SORT BY Relevancy
In this 44th episode of the Healthy Wild And Free podcast Nick Meyer, a health journalist from AltHealthWorks.com and myself discuss holistic options for dental care as well as how gmo crops are comtaminating kale, chard and traveling 15-60 miles because of bee's pollinating and carrying them. Because of this bee's are dying and we need them to continue to pollinate organic food to survive. We also discuss how important it is to be on the same page with yourself, with others and to be the most real and authentic version of you with you and everyone in your life to be happy, fulfilled and have an overall sense of wellbeing.
Enjoyt the episode!
Subscribe to the Healthy Wild And Free podcast in Itunes by clicking here!
Thanks for listening,
SPECIAL GUEST: Don Pintabona, who is credited with being one of the two first chefs in America to serve Chilean Sea Bass.
We'll be discussing the culinary phenomenons Chilean Sea Bass, and Kale!
Curious about this WONDER vegetable? Not sure how to prepare it? Had a negative kale experience in the past? Let me show you 5 easy ways to add this vegetable into your daily meals. Not only is it rich in many vitamins and minerals but it's loaded with protective antioxidants. The amount of nutrition it offers might just change your life. Tall order? Well, tune in and find out!
Kale is being called the Queen of greens and a nutritional powerhouse. Gaining in popularity, over the last decade or so, Kale is not only rich in flavor but it's health benefits are at the top of the chart. Kale is low in calories, high in fiber and has zero fat. That in itself is good news. There are many, many health benefits related to Kale and we will talk about as many as we can on today's show. So, if Kale has not been a regular on your dinner table, it's time to start thinking about a change. Kale, a true super food!
in Self Help
Dr. Kalidas Kale CEO & Founder of EXQUIS ...Advanced Ayurvedic Sin Care.Dr. Kalidas Kale has over 25 years of pharmaceutical R&D experience in the area of Novel Drug Delivery technology, including dermal and transdermal delivery. He obtained a Ph.D. in polymer chemistry from the National Chemical Laboratory in Pune, India and completed his postdoctoral research at Centre des Recherches sur les Macromolecules in Strasbourg, France and Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh PA.
Dr. Kale has worked as a principal product development scientist and manager at world-renowned industrial research laboratories including American Cyanamid Company, now Pfizer Inc. (Liposome based drug delivery, parenteral and oral drug delivery), Bristol Myers Squibb Company.Dr. Kale has also served as an Associate Professor in Pharmaceutics at St. John’s University. His accolades include being nominated for a speaking distinction : first International Pharmaceutical Congress in Brazil. Using his knowledge and expertise, he wanted to develop something that could literally change the face of skincare.
Ken English is at the Daytona Inn Beach Resort, just south of the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Fishing Pier.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Under The Streetlamp star Michael Cunio. He will discuss his experience with the Jersey Boys, Under The Street Lamp, the event coming to Pittsburgh on September 24th, and his other projects.
Pittsburgh, PA ? The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust announces UNDER THE STREETLAMP with special guest GENTLEMAN’S RULE, from the creator of Straight No Chaser, will play the Byham Theater, for one performance only on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, at 8:00 p.m. This event is part of the Cohen & Grigsby Trust Presents series.
ABOUT UNDER THE STREETLAMP
Composed of four leading cast members of the hit Broadway musical “JERSEY BOYS” (now a major motion picture), UNDER THE STREETLAMP performs classic hits from the American Radio Songbook with tight harmonies and slick dance moves that take audiences back to an era of sharkskin suits, flashy cars and martini shakers – a time when on hot summer nights, people would gather under a streetlamp to sing.
Classic hits come to life in an evening of great music and hilarious behind-the-scenes tales, complete with an exceptional band comprised of world-class musicians. With irresistible rapport, Under the Streetlamp offers audiences the rare opportunity to get to know four stars of stage and screen, Michael Ingersoll, Michael Cunio, Christopher Kale Jones and Shonn Wiley. While their individual talent is highlighted on stage, their synergy and charisma as a group has drawn an extremely devoted nationwide following. Each carries with him an impressive list of credits.
in Self Help
Lindsey is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Her stories and tips have been featured on the Liza Oz Show, MindBodyGreen and CBS News. She is also one of the leading contributors on ehow.com. When she’s not drinking kale smoothies, you can find her writing, speaking and rapping about self-love.
Interested in doing what Lindsey does? Want to learn all about how you can live a heathier life or transform your passion into your career? Check out this site for more information on the Institute for Integrative Nutrition:
Also receive a free copy of my book, Self-Coach Your Way to More Energy when you sign up in full for the course!
Email me here for your free copy, upon confirmed enrollment: edie [@] smashon.com
Find out more about The Institute for Integrative Nutrition here! If you enroll in full you can receive up to $1000 off tuition! http://portlandwellnesscoach.com/IIN
Class start dates are 9/15, 10/20, and 1/12, and both of these offers expire 11/05/2014.
Tonight's guest, Ben Schiller is a writer for Co.Exist, and also contributes to the FT and Yale e360. During Ben's first appearance on the program we discussed the Circular Economy and Floow2. One question we discussed is how the forces of capitalism which drive organizations to get products/services to the marketplace faster and cheaper can co-exist with the idea of a Circular Economy.
Today’s conversation will focus on organizations and marketplaces designed around shared purposes which help facilitate more equitable exchanges between participants. We will explore how these types of organizations and marketplaces can be one of the bridges that connect Capitalism and a Circular Economy.
Some of Ben’s articles that we'll discuss are:
Be A Food Guinea Pig For Chefs With Dinner Lab
When Technologies Combine, Amazing Innovation Happens
Europe Is Trying To Unite Its Electricity Grid--With An Algorithm
Grow Kale Inside Shipping Containers, With This Hipster Aquaponics Design
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (9 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)