SORT BY Relevancy
As a self-proclaimed Rebel, Katie Humphrey empowers individuals around the world to let go of negative self-talk, forget quick fixes and no longer conform to a life they believe they "should" live. Through her lifestyle consulting, keynotes, books and retreats, her clients learn to embrace their inner rebel and create a life they love. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Stetson University and is the recipient of the Jaycees 2012 Outstanding Young Floridian award. Katie is the founder and president of Revolution of You.
This week is a special treat! We will be discussing poetry, writing and literature with Katie Manning, professor of English at Azusa Pacific University. We will also be sharing the winner of this week's Writing Prompt contest, Reading some lovely works from our esteemed guest and taking your questions. Don't miss this episode! Katie chockful of insights, knowledge and smart stuff.
The Feminine Soul Radio Show welcomes author Katie Day.
Katie started her training and motivational speaking career in 1989 with Carolyn Miller, a top Style Consultant in the United Kingdom, providing Personal Branding and Image Management.
Katie earned her training accreditation in 1995 with the Springboard Program, a self development course for women. Katie took this program to the financial district of London, where she worked with many women in that arena to present themselves with authority and gain respect, yet retain their uniqueness and femininity.
She has assisted many organizations across all sectors and industries, on their Corporate Social Responsibility Agenda, Diversity Agenda and Culture Change Management. She has enabled her corporate clients to evolve their policies and practices to be fully inclusive, healthy and sustainable while balancing internal and external communications and maintain a solid reputation.
Her corporate clients include: Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, AXA, Kent Police Department, The Metropolitan Police, ACPO – The Association of Chief Police Officers, Kent County Council, Atkins Global, National Archives, Inmarsat, H M Prison Service, Oxford University, The Home Office, The Foreign Office, Shire Pharmaceuticals and Kimberley Clark to name a few.
Her book, The High-heeled Leader, Embrace Your Feminine Power in Life and Work, is available via Balboa Press and on Amazon.
Learn more at http://www.katieday.com
Naturopathic Medicine is here to stay and women have been the first to embrace its powerful support for the stages in a woman's life. Birthing, menopause, children's health, breastfeeding, and the every changing hormones can drive a woman to try and find solutions to her problems that are never the same.
My guest Dr. Katie Stage, a Naturopathic Physician from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, will be speaking about everything 'Woman'. This is going to be an extended show and if you have questions, please call in. Dr. Stage is offering her natural solutions to age old problems of pain, fatigue, infections, bone health and many other issues all women have at various ages.
Dr. Stage has a website here and you may send her a note on her contact us page. She will be able to direct you to get immediate help or refer you to someone in your area.
If you need further help, you may contact me, Dr. Jeanette Gallagher, ND, here and my website is www.outoftheboxhealthcare.com
in Self Help
VividLife Radio's Ed and Deb Shapiro welcome Byron Katie, bestselling author and creator of "The Work" to discuss How to Set Yourself Free. Byron Katie has one job: to show people how to stop suffering. When she talks, lives change. As she guides people through her simple yet powerful process of inquiry, called The Work, they find their stressful beliefs—about life, other people, or themselves—radically shift. Katie gives people the tool to set themselves free. In 1986, at the bottom of a ten-year spiral into depression, rage, and self-loathing, Katie woke up one morning to a state of constant joy that has never left her. She realized that when she believed her stressful thoughts, she suffered, but that when she questioned them, she didn't suffer, and that this is true for every human being. The Work consists of four questions and the turnarounds, which are a way of experiencing the opposite of what you believe. When you question a thought, you see around it to the choices beyond suffering. One thought at a time, you transform the way you experience your life. Time magazine calls Katie “a spiritual innovator for the new millennium.&
in Self Help
Speaker and author, Byron Katie, has one job: to teach people how to end their own suffering. When Bryon Katie appears, lives change. As she guides people through her simple yet powerful process of inquiry, called “The Work,” they find that their stressful beliefs--about life, other people, or themselves--radically shift. Through this process, Katie gives people the tool to set themselves free. She has worked with millions of people at free public events, in prisons, hospitals, churches, VA treatment centers, corporations, universities, and schools. Participants at her weekend workshops, the nine-day School for The Work, and the 28-day residential Turnaround House report profound experiences and lasting transformations. Eckhart Tolle calls The Work "a great blessing for our planet." And, Time magazine named Bryon Katie a "spiritual innovator for the new millennium." Byron Katie has written three bestselling books: “Loving What Is,” “I Need Your Love--Is That True?”, and “A Thousand Names for Joy.” Visit her website at http://www.thework.com
Join Amy Ridgway, nurse and the confidential informant, whose courage ended the career of serial killer Charles Cullen is in the New York Times Bestseller book by Charles Graeber, The Good Nurse.
