SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of The Versus Podcast, it's time to have a 'Come to Jesus' moment about Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers. Is Kaepernick's future with the franchise in question, or can this organization salvage the quarterback situation and make it work moving forward?
Also, the Oakland Raiders might not be a bad team this year. It's a celebration in the East Bay! Can the Fighting Derek Carr's keep it up?
Finally, we introduce Logan's Lounge onto the podcast, where we use the #AskTVP hashtag and answer absurd questions about Drake vs. Future vs. Meek Mill, blocking and more.
Join Bragging Rights host, Phoebe, with fans John (@g_goddy) for Cam, Kelli (@KelliPatrice16) for RG3 and Jennifer (@jenniferleechan) for Kaepernick as they discuss the following topics:
Predictions for the year
Phoebe will also share her experience at the pre-season Seahawks vs Chargers game and the segment Biggest Winner and Biggest Loser.
Call in # (347) 633-9365
Chad Wilson and Emil Calomino discuss the latest topics on the college and pro football gridiron including:
- Miami vs. Duke fiasco - should Miami forfeit the win
- Kaepernick sacked by the 49ers
- JT Barrett back on the bench
- Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay stink up in Denver
- Carolina is 7-0 just how the hell
- Top 4 Teams in college football
- and more
Listen live at 10 AM and call (347) 633-9365
Listen in to tonights great episode as we will talk NFL football in great detail, we will be joined once again by high school star tackle Brian Plummer, this along with our regular segments and antics will prove to be another great show. Please call in and chat with us 516-387-1502
We'll start off the show, as always, with our college football guru Mr. Kip Keefer. Kip and I wilol discuss Les Miles, Jim McElwain, Les Miles, Iron Bowl Preview and the College Football playoff rankings. We'll then be joined, in our second houyr by the Buffalo Bad Boy Mr. Pete Tasca and Mr. Savage Burn Steve Butler. We'll discuss Case Keenum, Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, Rex Ryan, Colin Kaepernick, Toiny Romo and the Atlanta Falcons.
The Gridiron / November 25th
Jerry Chiles discuss NFL and NCAA Football topics at 12pm ET/9am PT
* Doug Flutie’s parents died on same day
* NFL’s most improved players
* Texans claim Brandon Weeden off waivers
* Lions name Rod Wood president
* Who do you feel is the luckiest team in the NFL this season
* Who do you feel is the unluckiest team in the NFL this season
* Buccaneers Kwon Alexander facing suspension
* 49ers place Colin Kaepernick on injured reserve
* Jameis Winston threatens to sue CNN
* Rob Gronkowski signs w/ Monster
* Maryland suspends running back Wes Brown
* Louisiana Monroe dismisses head coach Todd Berry
* Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds sets mark for career rushing touchdowns
* Sean Maguire named Florida State starting quarterback
* Arizona State safety college career ended
* James Onwualu has knee injury
* The Heisman race
* Police investigating rape report on Tommy Armstrong Jr
* Duke kicks three off team
* Josh Doctson to miss last two regular season games due to injury
* Missouri’s Terry Beckner Jr out for the season
* Judge grants Penn State trustees access to scandal report folder
* Ole Miss LB Denzel Nkemdiche in hospital
* Will Grier loses appeal
* The Buckeye Meltdown
* Irish loses CJ Prosise and KeiVarae Russell to injury
* Utes Davontae Booker out for season
We'll kick off the show with our college football guru Kip Keefer and we'll break down the ending of the Miami Duke game in Durham. Then we'll pivot to the Auburn / Ole Miss game and discuss what is wrong with this year's Auburn Tigers. We'll talk Mark Richt. Is it nearing the end of an era in Athens? In our second segment, we'll be joined by the Buffalo Bad Boy Pete Tasca and the Savage Burn Steve Butler. We'll talk NFL Trade deadline. We'll talk Broncos / Packers, Panthers / Colts. We'll discuss the Titan's decision to fire Ken Whisenhunt and the 49ers decision to bench Colin Kaepernick.
Also available on iTunes and Stitcher:
On this week's episode of "Pro Football View from the East," hosts Joe Tufaro (@Tufdan) and Dennis Agapito (@PFVFE) discuss some key injuries which took place during the last week of NFL action and the effect they will have upon their teams.
Joe and Dennis take a close look at the many moves made by the San Francisco 49ers as they traded away their long time tight end Vernon Davis and have benched quarterback Colin Kaepernick. They also talk about a possible return date for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, the release of running back Joseph Randle and defensive end Greg Hardy's actions.
They analyze the current NFL playoff picture and which of this weeks games will have major playoff implications.
Kevin Cunningham; the managing editor of internet content of The Red Light Sports Network, joins the show to give his insight to the Ken Whisenhunt firing. Kevin has followed the Titans and will give his thoughts on what the next coach needs to bring to the table. Marcus Mariotta has stepped in and has played well at times. In five games his quarterback rating is 93.4, and seems that he has made progress. The one thing that Tennessee needs is more weapons around Mariota.
As teams make changes to turn their forutnes around, it usually starts at quarterback. Colin Kaepernick has been benched in San Francisco, and Blaine Gabbert will make his first start for the 49ers after spending three years in Jacksonville. His career passer rating is 66.8. The Cleveland Browns may be starting the Johnny Manziel era. Mike Pettine has named Manziel the starter for Thursday nights game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Moving the Chains / November 4th
Aaron Fowler discusses NCAA Football, NFL and Dallas Cowboys at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* ACC suspends on field and replay officials from Hurricanes/Blue Devils game
* Maty Mauk involved in incident prior to latest suspension
* Mark Richt – Should Georgia move forward
* CFP Committee releases first Top 4
* The SEC standings
* The upcoming SEC schedule
* CFP committee’s criteria
* Toledo falls from the undefeated
* Georgia players arrested for marijuana possession
* #1 ranked running back prospect decommits
* Redskins starting QB in 2016
* 49ers bench Colin Kaepernick – to start Blaine Gabbert
* Titans fire Ken Whisenhunt
* 49ers sign Pierre Thomas
* Chargers Keenan Allen out for season
* Colts fired offensive coordinator
* Chuck Pagano – Should Colts move forward
* Todd Gurley gets Gale Sayers comment
* NFL playoff picture
* NFL matchups for Week #9
* Brandon Marshall: I don’t think Greg Hardy gets it
* Cowboys release Joseph Randle
* NFC East schedule
www.SportzAddix.com or 646-378-1303
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress