
CONTACT: (734-644-7044) Shade Tree Bluegrass@gmail.com
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles we discuss this weekend's events at Sonoma, and the NASCAR Nationwide Series event in Road America.
We'll also discuss the latest news, The Home Depot, pulling out of NASCAR after the 2014 season, and will spend their money elsewhere. We'll discuss what we think this means for NASCAR in the future and where we see this sport in the future.
Also, NASCAR Now was cancelled by ESPN. What does this mean for the sport, and NASCAR's coverage over the years, and how it's changed. Is this just a change in face for ESPN or is this concerning for NASCAR?
Only 42 cars on Kentucky's entry list. What does this mean for NASCAR? Why is it happening when their in the second season with the new chassis.
We'll also talk about much much more, tonight on Talking in Circles.
The best in Bluegrass Gospel Music, the old and the new. America's Original High Lonseome sound plus the toe tapping, hand clapping, and joyful sound of bluegrass harmony, that makes you want to hear more.
Today's Guest Artist: Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (5 chatters)
- Table of Truth (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Undead Randy (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)