Together we will be watching and tweeting as Amy Ridgway is a guest on The Katie Couric show at 3 ET. Afterwards, we will have a first ever blog radio talk with Amy herself at 4 ET here . She provides inspiration on her own spiritual journey from child abuse to heart problems to working undercover to catch serial killer Charles Cullen. But more, she looks at all the good in #nurses, health providers, and patients- each who has a soul and a life she honors- and how we can turn tragedy into real change in our own lives and within healthcare.
Carpool Health has always adressed the big health topics, the ones that affect our daily lives, and those that are coming head-on with compassion, support, and everyone within health at the table. This unique opportunity will give us in an inside view into the hurdles set up by the system to prevent accurate reporting, the hard honesty and decisions of the informants from the book, and the author's almost decade long dedication into uncovering the truth about Charles Cullen, the nurse who killed up to 400 patients while on duty in hospitals.
You can also join us on Tuesdays at 1 ET at #CPHC on twitter- tomorrow Amy will be the live guest- when #CPHC has a weekly chat bringing together physicians, nurses, patients, caregivers and everyone who wants to turn the challenges of healthcare and personal health into solutions. Amy is just one example of the type of inspirational guests in our communities.
The ‘SECRET NEWS SPECIAL’, the NEWS BEHIND the NEWS, with Kevin Bull & Katie (Research) re-broadcast on Free Thinking Voice [The Earth Needs Rebels Show] re-broadcast on http://freethinkingvoice.tv on Friday the 25th of October. Re-broadcast at 12pm-2pm PST; 1pm-3pm MT; 2pm-4pm CT; 3pm-5pm EST; 8pm-10pm GMT
Originally broadcast live on Free Thinking Voice - The Earth Needs Rebels Show on http://oriontalkradio.com on Wednesday the 18th of September 2013.
Free Thinking Voice - The Earth Needs Rebels Show with Kevin Bull & Katie (Research) ______________________________________________ FOR ‘CLICK & GO’ ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR WEBSITES, RADIO STATIONS, RADIO & TV SHOWS INCLUDING OVER 49 HOURS PER WEEK OF BROADCASTING, GO TO FREE THINKING VOICE BY SELECTING http://freethinkingvoice.org/ ______________________________________________ Email email@example.com --------------- Listen on Free Thinking Voice Radio http://freethinkingvoice.tv Monday to Sunday 7 days per week at 3pm-5pm EST; 8pm-10pm GMT. -------------- Listen on Orion Talk Radio http:oriontalkradio.com LIVE Monday to Friday 1pm-3pm EST; 6pm-8pm GMT. LIVE Saturday 9am-11am EST; 2pm-4pm GMT.
“BEST of the WEEK” [SUNDAYS ONLY] 8am-10am & 10am-12pm EST; 1pm-3pm & 3pm-5pm GMT. 12am-4am EST; 5am-9am GMT BREAKFAST SHOW RE-BROADCAST [Monday to Friday] Random Show Re-Broadcast.
Wrestling Divaz is honored to conduct an interview with actress, former WWE Diva and Spike TV Impact Wrestling Knockout Katarina Waters. Kat is best known as Katie Lea under the WWE and Winter under Impact Wrestling. She has now transitioned into acting and is wrestling on the independent circuit. Kat will speak about her journey and the what influences her decisions with career moves.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (183 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (101 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (53 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (27 chatters)
- KDCL Media (23 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (17 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (13 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (12 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (12 chatters)
- dtm wicked (12 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- FRNARadio (10 chatters)
- Puter Shack (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- SSRN (9 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (6 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (5 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- HIAC Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- CougarChat (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Table Talk with Tanisha Simpki (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wellness Smart Radio (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- First Love Radio (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Inspired Words (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Apostolic Teaching (0 chatters)