SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that there are some foods that cats and dogs should not eat? Should cats be bathed? Or are their normal grooming habits enough? In this episode, we'll address some of the do's and don'ts involved with caring for healthy, happy cats and dogs. So join us for this pet Q and A (post Fourth of July) session on our upcoming edition of The Missy Show! We look forward to hearing from you.
We’re all about cats and dogs on this episode of Talk2theAnimalsRadio. Our cat expert, Darlene Arden, joins us talking about the importance of playing with your cats and recommends toys that will stimulate your cat. Dog trainer Marilyn Tokach discusses proper dog park etiquette which will keep your dog safe and happy. Our animal guest will share his wisdom tonight and you’ll be sure to hear a tip or two on how you can strengthen your relationship with all animals.
This show is brought to you in part by Talk2theAnimalsRadio sponsors Animal History Museum, Cedar Breeze Consultants, Simply Numbers - Not Just Another Bean Counter, Flowering Hills Flower Essences and Ame Jo Hughes, Intuitive Artist. Be sure to visit their sites!
Be sure to visit the NEW Talk2theAnimalsBlog which, by the way, is now available on Kindle. Subscribe now! Join our Talk2theAnimals community on Facebook.
Ear infections are one of the most commony seen health conditions in veterinary medicine. Tonight, Dr. Roger discusses the reasons dogs and cats suffer from ear infection in comparison to people, and what we can do to overcome them.
Dr. Roger will be taking live calls at 1-877-878-1435. E-mail comments to be addressed live on the air to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for an informative discussion about holistic veterinary care with Dr. Richard Palmquist, DVM, Director of Integrative Health Services at Centinela Animal Hospital, Inc, Inglewood, California.
Dr. Richard Palmquist is President of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation (AHVMF). He is the aauthor of Releasing Your Pet's Hidden Health Potential (a comprehensive guide to utilizing the power of nutrition and holistic modalities such as acupuncture, muscle response testing, and stem cell therapy to help your pet live a long, healthy life).
Dr. Palmquist will discuss how to apply the principles of holistic care to helping three-legged amputee dogs and cats live longer, with a special focus on integrative care for coping with cancer.
We will also talk about his work with the AHVMF.org's research and education grants for veterinary integrative medicine, including research funding to study canine cancer, vaccine reform, feline behavior and other ailments.
Post your questions in the Tripawds Discussion Forums or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show.
Learn what to feed your pets to keep them healthy and what not to feed them! You may be shocked! What's really in some of that "dog food"?
Kymythy is a Clinical Nutritionist (CN)and has been certified as an Animal Health Instructor by the California State Board of Education and licensed by the Federal Government as a Wildlife Rehabilitator. Kymythy is also a certified Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation Practitioner (VOM). Kymythy has completed extensive coursework including Canine Nutrition at Cornell University.
Her extensive background of formal education and personal experience enabled Kymythy to be the first to popularize what has come to be internationally recognized as the grainless “Species-Appropriate Diet” for dogs and cats. She has helped many to understand and apply those insights with wonderful results. She has lectured widely around the world and her books are international best-sellers.
More importantly, the breadth and depth of Kymythy’s educational background is the result of a pressing personal need to understand and overcome her own crippling illness. In this quest she became the patient and then the protégé of nutritional pioneer Dr. Richard Dahout, CA. He mentored her as she gathered the educational and personal experiences that led to her groundbreaking work that has so dramatically influenced her dietary strategies. Additional coursework includes: Human, canine, feline, and wildlife nutrition and health, functional foods and supplements, biology, behavior, iridology, Touch for Health, energy medicine, herbology, homeopathy, vaccines, flower essences, among others. She remains an active researcher in the field of human, canine, and feline health and nutrition.
This is a show that will contribute to the longevity and happiness of your pets....if you so choose!
A continuation of the original CATS show, where I talk more about my experiences with cats, play more clips for you and enjoy a break from all the serious topics with this ever so pleasant topics of cats.
I welcome callers, hopefully cat lovers, and we truly dive into the fun, the light, the fluffy and the meow.
I will also be meowing for you, so I truly hope that you don't laugh and give me an opportunity to shine. Thank you very much!
Dr. Roger discusses new findings in pet obesity, including lifestyle, dietary considerations, and more. Be sure to tune in to learn how to manage one of the most common and severe epidemics in dogs and cats. Live call-in will be open at1-877-878-1435. E-mail comments to be addressed live on teh air to: email@example.com.
I usually do not accept calls from private numbers, thank you, and I don't put people on air who waste my time/air time, or who want a debate.
If you have nothing to add to the conversation/topic, don't agree...you shouldn't be calling in. I am not here to debate with you, or give any bullies any time of day.
If you are an innocent person but have nothing to add...then just do yourself a favor and simply listen to the show. You don't have to call in ! ;D
We will also continue with cats/pets.
I take this special opportunity & time to talk about some of my favorite animals in the entire world. Cats. I absolutely & wholeheartedly love cats, and I will talk about them, some types of cats you should definitely consider yourselves, my own history with my very own cat, Puffy, and the beautiful world of kittens.
I will have many clips for you, that I would love to play for you, that will truly get you fascinated with the creatures.
take a break from the usual podcasts that we have that are more serious of nature, and enjoy kitties.
Marjorie’s Kennel in rural New York in August of 2013 was found by the Department of Agriculture to have more than 200 dogs, living in filthy pens: many suffering from disease or injuries. Rescue efforts have resulted in the release of 60 dogs who have been found to be suffering from the following:
* 36 dogs with Giardia
* 21 dogs with Coccidia
* 55 dogs with roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and/or tapeworms
* 12 dogs with bacterial infections
* 11 dogs with fungal or yeast infections
* 2 dogs with demodectic mange
* 3 dogs with systemic bacterial infections
* 27 dogs with bite wounds
* 2 dogs with frostbite injuries
* 4 dogs with untreated torn cranial cruciate ligaments and severe patellar luxations
* 41 dogs with patellar luxation of grades 1-4
* 29 dogs with abscesses
* 2 dogs with hip dysplasia
* 2 dogs with malformed limbs or patellar fusion
* 1 dog with mammary cancer
* 1 puppy with a large burn
* 2 dogs with sarcoptic mange
* 60 dogs frightened of human beings and completely unsocialized.
More than 50 sick dogs were euthanized and 50 more are believed to have been sent to or sold at a dog ‘auction’ in Ohio following the inspection. In October of 2013, the owner of the kennel, Marjorie Ingraham, signed an agreement to release the remaining dogs into the care of Suncoast Keeshond Rescue, however, after signing the agreement to release the rest of her dogs and vowing to ‘retire’ from breeding, Ms. Ingraham has refused to turn over the remaining dogs to rescuers.
Dee Wingfield joins us to discuss the ongoing effort to close this puppy mill. Following this, Richard Casey joins us to discuss pet safety for your dog. Please join us and be part of the discussion. Please follow our web site
Please join us for an educational discussion about holistic cancer care for dogs and cats with Lena McCullough, DVM, founder of A PathWithPaws.com.
Dr. McCullough's highly-acclaimed holistic veterinary care blog, Path With Paws, is especially regarded for the comprehensive information about holistic cancer care treatments for animals. She has recently completed her first book, "Integrative and holistic methods for treating cancer in dogs and cats," presently available to read online at http://pathwithpaws.com/cancer-care/.
Since 1999 Dr. McCullough has brought her holistic veterinary approach to animals of the Pacific Northwest. She tailors a variety of alternative healing modalities to each patient's needs in order to reach the root cause of illness and bring about lasting health and longevity.
You can hear Dr. McCullough on Tripawd Talk Radio, Sunday November 17 at 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific. Call in with your questions about holistic cancer care for dogs and cats to speak with Dr. McCullough, or post in the Tripawds Discussion Forums and join us in the Tripawds Live Chat during the show!
For more information about holistic cancer care for dogs and cats please visit the Tripawds Nutrition blog.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (62 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- NTEB (27 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (0 chatters)