SORT BY Relevancy
Hi listeners and welcome another edition of Weekdays with Murph. I'm super excited to welcome somebody to the show that I consider to be a very dear friend. The lovely and talented Ms. Kathleen Gati joins me on the show to chat about everything Mutter (Dr. Obrecht) has been up to and if she has any other dastardly shenanigans up her sleeve. This is a show not to be missed! As always, I have my co-host, Emily, with me, so let's get to it!
Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos is a Best Selling Author SURVIVING CANCERLAND: Intuitive Aspects of Healing (Cypress House). Kat survived 3 breast cancers diagnosed by dreams missed by doctors. Kat believes dreams can diagnose your life. Did you have a déjà vu or did a dream come true? She’s an Intuitive Dream-Life Coach & one of the busiest speakers/authors in the industry, & the “go-to authority” on Survivor- to-Thriver in Health, Wealth & Relationships, an inspirational speaker, Cape Women Online Magazine & Wellness Women 40 and Beyond columnist, & R.A.Bloch Cancer Foundation Hotline Counselor & Mentor; Kat hosts a weekly web-radio show Your Life & Purpose Revealed, is featured on radio, in magazines & newspapers, appeared on Every Way Woman TV, & the Waking Universe TV documentary. SURVIVING CANCERLAND: Intuitive Aspects of Healing is her first of three book on waking up to dreams that diagnose life.
Kat will share tips, strategies and survivor secrets on using your innate senses, especially your 6th sense, to monitor your health, wealth, & relationships for that “insider’s edge.” Stand out from the competitions faced in daily life.
The audience will learn tips and get expert guidance on how to use their innate intuition, dreams, mediations and prayers to live a more fulfilled and healthy life.
How can lessons from band class impact traditional academic learning environments? How does having a professional musician lead band class impact the learning environment? What role does jazz play in building character? On Friday, July 18, 2014, we'll revisit our conversation with Saxophonist and Educator, Jason Curry. Join us at 11AM Eastern (8AM Pacific) and "Get in on the rhythm."
Continue our conversation on Twitter @JasonCurryMusic and follow Dr. Modeste @GlobalJackie and Dr. Wes @JazzDemocracy
Professor Curry: SEMINAR TRAINING
Why did Doc promote training at "Seminars" as opposed to participating in tournaments. Can someone learn from a seminar? What are the benifits of "Seminars"? Call in tonight to listen in or participate on this much talked about topic.
CALL IN THURSDAY AT 9PM: 646-716-6825
Violence is a plague in our society and it comes in many forms--gang violence, domesic violence, and gun violence just to name a few. More and more children are being injured or killed at a higher rate than medical illnesses, and the African-American community has the highest occurences. WIth all of the anti-violence advocacy groups and anti-violence movements and laws in place, why are the fatalities rising to this issue? Join me tonight at 9:00 pm EST as Kaydee interviews Chris Curry, producer/artist and creator of the amazing "Stop The Violence Movement" video series. Chris discusses the plight of violence in our neighborhoods, and the sad reality of struggling to get more involvement from the people this affects the most. Tune in at 347-327-9967.
Professor Curry: Maximum Health for the Athlete Old/Young
We're constantly putting the "Carriage in front of the Horse" when it comes to getting healthy. Listen in to some interesting Facts on getting and staying healthy. A must for all althletes young and old, as well as parents concerned about thier childrens well being. Topics covered: Weight Loss, ADD, Recovery, Immune System Maintenence...
Call in Thursday at 9pm: 646-716-6825
Join us on Friday, June 20 at 11:30 a.m. when Bergen County Executive Kathleen Donovan will be our guest on Record Talk Radio.
Donovan, a Rutherford Republican, is running for a second four-year term. She is opposed by Democratic Freeholder James Tedesco of Paramus, who will be our guest on a future program.
We'll talk with Donovan about some of the issues likely to come up during the campaign, such as the debate over whether to merge the County Police into the Sheriff's Office and the county budget.
