SORT BY Relevancy
Curious about this WONDER vegetable? Not sure how to prepare it? Had a negative kale experience in the past? Let me show you 5 easy ways to add this vegetable into your daily meals. Not only is it rich in many vitamins and minerals but it's loaded with protective antioxidants. The amount of nutrition it offers might just change your life. Tall order? Well, tune in and find out!
Kale is being called the Queen of greens and a nutritional powerhouse. Gaining in popularity, over the last decade or so, Kale is not only rich in flavor but it's health benefits are at the top of the chart. Kale is low in calories, high in fiber and has zero fat. That in itself is good news. There are many, many health benefits related to Kale and we will talk about as many as we can on today's show. So, if Kale has not been a regular on your dinner table, it's time to start think
in Self Help
Dr. Kalidas Kale CEO & Founder of EXQUIS ...Advanced Ayurvedic Sin Care.Dr. Kalidas Kale has over 25 years of pharmaceutical R&D experience in the area of Novel Drug Delivery technology, including dermal and transdermal delivery. He obtained a Ph.D. in polymer chemistry from the National Chemical Laboratory in Pune, India and completed his postdoctoral research at Centre des Recherches sur les Macromolecules in Strasbourg, France and Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh
THE DANGERS & DECEPTIONS OF CORN, KALE CARROTS & KIDNEY BEANS!! TONIGHT @ 8 PM EST. 347.205.9089 This one is going to be touchy. Get ready. Dr. Maxwell Nartey is the founder of Symptometry. He is a therapeutic scientist and a licensed Symptometrist. He tracks down every symptom to its underlying cause in congested, inflamed and tattered cells & then provides root cause treatment by decongesting and nourishing the cells. Dr Nartey holds a doctorate in natural
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions and interviews a guest. Rachel Berman, RD, CD/N, is the Health Editor at About.com. She provides users with practical science-based information related to nutrition, weight loss and health. Ms. Berman has worked with various patient populations in the clinical setting for almost a decade and is passionate about helping people develop a healthier relationship with food. In addition, Ms. Berman is the author of Boosting Your Metabolism For Dummies and Mediterranean Diet For Dummies, published by Wiley in 2013.
This episode Q&A-includes:
• where did Susun begin her journey with herbs
• menopause is a hormonal change like puberty..
• cook your vegetables! cook kale for at least one hour..
• MEAL- meat eating animal lovers
• fall root preparations- dandelion, burdock, and yellow dock
• elderberry tincture for winter readiness..
• let your body acclimate to cold weather.
• at the very first sign of shingles use hypericum perforatum
• Aviva Romm has an excellent herbal book for parents treating children.
• if uterine fibroids are causing problems use vitex or saw palmetto tincture, investigate acupuncture, drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• red clover does not actually contain estrogen but phtosterols phytoestrogens..
Helane Lipson,LMSW, Psychic Astrologer, interviews Bibi McGill, Lead Guitar Player for Beyonce.
About Bibi McGill: An internationally known musician, Bibi McGill is also an acclaimed yoga teacher, wellness educator, and health food entrepreneur. Since discovering yoga in 1998, Bibi has traveled around the world extensively studying numerous Classical 8 Limb Yoga Systems including Ashtanga and Kundalini Yoga. Bibi's Yoga is a practice that challenges the body while supporting spiritual growth within each and every student. An advocate of making yoga available to everyone, Bibi is actively involved with Street Yoga, a non-profit organization dedicated to spreading healing and wellness to youth populations. While not teaching yoga, Bibi enjoys organic gardening, kayaking, sustainable living, and crafting new recipes of Bibi Kale Chips to satisfy the pallets of health minded snackers.
Please check out this food Blog for some very wonderful and healthy information www.glutenfreesoyfreevegan.wordpress.com
Gluten Free,Soy Free,Vegan Food information can be found there.
I will also be sharing some beautiful photoes I took at the New Milford Farmers Market. on 10/5/13 well as some information from the above the Blog...
What do your kids say to you when you serve them a rice dish with something green in it, or, hand them a plate with a new vegetable, such as kale or cauliflower? I can hear it now, “I don’t like it.” Then what do you say? “Try it, you’ll like it!” Instantly, they look at you with like you are from outer space, “Are you kidding? No!”
Wouldn’t you like to know why and how to open their eyes and minds so they’ll say, “Sure! Yum, this is good. Thanks mom!” We have the perfect guest to guide you - Registered Dietitian, Valerie Berkowitz, RD, co-author of The Stubborn Fat Fix. She is the mother of four who range from her 3 year old to her middle school twins. Together with our co-host, Carolina Jantac, MS, RD (Kid Kritics Approved) who is also a mother of 2 young ones, we will walk you through how to turn your kids on to trying foods and liking them. Yes, it has to taste good. Thus, winning healthier recipes will be shared!
… for the health of your family,
Going vegan this holiday season? No need to fret when planning your festivities! Nava Atlas is here to share her favorite recipes that are free of animal products, yet just a scrumptious as the dishes grandma laid out each November and December. “I have one buffet that’s specifically for this time of year, the author of Vegan Holiday Kitchen tells The Jazzy Vegetarian host Laura Theodore. “It has sweet-and-spice pecans, garlic-and-rosemary roasted mushrooms, kale and carrot strudel, and creamy cracked pepper cheez—which isn’t a dairy cheese; it’s based on raw cashews. It’s an addictive concoction that I don’t even want to be left in the same room with. Also, a hot artichoke and white-bean spread. And for Hanukkah, I make vegan latkes, which are held together by either cooked oatmeal or cooked keema flakes. That works just as well as egg. No one can ever tell the difference.”
Going vegan this holiday season? No need to fret when planning your festivities! Nava Atlas is here to share her favorite recipes that are free of animal products, yet just as scrumptious as the dishes grandma laid out each November and December. “I have one buffet that’s specifically for this time of year, the author of Vegan Holiday Kitchen tells The Jazzy Vegetarian host Laura Theodore. “It has sweet-and-spice pecans, garlic-and-rosemary roasted mushrooms, kale and carrot strudel, and creamy cracked pepper cheez—which isn’t a dairy cheese; it’s based on raw cashews. It’s an addictive concoction that I don’t even want to be left in the same room with. Also, a hot artichoke and white-bean spread. And for Hanukkah, I make vegan latkes, which are held together by either cooked oatmeal or cooked keema flakes. That works just as well as egg. No one can ever tell the difference.”
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (62 chatters)
- Curious Times (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- The View from Montana (16 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- 63504 (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (7 chatters)
- civilalert (6 chatters)
- HoneySoul (6 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (5 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- PatriotWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Grandstand University Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- WVIPW (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (2 chatters)
- shegeebee (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Because Women Are Amazing (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive Podcast (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- jp102131 (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Casey Wheeler (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Readings By Gwendolyn (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Taliesin McKnight (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- THA BARXDAR (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (0 chatters)