SORT BY Relevancy
Please enjoy this repeat of the interview with Justin Wilczynski (Tyler) from Hollywood Heights, as we chat about his recent role on Nick at Nite, plus his band Bonnie Dune with Glee actor, Cory Monteith and more, plus happy fans call in as well. Then listen to my LIVE chat with Cody Longo on Monday 10/15 6PM EST who is from Hollywood Heights as well.
Join us as we speak with Justin Dobies about his latest film Dear White People. Follow the conversation on Twitter @your15Minradio
Justin Peters Ministries exists to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost and to help equip the saved to “speak the truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15). Great care is taken to preach and teach God’s Word in its proper context and simply let the text speak for itself. JPM is overseen by a Board of Directors and Justin and his wife, Kathy, are members of Grace Community Church in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
You will love this special interview
Justin Driscoll of "No Limit Waterfowl", Duck Hunting with no Limits! Lets GO!!
Pitboss Waterfowl: http://www.pitbosswaterfowl.com
Join me each an every Thursday night at 6:30pm for news, opinion, and personality on the latest and greatest in the amazing world of professional wrestling!
"Professional Wrestling is quite frankly the greatest, most exciting form of entertainment in the world. And there isn't a close second place." -Joe Allen
Follow Joe Allen on:
Blog Talk Radio
Director Justin Simien doesn’t care much for the epic “black experience,” if such a thing even exists. When asked if he felt compelled to portray all facets of African American life in his first—and much-buzzed about—feature flick, Dear White People, he scoffs at the notion. “That’s not a pressure that a Jewish filmmaker feels—ever. Woody Allen doesn’t sit there thinking, God, am I telling the full history of the Jewish-American experience? That’s not a subject that any other filmmaker in any other sub-genre deals with,” he tells Keeping It Reel host Tim Gordon. “It shackles your heart. You end up making stuff about people who don’t exist, if you feel like you have to talk about everybody. Obviously my movie has race right there in the title. And I’d like to see more movies with casts of color that dabble in their experiences. But ultimately they should be about the human condition.”
Listen in or Call in *LIVE* for another episode of the most REAL TALK SHOW on the net, as your host(s), Jeff Roth, Vixen J, and Jorge Alonso speak their minds and dissect the world of professional wrestling and entertainment, including topics like the current status of the WWE product in 2014, and Justin Bieber training to be a professional boxer?! and his trainer is Floyd Mayweather?!? Plus special guest interview with, long time wrestling promoter, and author of "Swimming with Piranhas, Surviving the politics of Professional Wrestling", Howard Brody.
THE SEARCHER'S ROAD MAP
Justin Abner is with us today, A multitalented indivdual and healer with some very advanced thinking in these New Days of Transformation for us all. Justin is an ordained Universal Shaman and energy healer who utilizes the techniques of Flowing Hands and Frequency Vibrational Shiatsu. Justin is also an internationally certified hypnotist and works with all areas of psychological and spiritual needs with this skill. He is also a paranormal investigator and co-host on Night Search with TN Director of MUFON, Eddie Middleton.
Not even twenty years old Justin Bieber has already gained more famed and fortune than most people even dream to have. His music career began in 2008, at which time his boyish charm endeared him to millions around the world. Since then hard work and an abundance of talent and charisma have kept him on a steady incline to the pinnacle of stardom. But lately, there’s tarnish on his image.
He has been caught in altercations with Paparazzi. He was confronted by Keyshawn Johnson for speeding through his neighborhood. At the Anne Frank Museum Bieber wrote what some called inappropriate comments in the Anne Frank guestbook. There was an incident involving illegal drugs aboard his tour bus. Justin was also on video urinating in a mop bucket.
Despite this behavior his fans still adore him. With this kind of behavior one can wonder what may happen next. Is Justin Bieber simply demonstrating the same immaturity as most people his age? If so, why do young people seem to have a need to misbehave in silly immature fashion? You also have to wonder, could this be just the beginning of a tragic end. Let’s hope not. But it begs to question what can be done to subdue this type of inappropriate behavior amongst our young people? The answer may save livelihoods and lives.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
On this week's show, BFCA film critic Travis Hopson and Joblo.com's Christopher Bumbray review David Fincher's Gone Girl, starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, and based on the best-selling novel by Gillian Flynn. Is the hype all its cracked up to be? Should we be looking at Gone Girl as a potential Oscar contender?
Plus, up 'n coming writer/director Justin Simien joins the show to talk about his controversial comedy on race with the in-your-face title, Dear White People! All this and the latest news straight from Hollywood including Joaquin Phoenix's talks with Marvel over Doctor Strange; new Twilight short films, and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (455 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)