Do you have a question for Donovan? Email me your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
in Self Help
Are you looking for a job? Ready to make a change? Or maybe you were recently laid off. If so this show is for you – you get TWO career coaches! Join Trina and her guest Kathleen Brady for a show packed with insights on how to get ahead in today’s job market. We will also discuss Kathleen’s book: Get a Job – and one lucky listener will win a copy!
Kathleen Brady, CPC is a career management and transition coach with 25 years of experience helping clients to develop a comprehensive career/life strategy and to improve workplace skills such as communication, leadership, client development, time management, and delegating. She is a recognized expert on job search strategies, resume writing, networking and interviewing techniques and recovering from a layoff. A frequent contributor to Your Money in the New York Daily News, she also has shared her expertise on FoxNews, CNN, and NPR. Contact Kathleen at KBrady@careerplanners.net, www.facebook.com/KBCareerplanners and @KBCareerplanner.
Trina Ramsey is a professionally trained career and life coach, specializing in personal transformation and career transition. With 20 years of experience in business and management, Trina's is a "people person" and a change agent. Trina started her business, Perspectives Plus Coaching in 2009 after spending 15 years as a nonprofit fundraiser and experience running her own interior decorating business. For more on Trina visit trinaramsey.com or @PerspectivePlus
in Indie Music
Many have been attributed as being the kings of funk, or the baddest bassist around. But in the industry, this man put the "P" into funk and took it to another level! Lige Curry, bassist for multi platinum and various award winning Funk group Parliament Funkadelic, is responsible for those amazing bass lines on every P-Funk Jam you can name. It was his skillful thumps, slaps, and riffs that drew our attention to the made us want to know how our Funkintelechy was. As a veteran in the industry, he has seen many a group come and go, yet theirs has been a mainstay for over 3 decades. But the Funk does not stop there! Lige Curry and The Naked Funk have been in the studio cooking up some extended funk in a brand and style all their own. AND IT'S READY TO SERVE!
Join me as I sit down with the Thumpasaurus Lige Curry in part 2 of his interview. We will talk shop, stink up the airwaves with some Funk, and have a smelly good time!!
Kathleen Jamie is one of the UK’s foremost poets, the award-winning author of several books of poetry, including The Overhaul, which won the Costa Book Award for Poetry (previously called the Whitbread) in 2013, and two previous nonfiction titles.
Her latest book Sightlines offers a landmark work about the natural world and our relationship to it. In extraordinarily precise language Jamie explores her native Scottish surroundings, intermingling personal history with observations of the landscape. Her travels lead her to studying whalebones in Norwegian museums, exploring remote Scottish islands, and watching icebergs in the Arctic. Sightlines invites us to take a moment to pause and reconsider all that nature gives us.
Kathleen Procter-Moore started her singing career in Perth, Scotland where she won many competitions including the Premiership award at the prestigious Edinburgh Festival. She performed throughout Scotland and broadcast regularly on Scottish radio. She studied at The Royal Academy of Music.
After Leaving Scotland and settling in Australia, Kathleen won one of two scholarships with the Western Australian Opera Company and went on to become a Major Principal with the Company performing many roles. Kathleen also performed and broadcast with the W.A. Symphony Orchestra in Concert and Oratorios.
She was chosen as a finalist in the ABC Young performers Awards and the New York Metropolitan Opera competition.
It was during this time that she was spotted by the Australian Opera Company and was asked to join the Opera Studio for young principals.
Whilst in the studio she was asked to perform the role of Malika in Lakme and as a result became a major principal where she went on to perform over 30 roles. Kathleen also performed with Companies such as The Gilbert & Sullivan Society, University of NSW Opera, The Savoy Arts Company, Rockdale Musical Society, and Chatswood Musical Society.
Tonight, we chat with this amazing performer and charming lady about her amazing and very colorful career and the road ahead.
Experienced at growing grains and legumes for drying on small acreage using handtools. Does the work outweigh the benefits? You decide!
Handout for tonight's episode email: email@example.com and include small space grains in subject header.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (57 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- FFToolbox (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)