SORT BY Relevancy
Happy and safe holidays...here is an encore performance of our show with the author of Rock and a Heart Place...former Apple records exec and producer songwriter Ken Mansfield.
Rock and a Heart Place traces the rise, fall, and redemption of famous entertainers who were brought to their knees a great place to meet God. Join award-winning producer and music executive Ken Mansfield and biographer Marshall Terrill on a spiritual journey down the secluded halls of the music industry. Rock and a Heart Place is your backstage pass to never before-heard secrets, stories, and testimonies from some of rock music's greatest legends including members of Buffalo Springfield, The Byrds, Collective Soul, England Dan & John Ford Coley, Grand Funk Railroad, Kansas, Korn, Ozzy Osbourne, Pointer Sisters, Prince, The Ronettes, and The Turtles. KEN MANSFIELD’s legendary career in the music industry began as a member of the Town Criers, a successful southern California folk group in the early 1960s. From there he moved to executive tenures as US manager of The Beatles’ Apple Records and, director at Capitol Records, vice president at MGM Records, and president at Barnaby/CBS Records MARSHALL TERRILL is a veteran film, sports, and music writer and the author of nearly twenty books, including best-selling biographies of Steve McQueen, Elvis Presley, and Pete Maravich. Three of his books are in development to be made into movies.Shane Evans, the former drummer of Collective Soul and a member of the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Shane's New Project and Music, Beauty for Ashes is the husband and wife duo of Shane Evans and Kelsey Hamilton, who formed, fell in love, got married and started making beautiful music together.
LinkedIn expert Theresa Merrill "Talks Business" with Ken Kraetzer of CBSIServices
A LinkedIn marketing trainer, social media coach and speaker on personal branding, Theresa Merrill guides business professionals on how to leverage LinkedIn to enhance their online identity, engage with their target audience and stay informed of industry and individual changes in order to generate leads and uncover business opportunities.
A frequent speaker on LinkedIn, social selling and content marketing, combining 20 years of broadcast sales with a passion for social media, Theresa founded Sell Social Media, a sales and marketing consulting firm. Reach her on 1-201-566-1351, firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn: Theresa Merrill, Twitter @SellSocialMedia
The host of "Talking Business" is Ken Kraetzer, Vice President at Harrison, NY basedwww.CBSIservices.com 914-630-3457 or kkraetzer@CBSIservices.com.
Since 1972 CBSI has provided insurance based marketing programs such as warranty extensions, travel protections, and premium services to many of the largest credit, debit and checking account programs. CBSI has a team of customer service program managers who supervise contact centers which support our programs.
Our talk today is with John LaGreca VP Sales of Federal Direct, contact John at 1-845-614-0064 Email email@example.com
Since opening in 1926 in Brooklyn, NY, www.FedDirect.com has evolved from a financial market printing company to a diversified provider of capabilities in fulfillment, print, and mailing services. With facilities in NJ, CT, and PA, Federal provides cutting-edge production and data management solutions.
John LaGreca, a veteran of Direct Mail since 1973 started at Jerry Lake Mailing Service then Clark O’Neill. In 1981 he ventured out on his own to to start, Geran Mailing at the age of 25. After 16 successful years in business, John sold to Federal Direct where he remains as VP in Sales now in his 19th year. He has served as Industry Chairman of the Postal Customer Council, and frequent speaker at the National Postal Forum. Recently he received the John McDonald Kane award by the Assoc of Marketing Service Providers and the Founders Award by the Hudson Valley DMA.
The host of "Talking Business" is Ken Kraetzer, Vice President at Harrison, NY based www.CBSIservices.com 914-630-3457 or kkraetzer@CBSIservices.com.
Since 1972 CBSI has provided insurance based programs to the consumer banking industry, often providing warranty extensions, travel protections, and premium services to many of the largest credit, debit and checking account programs. CBSI has a team of customer service program managers who set-up and supervise the call centers which support our programs depended on by the largest credit card issuers.
Ken Kraetzer, vice president, at CBSIServices, "Talks Business" with Retail-Digital expert Ryan Craver.
We will talk with Ryan about his talks at several spring conferences including the Direct Marketing Assocation - Integrated Marketing Week in NYC, how 2015 trends are emerging and happenings in retail marketing.
Ryan’s fascination with the intersection of retail and technology has led to a career of inspiring and leading retailers to be on the forefront of the evolving "connected retail" environment. Most recently, Ryan was in charge of the core department store strategy at Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor. Prior to joining Hudson’s Bay Company, the graduate of Arizona State University was a senior leader at Accenture, driving growth and profit improvement across multiple clients, including Virgin Media, FedEx and Best Buy. Reach Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org or @ryanmcraver
Ken Kraetzer works with Harrison NY based CBSI on programs that provide loyalty and usage benefits to major credit and retail card brands aswell as providing contact center mangement behind programs. Prior to CBSI, Ken worked in card and financial marketing at Chase Manhattan Bank, Dean Witter, American Express, and Herbert Dunhill Associates. Reach Ken on kkraetzer@CBSIservices.com or 914-630-3457.
" Spiritual Concepts 2 " is the continuation of Spiritual Broadcasted Shows Hosted by Clairvoyant Empath Ken Morris CEO of The Psychic Choice Radio Network.
Ken's Guest Tonight is Psychic Numerologist Amanda Best
Ken Broadcasts over a vast variety of various platforms 7 Nights a week to get a full list of the current Schedules and platforms contact Ken NOW!. Ken broadcasts from his Birmingham Home in the UK Where he invites Internationally renowned Psychics, Mediums, Clairvoyants, and Spiritual Workers from all over the World. You can get a FREE on Air! reading on every show by dialing Toll FREE (619) 924-0678Free Skype Call In Button Worldwide. We can also be found in Google Hangouts where you can listen or Dial into the show, by choosing invite add phone and Dialling (619) 924-0678. Bringing you messages from your loved ones in The Spirit World. Answering your questions, with a blend of Fun, Music, and a Chat Room We look forward to taking your call, each TASTER reading points towards a Full Paid Reading from are Guests who give their time FREELY to be on Ken's Nightly Shows. There is a New Guest invited on Each and every show, having there own unique style of reading and connecting to Spirit. Though Mediumship, Clairvoyance, and Psychic Abilities. We have Cartomancers, Angel and Tarot Readers, Healers, Specialists, Holistic Practitioner
Join me LIVE this Saturday, June 27th at 12 PM Pacific / 2 PM Central with my guest Mary Hiebel.
Mary is very active in her advocacy efforts for all those who suffer with the very painful condition known as Interstitial Cystitis, and she'll share her story and her hopes for the future with us.
Be sure to call in to the show and ask Mary your questions: The call-in number is (347) 945-7387.
You can find Mary on Facebook at the following pages:
For an easy to understand educational video about Interstitial Cystitis, click on the link below:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (98 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (28 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (3 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The Mecca James Show (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Papa Lou (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)