SORT BY Relevancy
In this unedited conversation from The Kubrick Series - the Movie Geeks United original series celebrating the films of master director Stanley Kubrick - acclaimed critic Glenn Kenny discusses the films that populate Kubrick's career from Barry Lyndon to Eyes Wide Shut. To read Mr. Kenny's musings on film, visit his website at www.somecamerunning,typepad.com. For more information on The Kubrick Series, visit our website at www.moviegeeksunited.net/kubrick.
On the Wednesday October 30th 2013 broadcast at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern our special guest is Glenn Sabin.
According to his bio Glenn is a:
'Media and marketing veteran, a 22-year cancer “thriver” who created a comprehensive, integrative oncology approach to achieve a complete pathological remission of his CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)—considered an “incurable” disease—without conventional intervention. Glenn’s case has been chronicled through Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and his personal oncologist, Lee M. Nadler, MD, Dean of Clinical and Translational Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
For his entire bio click here.
Glenn is a staunch proponent of evidence-based integrative medicine and has a special interest in evidence-based integrative cancer care and the scientific exploration of whole systems protocols through well-designed clinical studies implemented in academic settings.
Born out of his personal journey with cancer, Glenn also launched FON Therapeutics. He devotes energy to advancing medical research models, helping integrative health enterprises and providers grow their companies and practices, and to patient coaching.
Today we discuss his journey into recovery and the single minded determination to leverage every tool possible including both traditional western medicine but also a growing portfolio of wholistic or integrative medicine practices.
Join us for a deep dive into this determined and amazing man.
For a range of resources including access to a soon to be released book 'N of 1' see his website here.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (172 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (79 chatters)
- NTEB (58 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- FirstandLast (12 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- OPWR (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (8 chatters)
- torihartman (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Macknificent Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (4 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (4 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (4 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AMUN RA (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sports Gauds Radio (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)