SORT BY Relevancy
Join Bishop J.O. Sparks at 11:00 PM (EST) as he preaches a message titled, "Don't jump ship." So many today have left the ship called the Church to venture on their own, to walk on the water on a two letter word that is not faith, the word "IF". Peter said Lord if it be you let me come to you? Jesus put him in the ship just as He has placed us in His Church yet so many jump ship because they are "following the Lord", and end up sinking and some never recover because the waves of life's sea destroys them spiritually. Don't jump ship.
Travel Talk is catching up with our good friend and fellow Travelpreneur Carolyn Walker Parrish!
Just returning from another cruise ship adventure with Costa Cruise, we asked Carolyn if she could share some insight on the importance of travel professionals furthuring their education within the cruise industry as she has graduated from the Accredited Cruise Counselor tier to the Master Cruise Counselor. Yay!
The Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) creates a global standard for our industry. They have 3 levels of certification
Accredited Cruise Counselor (ACC)
Master Cruise Counselor (MCC)
Elite Cruise Counselor (ECC)
Follow Surge Nation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Are you ready to make changes in your life, but feel something is holding you back? Is your soul asking you to take a leap, but you're afraid to take it? Ready for something new but not sure how to get started? If this sounds like you, listen in as author Nancy Levin discusses how you can walk through your fears and jump into the life that awaits you. Whether you want to switch careers, move to a different part of the world, set boundaries with someone in your life, or simply increase your self-awareness, you'll learn about the practical path you can take to pursue your dreams. This interview originally aired on Empower Radio.
Many law students do not realize how broad juvenile law is and the wide array of practice areas it can encompass. It is not a traditional bar exam class, therefore students either elect to take a class that piqued their interest or they stumble upon it in their careers. Judge Anthony Capizzi joins this Quick Take Ohio to discuss how the Ohio State Bar Association's Juvenile Law Committee is visiting law schools in Ohio and connecting future attorneys to the field and updating them on critical issues facing youth and families.
Smart and Quick recipes -cont'd
Catch the bonus survival tips on pt 2 episode!
Hey, where did all the time go? Well, make sure to join me on part two of this episode, as I will be sharing a few more smart/simple recipes to help keep your system healthy and balanced and recap on the ones shared on pt 1 of this episode. Sometimes, playing "rush n roullete" with our bodies can prove detrimental in the long run, but it is never to late to make eating healthy a priority. As conscientious people, we should know that we are only as good as our bodies will allow.
These are: "Quick,Simple & Powerful" recipes for any lifestyle and shared to help keep your body healthy and energized! These "Smart" recipes are also great if you're trying to gradually lose weight, without losing muscle tone or compromising the daily nutrients required to sustain energy and good health.
Bonus: Great Survival Tip!
Join Bro. J.O. Sparks at 11:00 PM (EST) as he preaches a message titled, " The Gospel in the Ship." As we look at the story of Noah's Ark, we can see the Lord Jesus and His plan of salvation for fallen man. The days of Noah were in reality a time of Salvation, a time of deliverance and a time of the Mercy of God extended to the lost. God gave them time to repent and they didn't and God closed the door on that Generation. Join us in Jesus Name.
"Happy New Year" Every One!
Can ya'll believe it? Yep, here we are moving into the last week of the New Year, and it seem like we just celebrated Christmas on yesterday! That old cliche: "the older you get-the faster time goes" - is trite, but a true statement. However, when I reflect on this past year, and all the challenges and opportunities it presented, I realize that I am still standing for a reason, and I partly credit this to implementing "basic & simple" nutrients into my diet, in addition to lots of physical activities.
If you are on the go a lot and don't have time to prepare a "healthy" meal for yourself, then these quick and smart recipes can help you! As we age, naturally, our bodies "depreciate" like everything else in life, so by taking steps to keep yourself healthy is key and can help create longevity! I will be sharing some very: "Quick,Simple & Powerful" recipes to help keep your body healthy and energized! These "Smart" recipes are also great if you're trying to gradually lose weight, without losing muscle tone or compromising the daily nutrients required to sustain energy and good health.
Bonus: Helpful Tips on ways to survive in a tough economy!
1.key scripture There are the ones sown on good ground those who hear the Word accept it and bear fruit Mark 4:20 2.As the clay is in the potter's hand,so are you in My hand.Jeremiah 18:6 3.Keep your heart with all diligence,for out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23 4.By You I have been upheld from birth. . . . My praise shall be continually of You. Psalm 71:6 please tuned in today's program sure to be inspired Those of you desire prayer! call in @ the conclusion of this program speak Live with the host
1. key scriptureBy faith Noah. . . prepared an ark for the saving of his household Hebrews 11:7 2.She said to her mistress, "If only my master were with the prophet who is in Samarial! For he would heal him of his leprosy." 2 King 5:3 3.Let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit. 2 Corinthians 7:1
The Word of God the Only True Authority
Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
2 Timothy 4:2 (KJV)
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (46 chatters)
- John Baptist (29 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)