SORT BY Relevancy
During this broadcast, Dr. Trevicia Williams continues to talk about mental health in light of National Mental Health Wellness week. Today, she will talk lessons from Amanda Bynes: When Celebrity Mental Health Turns, mental health through the lens of wome, stigmas associated with taking medication and how people can help themselves and loved ones who are experiencing problems.
Dr. Williams' guest is Judith Marie Rudderham. You'll get to know more about her and discover a health and wellness business that helps you achieve balance, success and create space in your life for self matters.
A week from now is National Mental Health Wellness Week. In light of that and actor/comedian Wayne Brady opening up about his battle with depression which lead to a complete breakdown, psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about the topic including myths and the associated stigma. Entertainment Tonight interviewed Wayne and he's deserves respect and support for being courageous enough to talk about it. Hopefully more men will open up about the subject so that tragedies like Robin Williams' suicide can be prevented.
One of the reasons for depression is the stress associated with trying to live up to the expectations of others and foregoing personal priorities like taking care of self. Dr. Williams' guest, Patti Cuevas of Plexus, will talk about ways people can have more flexibility in their schedule so that they will have more time to take care of self and spend more time with important folk in their lives.
There are just a few days of National Work and Family Month left; however, it’s a topic that doesn’t stop just because the month of awareness is near its end. Today, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about work and family through the lens of healthy relationships. She will also share some tips on ways to make work work for the phase you're in at this time in your life.
Dr. Williams will also talk with Patti Cuevas, a Sapphire Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (458 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)